News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Money's Worth

• 0 Replies

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
Money's Worth
« on: August 19, 2023, 10:26:35 AM »
Money's Worth
I had started the night worried I would be told to go screw myself. I'd seen online on let's say less reputable websites how you could pay for women to fight for you. I had watched so many videos in my life but to actually see two women go at it head to head was something I yearned to see. I begun to ask what I should do to achieve that dream.

Now after intense talks I had that dream in my grasp. Several people told me that there were some women they knew who fought for money, they also did a few other things shall we say for money but well tonight was purely about combat.

Two names kept coming up surprisingly in my research. One was a Ukrainian beauty named Natalia, several men claimed she was the ultimate catfighting machine since she moved to the UK. The beautiful blonde now was getting undressed from her silver dress to stand nude on one side of the country houses living room I was renting. Her eyes were locked across the room at her rival for tonight.
{alt}

See across the room stood Irish lass Maria. Other men had mentioned her as kicking arse in front of their eyes. She was seen by some as a contender for the title of these paid fights. She took off her black dress and heels, glaring at Natalia with real malice.

Several men said they wished they could pit these two titans against each other but knew the money needed for it might be too much as both women were used to winning and would expect good money. Luckily I had a high end job that paid well, the issue was more hoping I wasn't being messed around by these guys. Of course I wasn't to my relief.

Both had arrived half an hour earlier; separately of course, with Natalia coming first looking gorgeous, kissing my left cheek as she told me she'd put on one hell of a show. Maria followed and said that she'd beat any bitch I'd put in front of her.

It should be said that when they locked eyes it was clear both had heard of the other. I was assured after asking them that they have never fought before. Glad I would be the first to see these two proud women fight it out. Being the one to find out which one was the alpha.

They didn't say much to each other as I got them both a glass of red wine to ease the tension a little for the time being. I showed them the money they'd fight over. Two thousand to the winner, one for the loser. Natalia upped the ante between them as she said "I'll throw in you getting to see this dog lick my pussy." Making Maria scowl at her with her fingers gripping her glass, I worried she'd break it.

Maria would soon respond "you know bitch I would stop barking before I put you outside in the cold and take all the money for myself."  Natalia tapped her toes in her black heels with eyes firmly on the Irish woman. It was clear this had been brewing between them, they just needed an excuse to finally go at it.

The rules were simple, no punches or scratches to faces. Beyond that anything went within reason. This would be a fight to the finish as I was told to leave them to it unless they broke the rules. They agreed to not leave till they had a winner.

Back to the present and both stepped onto a large white rug. Chairs had been moved out the way so they had room to battle. I sat on a comfortable black leather chair with a glass full of whiskey in my right hand, I was sure I wouldn't be drinking it as I'd be too focused on the modern day gladiators in front of me.

I told both to come to the middle of the rug for the face off. As part of the deal of hosting this fight I could set the fight off but once they begun it was up to them to finish it. I could see their nipples hardening when the bumped tits together, pressing them as both wanted to prove to their foe they had the superior body. Both though we're simply sublime, I could see why both were contenders in this catfight world for the title of queen. They showed their teeth as I could see their fingers curl up, they looked so primal and a strike hadn't been thrown yet. Part of me wished the face off could last forever.

Instead I told them "step back several steps." Which they did of course. Then I gave them what they wanted, yelling "fight!" And hearing them curse their rival before they stepped in throwing slaps. Cracks of their palms on any flesh they could strike rung out.

My heart raced as I saw them circle and slap. Already red marks slowly formed around their arms and cheeks. Each was like a boxer with their stance of left foot forwards. Of course that was to protect an early kick towards their pussies as they snarled at each other.

Soon Natalia looked to power back the brunette. My breathing increased as I watched the blonde slam her body into her rival. Hands grabbed for hair instinctively. While Maria was shoved back several steps at first, she dug her toes into the rug and begun to push back Natalia.

Both were hissing into each others faces as they exchanged vicious tugs of hair to twist heads. Gaining some ground before they were forced to take steps back themselves. Their nipples fought for space as this was a true power struggle. I could see why they were seen as queen's, neither wanted to give an inch to the other. Not caring that some of their hair was being pulled out and littered the floor they fought on.

Maria changed tact to run her nails on her left hand down the spine of her rival. Natalia hissed as her eyes shut partly, she responded by kicking at the heel of the Irish lass to try to trip her. Suddenly they were fighting leg to leg, trying to be the one to take the other to the rug, clearly feeling they'd be the best on the floor fighting it out.

Finally Natalia got Maria down onto her bum. She was knelt down as both continued to tug at hair with one hand, their right went to work on their opponent. Maria slapped at the breasts of her rival. Natalia reached in and mercilessly clawed the left globe of Maria to make her cry out.

"You fucking dirty whore!" Screamed Maria as I could see red marks where the nails of Natalia were digging into the breast. Maria responded angrily with a short right straight into the stomach of the Ukrainian battler to make her cry out. Another made Natalia let go of the breast in her grip to try to push over her opponent to her back.

Maria didn't let go of Natalia's hair though and soon both were rolling around the rug. They cursed each other with vile insults. I watched wide eyed shocked by how furious they were. This wasn't some pantomime to just please me, they really wanted to hurt the other badly.

Soon they kicked each others legs on their sides and broke apart, scrambling back to their feet and scowling. Natalia roared "come on then bitch!" As Maria just smirked at her. Walking towards each other with claws out. Swinging in slaps to each others tits and faces as cracks rung out. I could see they weren't afraid to be marked up to win this as both grunted and groaned.

Natalia went to knee Maria between her legs. Just missing as the brunette stepped back and caught her with a wicked slap to the ear. Seeing her opening as Natalia stumbled a step back to her right, Maria charged her to drive her onto a large black leather sofa. Mockingly Maria gave her bitter rival three hard spanks to her arse as she hisses "come on then."

Scratching at the legs of Maria in reply. Natalia is called a bitch as Maria tries to mount her back. Getting her head bashed into the cushion below. My eyes went wide seeing Natalia's face curl up in pain and I am sure I could see embarrassment. That's till she was able to push with both hands herself backwards. Sending Maria down onto the arm of the sofa with her back.

As Maria released her hair with a groan. Natalia was able to shift her body around to face her foe. Grabbing the tits of Maria as she spits into her face. The gorgeous Natalia snarled "I'll rip your tits off you cow." Judging by the way her nails were cutting furrows into the pristine skin of Maria's breasts, I was sure she might actually be legit trying to. Maria had tears well up into her eyes.

In response Maria reached up to claw the tits of her opponent. Natalia bit her bottom lip to try not to cry out in agony herself. The intense looks on both there faces showed the warriors they were as they tried not to show how badly they were being hurt. Their magnificent bodies now coated in sweat, hair was wild and their breasts were scratched up with a little blood.

Wiggling her bum around I wondered if Maria was trying to get out from under Natalia. Instead I found out that once she got her right knee from under her rival, Maria thrust it into the stomach of Natalia to push her off. A second kick hit the blonde in her tits to push her off the sofa to her back on the rug with a slap. I was a worried as Natalia groaned, hoping she hadn't hit her head.

Luckily she begun to get back to her knees with both taking a moment to catch their breath. I was sure both were used to steamrolling their opponents by this point in a fight. This was going to be the hardest fight of their careers as Maria moved to the center of the sofa, leaping onto Natalia with a loud scream of fighting passion.

Both women scratched backs, punched bodies, pulled hair as they rolled around. I could also hear them whining and panting as they were beginning to tire. That's before I noticed that both woman's pussy was glistening with more then just sweat, they were getting turned on fighting someone as strong as they were. Not caring that their hair was littering the rug or their body and tits were marked up. This was a contest of a lifetime for them too.

As Natalia got on top this time; she hooked her feet around the ankles of Maria to grapevine her. Maria tried to break free but Natalia grabbed her hair and started to bang it into the rug. Maria cried out as she bucked her hips to try to break free, causing their pussies to slap together. I'll admit my heart felt like it would explode with how fast it was pounding at my chest.

Maria tried to break free but soon as her hands were pinned above her head by her rival by one hand. The free hand of the blonde started to scratch the hell out of Maria's breasts. The biggest screams came when Maria's nipples got the nails straight across them. Her eyes were full of tears. Natalia had a cruel smirk on her face as she revelled in the suffering of her enemy.

Soon Maria had to cry out "I submit!" As her tits looked like a cat had used them as a scratching post. Natalia was panting a little as she grinded her pussy with her rival a little longer. Grinning as she then released the grapevine, clearly with some punishment in mind for her opponent.

Moving her bum up the torso of Maria, giving her a bump on her breasts from her bum. Natalia enjoyed hearing her rival cry out as I leaned forwards to see what she had in mind. Soon enough it was clear as her pussy sat on the mouth of Maria. Telling the proud Irish fighter "eat me you weak bitch or I'll ruin your tits!" Making Maria's eyes go wide. Clearly she had never suffered like this before.

A flick of Maria's nipple with her right index finger in a warning got the attention of the beaten woman. She started to use her tongue to thrust inside the pussy of the victorious woman. Natalia groaned as she shut her eyes, wiggling her bum a little as she was in heaven. She had certainly earned this as I watched with my jaw most likely through the floor.

Soon I could see her juices coating the lips and chin of Maria. Who had certainly eaten another woman out judging by the way she was getting Natalia going wild. Till soon enough "fuck!!!!" Natalia screamed to the heavens with her ecstasy there for all to see. Her cum splashing the lips and chin of Maria, who could only take it and not do anything about getting splashed.

Unsteadily Natalia got to her feet and spat on the breasts of Maria. Telling her "you are beneath me bitch. Don't dare compare yourself to me." I could see some defiance in the eyes of Maria, while she lost this round. It was clear once she was healed up she would hope someone could pay for the rematch so she could even the score. Whether Natalia saw it or even acknowledged it I don't know. She was over to me asking "get your money's worth honey?" All I could do was nod and smile, making her grin wickedly at me.

Natalia went to the kitchen to get a bottle of water for herself. While I went to check on Maria, who was now on her knees panting. She told me "I'll fucking get that bitch next time." I nodded in response and thanked her for this amazing fight. She looked lost in her thoughts as she stared at Natalia, rubbing her scratched up breasts with trickles of blood running down them.

Both women after that didn't say a word to each other beyond nasty glares. Maria washed her face down using the kitchen sink. Both left the smell of each others sex on their pussy, I suspected they'd rush home or maybe find a place to pleasure themselves on their drive home.

Soon enough they were dressed back in the clothes they brought. Maria leaving first after I gave her the money and she did a quick count to make sure I hadn't robbed her. Natalia kissed me softly after Maria had left, thanking me for giving her the opportunity to fight her rival on the circuit. The money certainly made that smile of hers grow wider and she told me anytime I wanted a show to call her again before she left for her car.

All I could think was to quickly go relieved myself of my tension. Damn was that the night of my life!