News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Well kept secret

• 5 Replies

Offline SilvyZ

Well kept secret
« on: August 25, 2023, 09:39:58 AM »
Kelly came to work first, like every day. A minute later, Jessica, her colleague, entered the office.
- Oh, you are earlier today Jess!
-Well, I couldn't sleep much anyway, we were celebrating my daughter's birthday last night! - Jessica replied
-How sweet, I wish her a happy birthday! - said Kelly
- Thank you dear, I brought some pieces of the birthday cake, would you like to try? - Jessica asked
-You know I watch my line, but I will definitely try some! - said Kelly.
Kelly and Jessica have been colleagues for 3 years. Despite the age difference, they get along very well, both professionally and privately. Kelly is a 51-year-old redhead 5'6" tall, 142lbs, with large firm breasts, a flat waist, slightly wide hips and well-shaped thighs. Her big green eyes make her look even sexier than she really is. On the other hand, Jessica does not lag behind in appearance at all. She is 29 years old black-haired, 5'6", 138 lbs, fair-skinned, with the sexiest shaped tits by far, a slim waist, a firm and big ass and strong legs from regularly visiting a fitness club.
Jessica pulled out her cell phone and sat next to Kelly to show her the photos from the birthday party. The two looked at the pictures together, and Kelly was simply in awe of all the organization and decoration.
- Did you prepare all this yourself Jess?
- Don't bet, I simply ordered everything and enjoyed it with my daughter! - Jessica laughed
- Hahahaha, anyway, it's wonderful! - said Kelly
- Thank you dear! replied Jessica
- Oh, no way! Is the one in the picture Brenda? asked Kelly
- Hahaha, yes, she is. Do you know her? asked Jessica
- Let's say that I knew her ex-husband, or rather, I fucked him, during the period when they were divorcing, 19 years ago! said Kelly
- What? You had sex with my father-in-law?Hahahahahahahaha - Jessica went crazy with laughter
- Don't tell me that Rob is your father-in-law and Brenda is your mother-in-law! said Kelly
-Exactly! They are my in-law's, although Rob moved to Canada a long time ago and started a new life there with another woman. said Jessica
- Fuck me, how is it possible that I found out about your family so late! said Kelly
-Well, to be honest, they are not my family, they are my husband's family, and I am their daughter-in-law, and I don't care about them at all. I have seen Rob a total of 3 times, once on camera and 2 times live. As for Brenda, I can't stand her. There is no such a disgusting person I have ever met. I am restrained because of my husband, otherwise I would immediately throw her out of the house. said Jessica
- Wait a minute, Brenda lives with you? asked Kelly
- Well, she lost her job  more than 8 months ago and couldn't pay rent, so my husband decided to bring her to us until she gets back on her feet. However, it seems to me that she has no intention of leaving. I even think that she has been waiting for an opportunity to move in with us for a long time. During the day she is just eating, watching series, laying in her room and doing nothing. Sometimes she'll cook lunch, but it's so bad that even the dog won't eat it, so we have to order pizza! Jessica said
-Hahahahaha, I know that. I also know that Brenda doesn't shower regularly, right? asked Kelly
-Hahahaha, how did you know, she is really filthy and smelly. said Jessica
-Well, what do you think, during the time I was having sex with your father-in-law, he was telling me everything that was going on at their house. I also know that your husband has a burn under his left rib from having hot tea spilled on him because Brenda was too lazy to make it for him and she told him to make it himself. said Kelly
Oh, but how? How do you know all this? - Jessica said in amazement
-Hahaha, trust me honey, I know a lot about them. And to add, your father-in-law is one of the best fuckers I've ever had, hahahahaha - Kelly laughed - Hahahahaha, now I know whose genes my husband carries, Jessica replied   
-Well, even if he's 40% as good as his father, that's more than enough, Kelly laughed.
-I don't know, I haven't tried my father-in-law hahahahhahaha, said Jessica
-I'm sure if he didn't live in another country, he'd offer himself to you Jess, even though you're his daughter-in-law. said Kelly
-Maybe in the future, there's time, after all Rob is only 57 years old, he's still young hahahahaha! - Jessica laughed
-How do you think Brenda would react if she sees you having sex with Rob? - Kelly asked Jessica
-She would probably go crazy and try to kill me hahaha, Jessica laughed
-And do you really think she will succeed in that? Kelly asked
-How come? I do not understand! Jessica said
-Do you think Brenda could beat you in a fight? - Kelly asked Jessica
-Hahaha, I haven't thought about that honestly. Although Brenda boasted that in the past she had often been in fights and ended up as a winner with women of her age and older. said Jessica 
- Really? Did she tell you about any specific case? asked Kelly
-Well, she was once telling my husband that she got a scar on her neck from a knife because she got into a fight with 4 women who talked bad about my father-in-law. And she also said that she hasn't been afraid at all, but that she beat them well and they ran away. said Jessica
-So like that... Hahaha, really interesting! replied Kelly
-Why are you laughing Kelly? Jessica asked
-Oh, nothing, never mind, Kelly replied, laughing again
-But please tell me, I'm curious! Jessica said laughing
-Then I will tell you. I'm laughing because right now you're looking at those 4 women that Brenda "beat up" hahahahaha.
-What??? You're not kidding me, are you? Jessica asked
-Hahahaha, I'm not kidding you at all. I myself am those "4 women" with whom Brenda fought. And the famous "knife" that left a scar on her neck is actually my heel with which I pressed her throat. Kelly laughed.
-Wait a minute, are you telling me that you had a fight with my mother-in-law? Jessica asked in shock
-Exactly! We fought in their house, in their living room hahahahaha, Kelly laughed.
- I can't believe it, how did that happen? Jessica asked with a sparkle in her eyes - Well, after Rob got the papers for the house, he immediately told Brenda to leave, but she objected. One evening, Rob invited me over to their house. Your husband was only 10 years old at the time and was currently in the village with his aunt. I went to their house, Rob met me at the door and accomodated me in the living room. He served me a drink, we had fun, kissing, having sex on the couch. After that both of us went in to shower. In the shower we had sex again, where I did not hide my pleasure and was loud.
We both got dressed. I sat in the living room and Rob went to the kitchen to make coffee. Suddenly I heard yelling and barking. It was Brenda. She yelled at Rob for being rude and bringing hookers into their home. Rob told her that he would do whatever he wanted in his own house and that she had to leave, because of course after the divorce, the court would kick her out of the house. She ignored him and told him again that it was not nice to bring cheap whores into their home. Then I heard Rob telling her that I'm not a whore, but that I'm 100 times more of a woman than her. "We'll see about that, we'll check right away" , Brenda said, heading over to me.
I was sitting quietly on the couch, watching TV. Brenda came up to me and started yelling at me, "get out of here you stupid whore or I'll beat you up!" Who are you? - I said Shouldn't you have left this house by now? - I provoked Brenda, laughing in her face. I'm going to kill you bitch, Brenda said and jumped up to beat me.
-What do you think you're doing you ugly bitch, Rob said as he grabbed Brenda by the waist and threw her back.
-Let me go, you idiot, let me beat her, and you'll see who's more of a woman, Brenda shouted.
-Let her go Rob, I said. I would really like to give her a chance to prove herself, maybe she is telling the truth, maybe she really is more of a woman than me.
-She sure isn't in bed Kelly hahaha, Rob said laughing.
-At that time Rob was 38 years old, Brenda was 35 and I was 32. Brenda was a blonde 5'5", 168 lbs, with very large and soft tits, a fat belly with stretch marks, a big and perky ass. I was in very good shape, similar to you today Jess, I exercised regularly and was very flexible. Brenda pounced on me as I sat on the couch. She started punching me on the head but unsuccesfully, as I shielded my face with my hands. As she waved her arms left and right, she fell into a trap herself and opened her face to receive a blow. I took the opportunity and punched her directly in the lower jaw. Brenda staggered and lost her balance.
I immediately punched her once more on the other side of her jaw. Brenda fell to the floor, lying on her back.
Rob started to laugh. - Hahahahaha, look at you, you ugly bitch, Kelly managed to knock you out in few seconds.
-Hahahaha, she wasn't as strong as she thought she was, I said to Rob.
-You, you. You can't knock me out you whore. You're only good for fucking other women's men. Brenda said, barely moving to the left.
I walked up to Brenda, grabbed her by the hair, lifted her up a little, and kneed her in the face.
-Awww, this hurts bitch, Brenda cried as she slammed the back of her head on the floor. This is just a warning, I said.  - You better shut your mouth Brenda, and admit you lost, laughed Rob
She doesn't have to admit anything, just look at how desperate she is. I laughed. - Aren't you going to kick her ass some more? Rob asked
-Hahaha, she's not a challenge for me, look at her crying on the floor. She's done, I laughed.
-I agree, and it might be a problem for me in court if you spank her a lot, Rob said, laughing.
-Hahahaha, we'll keep an eye on that.  said I.
-Rob and I began to kiss passionately and fiercely, standing next to Brenda who was lying on the floor helpless.
Suddenly, Brenda bit Rob on the ankle while we were kissing.
-Awww, you stupid bitch, let go of my leg, stop biting my leg. - shouted Rob
I immediately stood on top of Brenda and stomped hard on Brenda's neck with my high heels. Brenda screamed in pain and stopped biting Rob.
-It hurts, it hurts, don't, you're going to kill me, Brenda squealed as I displayed complete dominance.
-Apologize to Rob, I said.
-But... - mumbled Brenda.
-I said, apologize to Rob, pressing her neck even harder with my heel.
-"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it's my fault," Brenda cried.
-"I like how obedient you are," I said, removing my foot from Brenda's neck.
Brenda cried, clutching her neck with both hands.
-You made me bleed, you bitch - Brenda yelled at me.
-You'll be fine you stupid bitch, Rob said and spat in Brenda's face.
-Of course she will be fine. Accidents happen when you don't pay attention to where you're going - I laughed.
-That's right, Rob added, laughing.
-I hope you learned the lesson Brenda, I said.
Brenda said nothing.
-Answer the question! - shouted Rob.
-"I learned my lesson, I was wrong to underestimate you," Brenda said to me, crying.
-Great, I'm glad you think so now. And one last thing, I said and moved closer to Brenda. Bam, bam, bam, bam, bam, bam. I quickly began slapping Brenda's face.
-Aw aw aw aw, stop it, it hurts, Brenda cried.
I stopped and said to Brenda, "This is just part of what I'm going to do to you if you say anything about what happened tonight."
-I won't tell, I won't tell anyone. I'll say I fell, please don't beat me anymore, Brenda begged.
-Nice, I said. And now if you don't mind, I will have sex with your husband again. You can watch freely, maybe you will learn something. - I laughed, and so did Rob.  We fucked all evening in front of Brenda who was humiliated and beaten. - Wow, really?? Did that really happen? Jessica asked, laughing with her mouth wide open.
-If you don't believe me, we can easily check. "Give me Brenda's phone number," Kelly said
-Why not, that would be too interesting. Jessica said excitedly
Kelly called Brenda from a private number and put the speaker on.
-Hello, Brenda said
-How are you Brenda, it's been so long, Kelly said
-Who is that? Brenda asked impolitely 
- Oh, I remember you not being so sassy 19 years ago, when you were crying under my heels! Kelly said
-What? Kelly? Whore, how did you find my number? What do you want from me? Brenda asked
- I just wanted to make sure you didn't tell anyone about what I did to you that night, how I beat you and how I stomped on your neck and made you a  scar! Kelly said with confidence.
-Of course I didn't say whore, Rob and I got divorced and we haven't seen each other in years.
-Surely you didn't tell anyone how you got the scar? Kelly asked
- I never told anyone the truth whore. I made up a story that I got the scar with a knife while fighting with several women. I certainly won't say that the whore with whom my husband cheated on me, beat me and stomped on my neck. Brenda said
At that moment, Jessica could hardly keep from exploding with laughter. 
- Okay bitch, keep hiding the truth. Who knows, maybe I'll get a chance to step on your neck again and scar you once more. Kelly laughed
-Leave me alone whore, you humiliated me enough in the past - said Brenda and hung up.
Kelly and Jessica looked at each other and at the same moment they both started laughing out loud.
- I can't believe that everything you told me is true - Jessica laughed
-"I never lie Jess," Kelly said
-Now I am convinced that you are telling the truth - said Jessica
-Now it's your turn Jess. Brenda lives at your house. It depends on you whether you will have a demanding mother-in-law at home or a slave who will be afraid of you. said Kelly
-You're right, I'm already thinking. My husband is on a business trip next weekend and my daughter is going to a children's camp. Looks like I won't be so bored this time. Jessica laughed
-Just please call me too, I promise I won't interfere, I'll just watch and record. I would really like to see Brenda humiliated again, and this time by her own daughter-in-law, laughed Kelly.
-Be sure I'll call you Kelly. And I can't wait to see her face when she sees you at our house. - hahahahhahahahahaha Jessica laughed

The story will continue if you like it...

?

Offline Costina

Re: Well kept secret
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2023, 01:55:55 PM »
PLEASE continue..
i'll ruin you.. bitch

Offline mrsbiceps

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2023, 09:19:07 PM »
Hot story, loved it
strong arm tactics

Offline Put11

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2023, 02:04:50 AM »
Oh, this is just great. Part 2 is a MUST!

Offline DaveLovesFights

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2023, 03:34:54 PM »
Nice story. Good job. Waiting for part2  ;D

Offline kidkid

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2023, 02:20:53 PM »
Wow, this story is awesome. Please continue, I love it.