News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Barroom Bully

• 13 Replies

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
Barroom Bully
« on: September 16, 2010, 02:50:16 PM »
I have trouble keeping my mouth closed sometimes.  This little character flaw has gotten me into trouble more often than I’d like to think about.  I have been in several fights because I like to mouth off like the bitch I am.  I lost most of them, but I like to think that I won a few here and there.  I’m not much of a fighter.  That usually becomes apparent shortly after a fight begins.  If I don’t win with one or two slaps or punches, I’m usually in trouble.  I’ve visited several hospitals during the short period from high school and now because of my penchant for getting myself into trouble with my mouth.  But this time I didn’t do anything.  This one wasn’t my fault.   Just remember that I’m telling this from my perspective, so I’m sure the other girl would tell it differently.  But here is my version of events.

Joe and I were enjoying a rare night out.  We don’t get to go out much because of his daughter from a previous marriage, or our work schedules.  But the stars finally aligned, and we got to go out for a night of dinner and dancing.  We got dressed for the occasion…I wore a cute little dark blue tanktop, a short white skirt and sandals.  We were having a great time and as the night was winding down, so were we.  I’m not much of a drinker…I’m kind of a lightweight in that regard as well.  So I was pretty sober when the incident occurred.

We were sitting alone at a table as the activities at the club were slowly coming to an end.  Joe and I got up to go to the restroom at the same time, but the line to the ladies was too long.  I decided to head back to our table and wait a little while.  As I was walking by a rowdy group of younger people, this heavyset girl wearing a pink t-shirt, a short denim skirt and white sandals stumbled off her stool and into me…nearly knocking me to the floor.  I regained my balance before I fell and though to myself that she was drunk and didn’t mean to do it.  I started to walk away when a voice behind me said, “Watch where you’re going you fucking bitch!”

I thought to myself that she couldn’t be talking to me.  I didn’t do anything.  So I kept walking.  Then the same voice, “Hey blondie, don’t ignore me.”  I get shoved in the back as she says it.

I wheel around and say, “Excuse me?  You stumbled into me!”
“No I didn’t whore!  You intentionally bumped into me as you walked by!”

Now I thought this chick has to be drunk.  I decide that since the night has gone so well for Joe and I that I won’t cause any trouble.  I just look at this girl for a moment, and then I turn to leave as I say, “Whatever.”

This earns me yet another shove, but this time I fall against a table and stool causing them to fall over.  I wheel on the other girl again and say, “What the fuck is your problem?  You stumbled off your stool and into me!  I haven’t done a damn thing to you!”

She replies by shoving me again.  Then she says, “You calling me a liar, bitch?”

By this time I have had enough.  I’m starting to get pissed.  I shove her back and say, “What if I am, fatass!”  Then I think to myself , “Maybe I shouldn’t have done that,” when I get a good look at her.  She’s about 23 years old and about an inch taller than my 5’2”.  But the problem is she has to outweigh me by 120 lbs!  She has to be close to 235 lbs!  I wouldn’t exactly call her fat, but she is stocky and thick.  She’s also cute as hell!  “How do I get myself into these things?”  I wonder.  This girl is going to shred me.  At least this time I didn’t start it.

But I don’t get the reaction I expect from her after I shove her back.  I clearly see some doubt creep into her eyes.  She actually shrinks away from me a bit.  I see no point in pressing this any farther, so I turn to walk away.  But this time I hear the voices of her companions…both male and female…goading her on.

“Don’t let that little bitch get away with that, Maye!”
“Kick that fucking Barbie Doll’s ass!”
“Stomp the shit outta that little cxnt, Maye!”

Obviously, they have more influence over Maye than her own doubt has.  As I’m hurrying away, I feel a hand grab a fistful of my hair and yank me backwards.  Before I can turn to defend myself, I’m literally thrown to the floor and this big girl lands on top of me!  

Like I said earlier, I’m not much of a fighter.  But neither is poor Maye.  After her initial attack, all she has done is grab my hair and yank my head back and forth.  Don’t get me wrong…this hurts like hell!  But from her vantage point, she could do a lot more damage if she were throwing punches.  She would make quick work of me if she realizes that!  So I decide to throw a few and maybe get out from underneath her before she starts punching.  I half turn my body under her weight, and then I swing a couple right fists at her face.  To my relief, they both land.  And they land hard!

Maye releases my hair and falls backwards away from me.  I press my newfound advantage and try to rise up on my knees, following her.  As she sits back on her heels, I punch her in the throat and chest as hard as I can.  She tries to fall away from me, but I grab her hair this time.  I yank her head towards me and continue punching and slapping wherever I see an opening.  Before long, Maye is starting to cry, but she hasn’t given up yet.  I learn that the hard way when she flails with one of her arms and catches me squarely with an elbow in the side of the head.  I yelp out in pain and drop onto my side.  I lose my grip on her hair as she pulls away from me.  

Maye sits back up on her knees but she is breathing heavily from the effort.  Her elbow hit me just beside my right ear and I have a loud ringing in my head and I can see nothing but cobwebs.  But I hear her friends…

“There you go Maye!  Finish the little slut off!”
“Kick her ass…you got her now!”
“Beat that whore’s ass, Maye!”

Their urging was having a profound effect on young Maye.  She was getting up to come finish me off!  She rose to her feet and quickly approached me as I was trying to clear the fog out of my head.  All I could see was her silhouette getting closer.  When she got into range, I kicked out with one of my now barefeet and kicked her squarely in her soft belly.  She let out a gasping croak and crumpled to the floor beside me.  Her friends were still urging her on, and they were pissing me off!  I decided to finish her before she could do the same to me.  I turned and punched her in the face a few times until I felt her body go limp.  By this time, I was really angry!  She started this, although I realize her friends goaded her into it.  But I was really pissed at her!  She ruined what had been a great evening, and I was going to make her pay dearly!

I started to straddle the bigger girl, but as I was climbing onto her, I drove my knee as hard as I could into her soft belly again and again.  I could actually feel…and hear…the wind leaving her.  I could also feel the fight sapping out of her body.  When I was satisfied, I straddled her chest and wrapped my left hand in her short, curly dark hair.  I yanked her head viciously off the ground and then I began hitting her as hard as I could in the face.  After a few hard punches she started sobbing and whimpering her surrender.  But I was so mad I couldn’t stop!

One of her friends ran toward us yelling, “Let her up you crazy bitch, you won!”  But one of the other patrons stepped in front of her and said, “Hey, your friend started this.  That blonde tried to walk away.  Your friend deserves whatever she gets.”

I continued punching Maye in the face until I’m pretty sure she was almost unconscious.  But even then, I was so mad about our ruined evening that I couldn’t stop.  Suddenly I felt strong hands grab me under the shoulders and lift me off the beaten girl!  I kept screaming and kicking at Maye even as I was being carried like a child to the other side of the club!  Then I turned my attention to punching and kicking whoever it was that pulled me off her.  I stopped after a few moments when I realized it was Joe.  He was pleading with me to stop.  I collapsed into a tearful heap in his arms.  I kept sobbing, “It wasn’t my fault” over and over as he rushed me out the side door of the club.  I was so upset at what I had done that Joe had to literally carry me to the car.  I cried all the way home and most of the next day.  I didn’t stop until Joe finally told me that he knows it wasn’t my fault.  He checked with some partners who work the district the club is in.  He said enough witnesses verified that I tried to walk away so there would be no charges brought against me.  Joe told his friends that I didn’t want to press charges either.  The good news is that two of Maye’s mouthy friends got arrested.  As for Maye, she went to the hospital.  This is the first time I got into a fight and I wasn’t the one who went to the ER.  But I take no satisfaction for that.  The good thing is she wasn’t hurt very badly.  

A few weeks later, Joe and I got the chance to go out for another night on the town.  We decided to go to a club in the Quarter this time…a long way from Algiers and the last club.  I didn’t get off my stool for much of the night; I just sat there worrying about where the trouble was going to come from this time.  Each time someone would walk by, I would shrink away expecting trouble.  Every time the waitress came to check our drinks, I would nearly pee myself.  I was a bundle of nerves sitting on the edge of the abyss.  I was going insane worrying about when my luck was going to turn!  As the night wound down, we were getting ready to leave when I heard a meek voice behind me.  I turned and came face to face with Maye.  I flinched out of reflex, I guess.  But she quickly said, “No, no!  I don’t want to fight!  I came to apologize.”  My heart rate slowly came back to normal, and the night got progressively better after that.

Author's Note:  This was a story request from another member and her boyfriend.  Apparently one of them felt sorry for me and wanted to read about me actually winning a fight!  ;D

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Jonica
xoxo
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 06:07:56 PM by Jonica »
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
Re: Barroom Bully
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 03:13:19 PM »
Good stuff!!! you feel the girl deserved it but then your character takes it too far and suddenly your emotions switch and you start to feel sorry for her! you remember it was her friends who egg'd her on and suddenly your character becomes the villain! until the next night out and you see the terror and regret you have, then the appology gives everyone a happy ending! Genius!

I'd LOVE to see her friends get the shit kicked out of them though!!! lol

Keep it up babes!

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 05:38:43 PM »
We got dressed for the occasion…I wore a cute little dark blue tanktop, a short white skirt and sandals.

Like this?

{alt}

Enjoyable story. Thanks.

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 06:08:36 PM »
We got dressed for the occasion…I wore a cute little dark blue tanktop, a short white skirt and sandals.

Like this?

{alt}

Enjoyable story. Thanks.

Close.  Very close indeed.  Thanks Marie!

:D

xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2010, 09:28:16 PM »
For one who modestly claims to 'not be much of a fighter'; you certainly had a good win here! Cheers, honey!  ;D ::)

But it does look like some of Maye's friends need some sorting out as well?  ::) Maybe time for you, Gemma, Marie & I to make a bar patrol? Tee hee! LOL!  ;D ;)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline the_duke

• God Member
  • irl or cyber against male or female opponents
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2010, 10:03:15 PM »
never knew anyone who mouthed off in a bar (damn my nose just grew)
 ;D
cute little story tho ....more please  :)
Looking for cyber wrestling, pro mainly but open to anything, will wrestle female and male opponents, any age or size. Also into real pro meets, have experience and willing to share it

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2010, 11:50:29 PM »
seems like Jonica has her share of luck in the bars. Great story! :)
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline fightingprincess666

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2010, 06:56:53 AM »
good story
Damn straight im the baddest bitch on this planet

Offline honey_svetlana

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2010, 08:01:11 AM »
nice story

gntlrebel

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2010, 05:07:31 PM »
Congrats on standing up for yourself

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2010, 05:59:53 AM »
This is a great story. Your description of your anger even after it became quite obvious that you won the fight & even after you kept hitting her happens in many fights & the way you explain it is awesome. You are getting better & better as you keep writing more stories & you are wrong, you are one of the premiere writers on this site.

Offline Flightgrl

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2010, 10:20:28 AM »
Great story, well done !
No,You did not read my name wrong, i do travel, alot.
Also,there's this Redneck Jerk who's spreading rumors about me,that aren't true,lol ignore him, if You believe him,You're as Stupid as he is!!

Offline maleoilwrestler

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2010, 11:06:55 PM »
I loved it. You show the self doubt that is really shown in catfight stories. I also liked that it was not predictable.

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2017, 02:27:34 AM »
very good story thanks swampy
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!