News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sexfight With The Past

• 1 Replies

Offline R.M. Grey

Sexfight With The Past
« on: May 03, 2024, 01:01:45 AM »

"How long did you date her?" Shay asked as she looked at the picture on the phone.
"About a year in college," I replied, "She's one of those friends I said I'd keep in touch with. We haven't talked in a while."
"And she never lost, ever?"
"Not a single time," I said, "She was the best, and was very confident about it."
"Hm..." Shay's expression was pensive "Well, that's about to change."
"It's only your second time, we can just treat her to dinner and let it go."
"You're not getting cold feet are you?"
"No, I..."
"Good, because you are mine."

I looked her over and couldn't help but admire her confidence. She had taken to the sexfight idea much more readily than I had expected. Her initial apprehension was gone, and now she was looking forward to it. Although, So-Yeon was an ambitious challenge. Daily workouts, a strict diet, and experience in competitive sports and fighting had all combined to make her one of the best sexfighters I'd ever seen.

The image of So-Yeon lifting Marian by her hair flashed into my head. Her dark eyes filled with lust, and the determination to make her opponent submit. My cock twitched.

Shay took notice, "You won't think much of her after I'm done."
"I didn't mean to suggest that I'd want her to beat you."
"You better not," she smirked.

As the night settled in we got ready for the match. So-Yeon would be arriving any minute, and our condo would be the location. I sat down and watched as Shay put on the finishing touches. The mats were in place, and the room had been cleaned. The table had been set for three, and the wine was chilled. The stage was set.

"You'll let her in, I'll be waiting here," Shay said as she adjusted the strap of her thong.

The knock at the door made my heart jump. I turned and looked at my wife who was lying seductively on the couch.

"Answer the door," she said.

Walking over to the door I tried to collect myself. The excitement was almost too much to handle, and I could already feel the adrenaline surging. My hands shook as I reached for the doorknob.

"Hey," So-Yeon's high-pitched voice sounded like music.

I had forgotten how beautiful she was. Her long, black hair was pulled back in a ponytail. A tight trench coat hugged her body, and I knew the rest of her would be just as impressive.

"Hi," I welcomed her in and led her to the mats.
"Alright," So-Yeon giggled as we were greeted with Shay's naked body, "You are excited."
"So-Yeon, this is my wife Shay," I stuttered as the women were face-to-face.
"Who else would it be?" So-Yeon giggled as she removed her trench coat to reveal her own nakedness.

Shay's expression betrayed her nerves, but her stance was strong. She stood defiantly, ready to fight.

"Don't be nervous," So-Yeon smirked "It's been a long time for me."

Shay locked eyes with her opponent.

"But I'm confident in my abilities," So-Yeon's serious tone seemed to surprise my wife "So don't go easy on me."
Shay stepped into So-Yeon's space, "I wouldn't dream of it."
So-Yeon grinned, "That's the spirit."

Shay wasted no time and grabbed So-Yeon's breasts and wrapped one arm around her waist.

So-Yeon gave me a subtle grin before slipping her fingers between my wife's legs.

"Ah!.. Uh..." Shay moaned as her pussy was stroked.

Shay abandoned So-Yeon's breasts to push her fingers inside the other woman. They stood there, each woman with their fingers buried inside the other. Their moans filled the room, and their faces twisted with pleasure.

"I can feel your pussy quivering," So-Yeon cooed as her fingers worked.
"I... I..." Shay's eyebrows arched desperately "You can't..."
"You're so tight," So-Yeon smiled.
"No... please..."

Shay closed her eyes as she focused. I could tell her orgasm was building. Her breathing was shallow, and her eyes were glazed over.

"Oh no..." Shay gasped as the orgasm hit.
"Cum for me," So-Yeon commanded.

Shay's body trembled as her orgasm took over. Her legs weakened as she fell to the mat. She was spent, and her eyes were distant.

So-Yeon grinned as she grabbed my wife's hair.

"Let's see how you fuck," So-Yeon said as she knelt to spread my wife's legs.

Shay watched her opponent press their pussies together, and then their bodies began to slide. So-Yeon was on top, her larger breasts bouncing slightly as her hips ground. Shay tried to resist, but her orgasm had left her weak.

"What's wrong," So-Yeon taunted, "I thought you could fuck?"

Shay's hips began moving, her body responding.

So-Yeon leaned back and pulled on my wife's thighs. With their pussies pressed firmly together, Shay's moans were getting louder.

"I... can't..." Shay moaned.
"Sure you can," So-Yeon grinned as she increased the pace.

Shay's hands were useless as they grasped for So-Yeon's arms. Her fingers were digging into the woman's skin. Her legs trembled as the pleasure washed over her.

"Ah! Ah! No..." Shay begged.
"Give it up," So-Yeon hips thrusting, her weight and speed making Shay's body quiver.
"AH!" Shay's second orgasm hit. Her hands released their grip, and grasped for anything. Her nails dug into the soft mat, and her hips shook.
"No! Please!"
"You're not done yet," So-Yeon laughed as her hips sped up.
"Please stop!" Shay searched for the safe word. She couldn't find it. The only thing in her head was the orgasm that was building.
"Cum for me, slut," So-Yeon's eyes burned with desire.

Shay's pussy tightened, and her body quivered as she rolled into a third orgasm. She was panting now, and her eyes were wide open. She looked at me, and her expression was apologetic.

"No more," Shay's eyes pleaded, "WORD! FUCK!"

Shay's eyes rolled back, and then she was lost.

So-Yeon stopped she realized Shay was pushed beyond her limits.

"Carrot. The safe word is carrot." So-Yeon pressed two fingers on my wife's neck.
"Her heart is racing," So-Yeon turned to me, "She'll be fine."

I stood frozen, my erection painfully hard.

So-Yeon stood, looking down at my wife's limp body.

"Finish me off," So-Yeon ordered, her hips swaying as she approached me.

She didn't need to tell me twice. I pressed my body against her and slid my cock deep inside.

So-Yeon stayed to make sure Shay was alright, it was about thirty minuets after we finished when she woke up.

"How are you?" So-Yeon asked.
"Mmmm..." Shay struggled to sit up.
"Take your time," So-Yeon helped her to the couch, "Here."

Shay sipped the water, and the cold liquid brought her back to reality.

"You were..." Shay started "I didn't know."
"It was fun," So-Yeon assured her, "And it's only our first match."
"First?" Shay looked panicked.
"Another time, ofcourse," So-Yeon winked at me, "I'll let you rest."
"Thank you," Shay's voice was barely a whisper.
"I'm glad we met," So-Yeon kissed Shay's forehead, "You'll do alright. See you later."
"Bye."
When the door shut, Shay turned to me, "I'll never win, if it's her."
"I'm sure you'll..."
"No," Shay interrupted, "She's better than me. You know it, I know it. That's enough."
"Shay..."
"I'm not upset," Shay assured me, "She was amazing. Just being honest."

Offline D69again

Re: Sexfight With The Past
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2024, 02:56:16 AM »
Awesome!