News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Any other fans of academy wrestling productions?

• 6 Replies

Offline Reader112

Any other fans of academy wrestling productions?
« on: December 15, 2023, 01:34:15 AM »
I know a lot of folks on here don't like academy wrestling very much, but I for one absolutely love some of their videos. I especially enjoy some of the more evenly matched amateur matches they have. A good example of these would be Juliette Vu vs Amanda Tran or Beretta James vs Kimberly Jane. Both great evenly fought matches. I'd love to hear some other suggestions of similar matches or simply swap recommendations.

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
Re: Any other fans of academy wrestling productions?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2023, 04:50:42 AM »
I love academy wrestling, the baby of  the late great academy Bruce. I am a fan of Dia Zerva and Sage Madrid among many others. These two ladies where tough and great wrestlers. Sage in particular loved to punish her opponents with some great submission holds. I remember her matches with Ariel Balboa and Chantel Lace in particular. Very hot and in the nude.
Pete. 

Offline Competitive LISA

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2023, 05:42:29 AM »
I love academy wrestling matches. It's amazing when one of the competitors manage to trap her opponent in a hold and then attack her privates. I enjoy it when they do it slowly and teasingly. It definitely makes it very difficult for the trapped competitor to fight back!

Offline Reader112

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2023, 03:38:43 PM »
I love academy wrestling matches. It's amazing when one of the competitors manage to trap her opponent in a hold and then attack her privates. I enjoy it when they do it slowly and teasingly. It definitely makes it very difficult for the trapped competitor to fight back!
I agree. Do you know of any matches with a forced orgasm? I've seen a couple in ultimate surrender but I prefer the production style of academy.

Offline kamafight666

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2023, 03:50:34 PM »
Love their videos. They did some great sweat wrestling videos like Sun Wa vs Wenona and some other sweaty videos. I like the closed basement room aesthetic. I did not like the wrestlers using a dildo.
Buy my sexy, sweaty and erotic lesbian stories at this link:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Kama-Fight/author/B0BRW5B8SF

Contact: kamafight666@yahoo.com to join my free titfight/sexfight/catfight newsletter

Offline locked

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2023, 01:44:03 AM »
I really liked their stuff except for the 'Round 4' stuff with a strap-on which I was never into. But the wrestling I liked , especially Andi who 's style I loved . I lost all that stuff when my old computer died but would like to find one of Andi's somewhere ... I think it was one with with Kimberly Jane.  One I speak of had one girl wearing a striped one piece bathing suit. 

Anyone know where these old Academy matches can be found ... or IF they can be found I should say as that was awhile ago.

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2023, 02:01:32 PM »
I know a lot of folks on here don't like academy wrestling very much, but I for one absolutely love some of their videos. I especially enjoy some of the more evenly matched amateur matches they have. A good example of these would be Juliette Vu vs Amanda Tran or Beretta James vs Kimberly Jane. Both great evenly fought matches. I'd love to hear some other suggestions of similar matches or simply swap recommendations.
Oh, I love academy wrestling, those stuffy, slow ones when two lithe women are entwined in tight wraps. I love Kandi Cohn, Simone Sasaki and of course Hannah Janssen..