News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

IRL titfight

• 30 Replies

Offline AnnaTF

• come and get me girls
Re: IRL titfight
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2024, 09:04:12 PM »
When is it happening?

Offline aussieteddy34

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2024, 12:56:02 PM »
My bet is with MatureKaren....go hun xx
Love to chat to you. message me

Offline DottiD

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2024, 02:21:24 PM »
Will you both be posting pics of your fight? Seeing as though we see a fair amount of you in profiles. Lots of luck to both

Offline Sexfighter89

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2024, 10:11:11 PM »
This isn't happening everyone, both are fake accounts. Way too many fake profiles on here, what a shame

Offline female wrestle fan

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2024, 07:45:06 AM »
This isn't happening everyone, both are fake accounts. Way too many fake profiles on here, what a shame
I don't know what may happen this time but Maturekaren has done 2 here before.
Give my compliments to General Hill.  Tell him the enemy's ammunition is just as wet as his and he will hold his position.
Stonewall Jackson at the Battle of Chantilly 1862.

Offline HumanPerson

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2024, 01:45:09 AM »
I don't know what may happen this time but Maturekaren has done 2 here before.

Sure she has.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2024, 06:24:52 AM »

This entire forum is a work (fake accounts), but let's pretend it's real.

Offline catfightpaar0180

• Wir sind ein Paar aus der Gegend von Mannheim.
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2024, 09:29:18 PM »
Just agreed to an IRLtitfight with maturekaren from thos site.  Both of us are mature, middle aged women.  Probably softer than most younger women but need to know if we still  have what it takes to beat another woman.  Pics in each of our profiles. Curious who you all predict as the winner.

karen will win
Mannheim, Sie 35, 173, 80 kg Dd. Er 45 183, 85 kg 23x6 cm
Suchen reale Tit-Catfights für Sie und Couplefights mit Cockfights zwischen den Männern

Offline man-of-sea

• May be in my younger days
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2024, 05:52:19 PM »
It should be an interesting contest for sure Looks like Karen could take this  best of luck
retired and self exploring daring to leave one's comfort zone.

Offline maturekaren

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2024, 07:51:13 PM »
So sorry that it took me so long to get back in here after my battle with Carole.  So embarrassed.  I admit it.  Carole crushed me - literally!  Not making excuses but I'm in my 50's and Carole is in her 40's and noticeably firmer - and pretty well skilled at this as well.  Yes.  She flattened my breasts with hers and forced a verbal submission out of me.  I've recovered well now but still willing to try again against a woman my age.  Thank you and for those of you who bet on me, I'm so sorry I let you down.

Offline Slowakei222

• God Member
  • i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2024, 11:57:23 PM »
I hate it
Against two Girls i was in real Life

Tit Fight and i lose badly

Offline aussieteddy34

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2024, 01:07:38 AM »
So sorry that it took me so long to get back in here after my battle with Carole.  So embarrassed.  I admit it.  Carole crushed me - literally!  Not making excuses but I'm in my 50's and Carole is in her 40's and noticeably firmer - and pretty well skilled at this as well.  Yes.  She flattened my breasts with hers and forced a verbal submission out of me.  I've recovered well now but still willing to try again against a woman my age.  Thank you and for those of you who bet on me, I'm so sorry I let you down.
Karen you're the best
Love to chat to you. message me

Offline AllanLongbow

« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2024, 07:05:53 AM »
You are both incredible!

Offline dfoulup

• God Member
  • Love the rolling around!
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2024, 11:46:25 PM »
Our battle is coming up very soon.  No hands.  Just breast to breast attacks from swinging to frontal attacks to bear hug grinding.  I really want this win.  My ego really needs it.  Have to admit that I'm a bit nervous about her dark nipples digging into my pink ones.  Thank you everyone for your encouragement and confidence in me.    Carole

Thanks for the details.  I would think it might be hard to stick to them but I hope you will let us all know how it comes out.  Is there a prize for the winner or just pride of winning?  Maybe a little boob sucking?  Or?

Offline AngieWrestles

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2024, 02:13:29 PM »
I wrestled with Karen before and she forced me to submit to her.  Surprised to hear that Carole beat her.  Ah the advantage of youth!