News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Legs and thighs interlocked/entwined

• 13 Replies

Offline kamafight666

• God Member
Legs and thighs interlocked/entwined
« on: January 10, 2024, 03:37:56 AM »
The greatest sight in wrestling/catfighting/sexfighting is when two females inadvertently or deliberately interlock their legs and thighs with each other.

DWW even put out a video called "Intimate crotch matches" where two women just lay locked together lazily pushing and wrestling each other with their legs and thighs entwined throughout. It is better when the two pairs of thighs are fleshy, like when Petra and Vladka lock thighs.

I have a special soft corner for sexfights where the women are so aroused that they run their feet up and down the other woman's calves and lower thighs. Oh boy, that really overwhelms me. Sisterhood of Sin does a good job with that fantasy of mine.

Feet rubbing against each other is also a big turn on for me. The foot of one woman rubbing against the other. The foot of one woman under the foot palm of the other.

Though once again, I wonder why two fighting women would have their legs interlocked. I mean it is something lovers would do. But it happens allright and I'm not complaining. 

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}
« Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 03:44:17 AM by kamafight666 »
Buy my sexy, sweaty and erotic lesbian stories at this link:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Kama-Fight/author/B0BRW5B8SF

Contact: kamafight666@yahoo.com to join my free titfight/sexfight/catfight newsletter

Offline Gent

• God Member
Re: Legs and thighs interlocked/entwined
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2024, 09:57:23 AM »
Your preaching to the converted here my friend. i have a foot fetish already, and obviously love catfights. The idea of two women wanting to fight and win so much they trap each other with their legs, which are now in their own fight. Bare feet locked arch to arch, or even with their toes is an instant turn on for me.

Offline CatfightsAreFun

• Patreon
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2024, 01:26:53 PM »
I'm a sucker for this too. The idea of their thighs rubbing against their private parts while they fight is a HUGE turn on for me, and I imagine for them too lol. But it does have to happen somewhat naturally, although "locked catballs" are kind of exciting, it only really gets to me when it's an unplanned thing.
Be sure to check out my Patreon if you're into 3D rendered stories! - https://www.patreon.com/CatfightsAreFun

Offline kamafight666

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2024, 01:40:23 PM »
I'm a sucker for this too. The idea of their thighs rubbing against their private parts while they fight is a HUGE turn on for me, and I imagine for them too lol. But it does have to happen somewhat naturally, although "locked catballs" are kind of exciting, it only really gets to me when it's an unplanned thing.

100% agree. It is so much better when it is unplanned and happens naturally. You can tell in the Sisterood of Sin videos that the ladies have been instructed to lock legs. Not complaining. I am glad Sisterhood of Sin exists.

Contact: kamafight666@yahoo.com to join my free titfight/sexfight/catfight newsletter

Offline kamafight666

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2024, 01:42:17 PM »
Your preaching to the converted here my friend. i have a foot fetish already, and obviously love catfights. The idea of two women wanting to fight and win so much they trap each other with their legs, which are now in their own fight. Bare feet locked arch to arch, or even with their toes is an instant turn on for me.

I know my whole post is simply stating the obvious.  I am sure there isn't a man on this earth who does not like legs locked lesbian sexfighting. But I posted to invoke any new insights and maybe some photographs of beautiful locked legs.

Offline Austin315

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2024, 03:07:51 PM »
Yeah this is by far one of the hottest things in my  book also. Check out VeVe Lanes videos on clips4sale. More specifically the Woman to Woman videos. It's exactly what you're explaining.

Offline kamafight666

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2024, 03:12:54 PM »
Yeah this is by far one of the hottest things in my  book also. Check out VeVe Lanes videos on clips4sale. More specifically the Woman to Woman videos. It's exactly what you're explaining.

Yes, I love the Veve Lane videos. I have purchased some of them. Love them. Veve is a very spirited woman.

Offline Nadianikop

• Body to body
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2024, 06:18:17 PM »
You’d be surprised how many women also like this

Offline kamafight666

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2024, 04:25:56 AM »

Glad to hear that. Cheers, Nadianikop.

Offline kamafight666

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2024, 04:26:50 AM »
{alt}

{alt}

Trib Girls- Denise vs Luna. One of my favorite videos with lots of leg locks and thighs entwined.

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2024, 05:25:19 PM »
The greatest sight in wrestling/catfighting/sexfighting is when two females inadvertently or deliberately interlock their legs and thighs with each other.

DWW even put out a video called "Intimate crotch matches" where two women just lay locked together lazily pushing and wrestling each other with their legs and thighs entwined throughout. It is better when the two pairs of thighs are fleshy, like when Petra and Vladka lock thighs.

I have a special soft corner for sexfights where the women are so aroused that they run their feet up and down the other woman's calves and lower thighs. Oh boy, that really overwhelms me. Sisterhood of Sin does a good job with that fantasy of mine.

Feet rubbing against each other is also a big turn on for me. The foot of one woman rubbing against the other. The foot of one woman under the foot palm of the other.

Though once again, I wonder why two fighting women would have their legs interlocked. I mean it is something lovers would do. But it happens allright and I'm not complaining. 

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}
I agree, I love it when two women lock themselves in a stuffy embrace, weaving their legs into pigtails.. Especially when there is a stalemate and both are tired, but each entwines the opponent to rest a little and not give her some time to act

Offline Laci K

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2024, 12:55:44 AM »
You should definitely check out Fighting Dolls.com and their category Bearhug sections. They have lots of videos doing just this

Offline kamafight666

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2024, 05:03:56 PM »
You should definitely check out Fighting Dolls.com and their category Bearhug sections. They have lots of videos doing just this

Thank you for this information. I checked some of the videos. Looks pretty good.

Offline dfoulup

• God Member
  • Love the rolling around!
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2024, 09:11:28 PM »
Oh Nadianikop - you have some lovely photos on your profile!  I mean after you tire that other gal out I'd be thrilled to work on you with my old male body.  Yeah, you'd probably tire me out but damn if it wouldn't be fun.