News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mothers' titfighting

• 3 Replies

Offline Titfight_fan67

• Just a guy who finds female fighting interesting.
Mothers' titfighting
« on: March 03, 2024, 05:40:11 AM »
So I'm curious ladies are lactation fights, feeding losers kid stakes or milking contests really a thing or just imaginary?
Would like to hear from anyone that participated if they are real.

Offline DottiD

• God Member
Re: Mothers' titfighting
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2024, 09:59:26 PM »
Your going to get a lot of opinions on this, but the fact is YES we do have titfights, as for being lactating and feeding another’s baby, i am sure with all the various types of fetish out there, no one can say with 110% certainty that it does not happen.

Offline Titfight_fan67

• Just a guy who finds female fighting interesting.
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2024, 12:16:08 AM »
Your going to get a lot of opinions on this, but the fact is YES we do have titfights, as for being lactating and feeding another’s baby, i am sure with all the various types of fetish out there, no one can say with 110% certainty that it does not happen.
I kinda figured reading other posts here but wanted to add a few more details to it

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
    • Steel's Literotica Page
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2024, 01:54:28 AM »
I remember a tit-fight story that was sort of similar, except the stakes were reversed and the 'winning' woman was the one who rendered the other incapable of breast-feeding her own baby (forcing them to buy formula instead). I can't remember who wrote it and the computer where I had the story saved died, but before then I briefly got in contact with the original creator and pitched the idea of a MvM 'sequel' between the husbands that could escalate into a sort of wife swap.
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.