News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Breast fighting and feeding the losers baby

• 18 Replies

Offline fightfeelings

• God Member
Re: Breast fighting and feeding the losers baby
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2023, 01:15:58 PM »
In my mind it is only a fantasy setup between two women. But a hot one. It points the confrontation of two women which started maybe short before or during their same time pregnancy to an ultimate level. It is a very high and hard fought stake which can also destroy Mom/Baby relations.

In my fantasy i can allow such thoughts. And yes, it arouses me. Could this ever happen in IRL? I don't think so.

But it is a very thrilling setup to play with in my head. I like that.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 01:26:23 PM by fightfeelings »
Discord: iwilltellyou#2476

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2023, 11:00:02 AM »
There was a story like that I read a long time ago.  Don't remember who the author was.  Both women were about the same age, babies about the same age, with the same father.  It was really a catfight about the father and who was his woman.  But both women had their hungry babies crying in the nearby rooms so there was an extra urgency to their fight.  At the same time in the fight they were attacking each other's breasts trying to make sure the looser would have nothing for their baby.  If I remember right, the fight was super brutal.  In the end the "evil" victor fed her baby and then fed the loosers baby just to heap extra humiliation on her.  Obviously I am 99% sure that never really happens, but made for a heck of an intense story.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline DottiD

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2023, 11:04:01 AM »
Instead of beating this dead horse let’s agree that the fetish world is a wide open one , filled with gestures and ideas that I think most of us would hear it and go “WTF” . But again if it can be thought of it can be tried and maybe be a thing to others who have an urge for it. Let’s keep in mind also this little corner of life most of the guys who come here can NOT even reveal to their spouse they enjoy this , but it does happen

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2024, 10:18:04 AM »
There was a story like that I read a long time ago.  Don't remember who the author was.  Both women were about the same age, babies about the same age, with the same father.  It was really a catfight about the father and who was his woman.  But both women had their hungry babies crying in the nearby rooms so there was an extra urgency to their fight.  At the same time in the fight they were attacking each other's breasts trying to make sure the looser would have nothing for their baby.  If I remember right, the fight was super brutal.  In the end the "evil" victor fed her baby and then fed the loosers baby just to heap extra humiliation on her.  Obviously I am 99% sure that never really happens, but made for a heck of an intense story.

I don't supose you remember the name if this story?
Sorry for resurrecting a dead post

I am afraid i don't remember and I didn't save it.  Probably done by Piers Knight???  He did a lot of stories like this.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)