News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kelsey and the Spa..

• 2 Replies

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Kelsey and the Spa..
« on: October 07, 2018, 02:18:51 AM »
An Afternoon at the Spa…

After we got dressed, we were able to make it to the Midtown Spa about 10 minutes early and as we signed in, Kelsey noticed that it was only her. “You’re not staying with me today?” she asked all pouty faced.  “No babe, I got this for you. I was just going to run a few errands and meet a couple of friends for lunch while you get pampered! If, that’s ok with you that is?” I reply. “But,” I say, “I was going to wait here with you until they come get you and take you back there.”  She grinned and said, “ok… go have fun!  When will you be back?” “Well, I paid for the afternoon, I think it takes until 5?” I then asked the girl at the desk and she confirmed that it was until 5, and maybe a little later depending on how things go.

Pretty soon, the door opened and Kelsey’s name was called. The girl then told us that they had a very special guest from out of town from one of their other, larger, locations. We were assured that Kelsey would thoroughly enjoy her experience! Kelsey gave me a kiss and we said our “see you laters” and I left to go hang out w/ some friends.

Kelsey was taken into a dressing room with some private lockers in there, she was given her own locker key to put her things in. (yes, she tried her key in others just to be sure they weren’t all the same). She got undressed and put on the robe that was provided for her and put all her stuff in the locker and hung the keychain around her neck. Then, another, different, smoking hot girl knocked on the door and came in, to let her know that she was off for her initial rubdown before her mud bath.  She opened the door and both stopped and starred for a second. “Kelsey?” the girl said. “Gabby?” Kelsey said.   “YES!!” they both yelled in unison and gave each other a huge hug! 

“What are you doing here??” Kelsey asked excitedly. “Training and working for a while! It gives me something to do between classes and stuff,” Gabby said! “SO, I get to get my hands on you today, I see!” Gabby said with a sly grin! “HAHA!!! Yeah!” Said Kelsey, “We’ll see if you really know what you’re doing!” as she winked at Gabby.  “Follow me!” Gabby said as she turned to leave the room.

They made it around the corner into the last room at the end of the hall and Gabby stopped, turned to Kelsey, gave a sneaky grin and said, “Here we are. I think this will be the perfect room for you!” and motioned for Kelsey to enter.  As she entered, Kelsey noticed that the room was just a little larger than your typical massage/rubdown room. It had the traditional table in it to work on, but also was large enough to have a small futon or couch in and still have plenty of room, if one so desired. Kelsey then asked, “Gabby, are you doing the rubdown today?” Smiling, Gabby said, “Yes, I’ll be giving you your first rubdown, then you’ll go to the mud bath, then rinse, then a 2nd rubdown by someone else, I think it’s Lucie today. Mmmmm, you’ll like her too!”

“Now, take off your robe and lay face down please.” Gabby said. Kelsey did as she was told and laid face down. Gabby came around to make sure she was comfortable and her head was positioned right. Gabby then asked, “Do you mind if I take this shirt off?  It’s kind of constricting my shoulders and I want you to be taken care of correctly.” Even though you couldn’t see Kelsey’s face do to her position, she smiled widely and then said, “What ever helps you out, I don’t mind at all!”  gabby then removed her uniformed, and slowly undid it on the small table near the door, then locked the door with a soft “click” sound. Kelsey grinned again.

Gabby moved over to the front of the table, grabbed a lite oil and began slowly applying it over Kelsey’s back, very lightly. She then began rubbing it and massaging Kelsey. “mmmmmmmmmm…  yeah, that feels amazing. You’ve got great hands,” Kelsey exclaimed and moaned at the same time! “Thank you!” relied Gabby. After a few minutes, Gabby moved from Kelsey’s upper back to her lower back and butt. As she ran her hands over Kelsey’s nice tight butt, Gabby said, “oh my! You really have an amazing ass!” “Thank you!! That’s sweet of you to say!” replied Kelsey!

Gabby continued massaging Kelsey as she continued to moan in pleasure!  Gabby then grabbed some more oil and moved to Kelsey’s legs, and again Gabby complimented her on her sexy legs! This time, as she was massaging Kelsey’s legs, she’d run her hand all the way up, almost touching Kelsey’s womanhood as she got to the top of her thighs! Kelsey would moan in pleasure as Gabby repeatedly got right to her labia and suddenly stopped. Then, Gabby ran up there again on her next motion and this time, eased her finger into Kelsey as she got there! “ssssssaaahhhhhhhh” came from Kelsey as she moaned in excitement and from the surprise move of Gabby! “Is everything alright mam?” Gabby asked. “Absolutely!” was Kelsey’s reply!

Gabby continued her “rubdown” of Kelsey’s thighs and legs and by the time she was finished Kelsey had cum twice! Gabby then said, “Please, roll over so I can get your front side.” As Kelsey lifted to roll over, she finally noticed that gabby was naked too. “MMM….!!” Kelsey moaned as she saw Gabby’s sexy body! A body she hadn’t seen since the night Gabby bested Megan at the hotel room!  “WOW! You’re has hot as I remember you being!” Kelsey said to Gabby. “Thank you!” Gabby said with a huge grin! “I’ve wanted to get to you since you, me and Michael spent together after then. I’ve wanted to try you out and see how I’d do against you!” Gabby said. “I heard you made Bridgette pass out, so I KNOW you must be amazing and have amazing control!” Kelsey blushed and grinned, “Yes, I did, but it was a very hard-fought match! She almost had me many times!”

Kelsey held out her hand as Gabby reached for it and was pulled into Kelsey’s kiss! They stayed locked together as both of their nipples hardened, while pressed into each other, to feel like rocks poking into the other girl’s chest. When they finally pulled apart, both girls let out a “mmmmmm…hmmmmmmm!” simultaneously as Kelsey then slid back up onto the table and lay flat on her back.  Gabby then grinned, and ran her finger over Kelsey’s breast and around to her neck as she reached for the oil and applied some to her hands and began massaging Kelsey’s neck, then upper pectoral area and then down to her ample breasts and squeezed firmly letting a moan out of Kelsey that totally gave her approval of how it felt.

Gabby then pulled out a small stool from under the table and stepped up (She’s short, remember?) and began rubbing Kelsey’s chest from her shoulders down to her waist area. As she bent over, Gabby’s large breasts landed square on Kelsey’s face as Gabby, very coyly, said, “oopss…  sorry…” and grinned.  On the second time she did it, Kelsey was ready and as her breast landed on her face, she took it in her mouth and began sucking on Gabby’s nipple, instantly getting a deep moan “UUUNNNGGGGGHHHHH” out of Gabby! Gabby totally stopped what se was doing and just enjoyed the feeling for about 30 seconds before she began lifting up and pulling her breast out of Kelsey’s mouth with a “POP!” sound and yet another “UUUHHHNNNNNGGGGGHHHH” sound from Gabby!

“Ooh, you, sneaky bitch you!” Gabby said to Kelsey while grinning! “Well, if you’re going to put them in my face…” Kelsey replied! Gabby then went back to work and worked her way around Kelsey to her thighs again. Again, added oil and began rubbing and massaging and rubbing Kelsey’s sexy, muscular thighs. Again, as she would reach Kelsey’s pussy, she’d slip her finger down and massage that too, eliciting yet another moan from Kelsey! Soon, Kelsey was involuntarily spreading her legs a little wider as it went on. “Would you like my special massage?” Gabby asked. “mmmhmmmm…” Kelsey responded!

Gabby then, quickly, jumped up on the table grabbed Kelsey’s left leg and slid in between them and slid her pussy directly into Kelsey’s and started fucking Kelsey right there on the massage table! “OH MY GOD!! You little bitch!” Kelsey squeeked out! “OH SHIT, that feels so good!  Ahhh.. Ahhh.. Ahh… ohmmmm…mmmmmm…ahhh..mmmm….aahhh…mmmm” Kelsey moaned and panted as she slowly began to work her pussy back against Gabby’s. It wasn’t but another 2 minutes before Kelsey came hard! “OHHHH FFUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHH!!!” as she came and Gabby kept working her pussy into Kelsey’s and finally came her self as Kelsey was winding down from her amazing orgasm!

“OH God!” Kelsey said! “That felt good! Your pussy is so hot and yet so strong for such a little girl!” as she winked at Gabby! Gabby then laughed and lightly slapped Kelsey’s pussy with her hand as they both laughed!   Gabby leaned down and lay on top of Kelsey for a moment, causing her boobs to flatten some and balloon out her sides as she compressed hers and Kelsey’s tits together! She leaned up and slowly and most erotically kissed Kelsey again, long slow and both girls moaned and hated to break the kiss. “Now, it’s off to the mud bath with you!” Gabby said as she climbed off of her.

Kelsey put he robe back on and Gabby got dressed and quietly asked, “are you ready?” Kelsey just grinned and nodded.  Gabby then opened the door and lead her to her private mud room. Kelsey hung her robe up and climbed in as instructed. Gabby then said, “I’ll see you around! You’ll have a different masseuse when you’re finished in here, if you remember.  Lucie will take GOOD care of you, I’ll see to it!”

Kelsey gave her a sly, sideways look and said, “you’ll “see to it” huh?”  and laughed…  Gabby then walked over and leaned in and gave Kelsey one last kiss, then set the music level and walked out, closing the door behind her.

To be Continued.....

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
Re: Kelsey and the Spa..
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2018, 11:39:31 AM »
Seems like a very good afternoon ! Wonders who is this Lucie and how hot she is... ;)
Best fuckfighter around...

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
Re: Kelsey and the Spa..
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 07:41:18 PM »
 Oh I'm getting treated like a queen! Thanks babe!