News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Kelsey and the Spa... Part 2

• 3 Replies

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Kelsey and the Spa... Part 2
« on: October 08, 2018, 03:07:33 AM »
Part 2

Kelsey lay in the mud for what seemed like 10 minutes. A knock on the door made her open her eyes as she said, “Come in!” The door opened and one of the hottest women she’d see in a long time stepped into the room. She was easily 5’8”, looked to be between 130 – 140lbs., wearing a tiger stripped bikini with huge, easily 36 DD breasts, with the shapeliest, firm looking legs she’d seen in forever! Even rivaled Bridgette’s! She had long brunette hair, just like Kelsey did. Immediately, Kelsey got wet down below as her juices started moving and tingling inside her. “Hi, I’m Lucie! Are you ready for the rest of your massage?” Lucie introduced herself. “Hi! I’m Kelsey. Yeah, I am! How long have I been in here, it seems like only about 10 minutes?” Kelsey replied. “OH, you’ve been in here about 30 minutes. Gabby asked me to give you a few minutes longer. Normally, it’s about 20 minutes.” Lucie continued, “You can shower right there, and just come on out when you finish!”  and she smiled sweetly and turned and walked out, closing the door.

“WOW!” Kelsey said as she climbed out of the mud and stayed on the direct path to the shower. She turned the water on, waited a few seconds and stepped under it and rinsed off, making sure to get clean, EVERYWHERE! Kelsey put on her robe and made her way to the door, opened and stepped into the hallway as Lucie was sitting in a chair waiting patiently for her. She looked up at Kelsey as she came out of the room, then let her eyes look Kelsey up and down and gave a soft smile. “Right this way!” she said as she pointed to the room at the end of the hall, just like the room before, but on the right, not left. Kelsey smiled as she walked by her and into the room.

“So, how do you want me? Err…  uhm… how do you want me to lay first?” Kelsey spoke and corrected her self as she blushed slightly. Lucie, picking up on the mix up, just gave a sly smile and said, “How about face down first and we’ll work you over on your backside first, then the front after. How’s that sound?” “Perfect!” Kelsey replied as she began taking her robe off and walked to hang it up. “OH, wait for a second,” Lucie said as she approached Kelsey. “Let me see... Let me see how fir…err tight you are first.” As she slowly began rubbing Kelsey’s arms and purposely squeezing enough to feel Kelsey’s muscles, then up to her shoulders and down her back. “Nice… nice…” Lucie spoke as she rubbed. Lucie continued to run her hands down Kelsey’s hips as Lucie squatted down behind Kelsey to where her face was literally in the middle of Kelsey’s ass as she ran her hands down Kelsey’s legs, then back up with her hands flat on the back of her thighs and up and cupped and squeezed Kelsey’s ass firmly, as Kelsey let out an audible “mmmmmnnngggggghhhhh”.

“Very nice Kelsey!” Lucie said matter of factly. I think we’ll be able to handle you nicely today! As she finished her sentence, the innuendo didn’t go un noticed by Kelsey as she turned around and said, “oh, you think so?” and smiled a sexy smile. “Oh, yes, I do think so” said Lucie! Kelsey replied again, “Shall we see, I mean, Shall I get on the table now?” Lucie gave a half smile, and held her hand out, motioning for Kelsey to get on the table.  As Kelsey go to the table, she stopped, turned around and said, “Take your bikini off.” This caught Lucie by surprise, but she just smirked a bit and slowly she began to remove her top, just teasing enough to turn Kelsey on even more!

When she got her top all the way off, the look of shot went to Kelsey. She watched with a gaping mouth as a pair of the most beautiful breasts she’d ever seen were standing high on Lucie’s chest and starring straight at her! “Like what you see?” Lucie asked in a glutting manor. “Oh, yes!” replied Kelsey.  Lucie continued as she moved to her bottoms after tossing the top aside. Lucie began by almost doing a stripper’s dance for Kelsey as she began lowering her bottoms, turning around to let Kelsey see her perfectly toned ass as she pulled them down!  Kelsey licked her lips as Lucie bent over and stepped out of her bottoms.

Lucie then stood up and tossed her bottoms into the corner with her top, turned around and asked,” So, what do you think? Think I could handle you today?” “mmmmm….” Replies Kelsey.  “I’m still not sure, but I know it’ll be fun trying!” as she steps up to Lucie and begins massaging Lucie’s right breast with the palm of her hand, making Lucie’s nipple harden! Kelsey then leans down and lightly kisses her hard nipple making Lucie hiss as she inhaled sharply! (Kelsey grins) Then, while kissing Lucie’s left breast, Kelsey then palms Lucie’s right breast with her left hand as Lucie lifts her right hand and holds Kelsey’s hand on her tit and forces them to both squeeze her tit, again making Lucie moan in pleasure! Lucie then says, “This is going to be the best hour of your life! You have no idea what I’m going to do to you and make you feel!” Kelsey smiled and said, “Are you sure that’s enough time? I’m not sure you’ll be able to last that long with me!”

Lucie chuckles a little at Kelsey’s cockiness. “They don’t call me “The Tigress” for nothing!” and then grabbed both of Kelsey’s wrists and pulled her hands away from her tits. She then took her massive chest and shoved it into Kelsey’s causing a grunt from Kelsey as her tits were crushed under Lucie’s massive pair. Lucie then walked her backwards by her tits until Kelsey’s backside found the table. Lucie then leaned forward and began kissing Kelsey as she let go of her wrists. Kelsey and Lucie both wrapped their arms around each other and began rubbing the other’s back, ass, legs, anything they could touch on the other, all while moaning passionately, yet aggressively!

Since Kelsey was pressed into the table and couldn’t really go anywhere, she realized that she could free one of her legs and slowly slid it between Lucie’s and lifted her thigh and began rubbing her thigh on Lucie’s womanhood! This caused a nice loud groan from Lucie as it surprised her! Kelsey was surprised at how turned on Lucie already was as her juices were already flowing and Kelsey’s thigh was wet from massaging Lucie’s womanhood! Now, Kelsey lowers her hands and grabs Lucie’s perfect ass and squeezes it firmly, causing Lucie to moan again with pleasure all the while having her thigh in Lucie’s crotch, rubbing her gently!

Lucie breaks the kiss and says, “Oh, you little bitch! You’re good! Better than I’ve heard!” between pants and taking deep breaths for air. “You’ve heard?” asked Kelsey. “Who’ve you been talking to, or is it just Gabby?” Lucie just looked at her with lust in her eyes and winked, then grabbed Kelsey under her shoulders, squatted down a bit, then lifted Kelsey up onto the table, eliciting a squeal of surprise from Kelsey! Then, spread Kelsey’s legs and could see Kelsey was already soaking wet too!  Lucie then, forcefully, shoved Kelsey’s upper body down so she was laying flat and dove her tongue into Kelsey’s pussy and began working her over!

“OH SHITTT!!!!”, Kelsey squealed as Lucie was licking her with a wonderfully talented tongue! Kelsey immediately grabbed the top of Lucie’s head and was holding her there with one hand, while massaging her own breast with her other one! “uuuhhh…uuuhhhh…uuuhhh…uhhhnnnnnggg…” was coming from Kelsey and in a matter of minutes she fired off her first orgasm with a long “UUUUUUUNNNNGGGGGHHHAHAAAAA!!!!!” Lucie the stood up and slowly climbed onto the table as she said, “Your pussy is awesome! I love it! NOW, I’m going to make it mine!” as she continued climbing onto the table and positioned herself on top of Kelsey and slowly lined their pussies up!

Kelsey then took the lead and pumped her pelvis up into Lucie and began fucking her from the bottom! “OH GAWD!!!!! UUUUUHHHMMMMMM…” as Kelsey was actually riding her! It was such a surprise that Lucie never really got herself set and Kelsey just totally took her and was making her cum before she realized it! Kelsey grabbed Lucie’s arms and pulled her tighter to fully connect their pussies as they were pumping and grinding! Kelsey screamed her orgasm as she pumped against Kelsey hard when she came! She came close to forcing a 2nd one from Kelsey, but she was able to stifle it before it happened! Just like Lucie going down on Kelsey, it was Kelsey working her and in just a matter of minutes, the score was tied with 1 orgasm a peace!  After Kelsey came, she fell forward on top of Kelsey to catch her breath!

“WOW! You are definitely a sneaky one! You little bitch you!” Lucie said with a grin! Kelsey smiled and said, “I told you, I wasn’t sure you could handle me!” and winked at Lucie! Then, Lucie sat up and Kelsey did the same. Both girls, tight and toned sat scissored on the table with their pussies only inches apart, each having forced the other to orgasm with in the first 10 minutes. Each now looked into the eyes of the other and instinctively knew this is the time to go!  They moved closer and slowly slid their pussies into each other, each girl moaning with pleasure on contact! They slowly rubbed together allowing their labia to entwine with each other and each could feel the firmness of the other girl’s pussy. Lucie, who’s no stranger to sex fighting and has learned many tricks over the years, slowly and subtly squeezed her pussy with Kelsey’s labia in her as they rubbed. This caused a super sexy moan from Kelsey as she grinned and said, “oooh, baby!! You do have some talent!”

Kelsey then returned the move eliciting a moan and a similar compliment from Lucie! “I see why Gabby would be no match for you here! She’s good, but not that good!” (No offense Gabby!) They now, as if on cue, both picked up the pace and began working their pussies faster against each other! They repositioned so that first Kelsey’s pussy would cover and almost inhale Lucie’s, then vice-versa! They were leaning back a little as they pumped against each other as they both moaned simultaneously! Kelsey would reach up and grab and squeeze one of Lucie’s large perfect breasts and get a longer moan and hiss out of her as they continued their pumping action! Finally, Kelsey was able to get a dominant pussy position on top as she could start to feel Lucie’s clit become more and more prominent!

Kelsey lined up her pussy perfectly and as Lucie’s clit slid by, she squeezed with her pussy as she pushed forward slightly causing Lucie to immediately Gasp and, “OHMYGOD!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!AAAAHHHHHNNNNGGGGG>>> SSSSSHIIITTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You fucking bitch!!” as she came instantly and violently, bucking so hard that she knocked Kelsey off of her a bit and almost fell off the table! Kelsey, sensing that this was a perfect time to assert dominance over Lucie, quickly rolled off the table, grabbed Lucie and threw her to the floor and as she rolled onto her back, Kelsey dove between her legs and clamped her pussy back onto Lucie’s and started fucking her again!

“OH, YOU BITCH!!!” Lucie moaned as she was being fucked like she hadn’t been in a while! In a matter of minutes, Kelsey made her cum 3 more times, as each time seemed to take it’s tole on Lucie as she was getting weaker and weaker each time! “That’s now 5 to 1, my favor!” Kelsey cheered out! “Fuck you bitch! You’re going to get yours soon! You’ll be under me begging me to stop in a few minutes!” Kelsey grinned and said, “You might want to call a friend to help, because you’re not much of a, what did you say earlier, “tigress”. You’re more of a kitten to me!” and chucked…

“Arrrggghh!!!” Lucie grunted as she did a perfect sit up and forced Kelsey onto her back in one swift move, catching Kelsey totally by surprise in the process! She then forced Kelsey to roll up a little tighter with her ass and open legs sticking up into the air as Lucie was between her legs, dropping her pussy directly on top of Kelsey’s and began fucking Kelsey with reckless abandon! “Fuck!!! Shit!!! Oh God!!! Ahhh… Unnggghh… Oooohhh… aaaahhhh…” were all coming from Kelsey instantly as she was being woman handled by Lucie and had no control over anything, accept trying to fight off her orgasm that she knew was coming soon!

Lucie kept the pressure on Kelsey as she was totally in control at this point. Kelsey continued to moan and fight off the impending orgasm as Lucie was beginning to feel the effects of her own orgasm starting to come on. Lucie hissed as she sucked in a large gulp of air as she was holding her orgasm at bay. Kelsey suddenly screamed out her orgasm! “OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GODDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  UGGGGGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” as she came so hard and started bucking so hard that she actually knocked Lucie to the ground! Getting knocked down like that saved her from her own orgasm that was pending as it broke their contact and separated the two! “I’m catching you now bitch! I think that one counts as 3 the way you came! So, we’ll call it 5 to 4 now!” Lucie mocked.

Kelsey lay flat on her back, spread eagle on the floor gulping in air as she rested her forearm across her head with her eyes closed. “Holy mother of God!” Kelsey said as she was gulping!  Lucie stalked her like prey as she eased back up to Kelsey at Kelsey’s side and rubbed her hands over Kelsey’s tits and upper chest and ran them down to her legs and began rubbing Kelsey’s pussy with her right hand and could feel the smoldering heat coming off of it! Kelsey continued to moan as Lucie was still in control of her at this point.

Suddenly, Lucie lowered her tongue into Kelsey’s spread, wide open pussy causing her to jerk with pleasure as Lucie started licking Kelsey’s clit!  Kelsey knew she was in bad shape and couldn’t continue to cum the way she just did, no matter how much stamina she has. It just takes too much energy. So, she did the only thing she could think of at the moment! She grabbed Lucie’s right thigh and pulled her towards her and slid under her and maneuvered into a perfect 69 position and started licking Lucie’s clit and pussy!

Lucie suddenly stopped and moaned, “OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNGGGGGGG” as Kelsey’s tongue began expertly working her pussy and clit! Both women were now moaning as they were eating each other out! Slurping sounds could be made as each girl was leaking fluids all over the other! Kelsey mounted a sneak attack as she suddenly wrapped her arms around Lucie’s waist and pulled herself upwards and pressed her open mouth totally over Lucie’s pussy and jammed her tongue as far inside Lucie’s pussy as she could and began licking everything she could reach! “OH FUCKK!!!!!” Lucie said as she suddenly came and squeezed her thighs together causing Kelsey to let out an “Arrrrrrgggghhhhhhh” as she fought against the pressure on her head! Lucie finally let up and Kelsey let go and let herself back down to the ground as she freed herself from Lucie’s vice grip on her head! “6-4 Kelsey said!”

Lucie rolled off to her right just a bit; laying there catching her breath. <” what do I have to do? Damn this girl is amazing.”> she said to herself. Kelsey then rolled to her left and seeing Lucie’s pussy still in her face, she moved and made Lucie lift her left leg and again, lowered her head down into her rival’s pussy! “OH SHIT!!!” Lucie said as she threw her head back in pleasure and then lifted Kelsey’s left leg the same way and lowered herself into Kelsey’s pussy!  With both women as skilled as they are, it should have been no surprise when they both latched on to the other’s hardened clit with their lips and began sucking and licking it! Kelsey’s clit, being just under ½” long was a good, solid target for Lucie! Lucie’s clit, being just a little larger at about 5/8” long, gave Kelsey a bigger target and she was doing her best to take advantage!

Both women were moaning loudly through closed mouths as this was now a war of stamina and pure talent of tongue! Lucie worked her tongue across and up and down Kelsey’s clit like no one has ever done before and even a few times forcing Kelsey to stop working against her on her own clit to exclaim, “JEEEEEEESSSSUUUUUSSSS CCCCHHRRRRRIIIIIIIISTTT!!!!!”  and then grunt and when she did, Kelsey could tell that she was fighting back her orgasm as she could feel Kelsey’s pussy clamp and twitch when she did it!  Not to be out done, Kelsey was working her tongue against Lucie’s clit with the precision of a surgeon. She was slicing and dicing her tongue up and down and across and even lengthwise on Lucie’s huge clit! “OH, MOTHER OF GOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!” Lucie let out as the pleasure was taking its tole on both women!

“OH SHITTTTTTTTTTTTT   OHHHH FFFUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!” were screamed simultaneously as both women came together at the same time! Both women were bucking their hips and each woman held on and a rode the other while their orgasm subsided!  (7-5) Both girls lay there panting and catching their breath as it’s been about 35 minutes, but with them both sweating profusely and losing all track of time, they had no idea how long they’d been going at it! Kelsey moved first as she was determined not to let Lucie beat her, not after losing the way she did last night!

Kelsey rolled over and got on her hands and knees and looked back at Lucie and said, “On your knees bitch!” Kelsey then crawled a foot or so forward while Lucie positioned herself behind Kelsey! Slowly, they began to ease back into each other until their asses made contact! They could now feel the strength of the other’s ass and honestly, Kelsey was worried! Lucie’s in amazing shape and now, she’s wondering if she didn’t make a huge mistake in their fight! They both arched their backs and forced their pussies as far backwards as they could!

“OH GOD!” “OH SHIT!” were said by each as they made contact and their pussies lightly compressed against each other!  They began slamming their asses back into the other and trying to force the other girl backwards at the same time showing them who’s pussy could take more! They forced themselves back and a major stalemate occurred as they collided and never moved! Kelsey winced as she was putting all of her strength into her ass muscles and Lucie was tightening as tight as she could! They stayed like this for a few more seconds as slowly, Kelsey’s ass muscles began to be overwhelmed by Lucie’s and Kelsey couldn’t fight back and relaxed and which caused her to be shoved forward and land flat on her breasts with a loud “aaarrrrrrgghhhh!!!”

Lucie forced her way backwards and with her left leg, spread Kelsey’s right out and slide into a reverse scissor position and began working Kelsey’s pussy from behind! Kelsey lifted to fight back and was able to put up a good defense, but was a bit miffed to have been beaten by Lucie’s ass!  “uhhh…uhhh…uhhh…uhhh..uhh.. ahhh…ahhh…ahhh..” came from Kelsey as Lucie worked their pussies! Finally, it was Kelsey throwing her head back and screaming as she was cumming again as Lucie’s pussy rocked hers from behind! “I believe it’s now 7-6!” Lucie said, looking back over her shoulder at Kelsey who was catching her breath again!

Kelsey then said, “Bitch!” as she rolled to her side, and hooked Lucie with her legs, causing her to twist and roll onto her back with her! Kelsey then turned around and dove on top of Lucie and landed in a traditional “missionary position” as their clits found each other and Kelsey began to fuck Lucie like a guy would! “oh shit! oh shit!! oh god!” was Lucie’s sounds she was grunting as Kelsey’s clit wrestled hers! Kelsey moaned just alike as she fucked her rival!  Suddenly, Lucie rolled them over and being on top now, was able to straddle Kelsey just a bit and continued rubbing her clit against Kelsey from the top and squeezed Kelsey’s legs together as she did it!

Suddenly, Lucie slowed her movement until she slid her clit up against Kelsey’s and stopped. She looked Kelsey in the eye and said, “You’re going to enjoy this!” as she smiled down at her! Lucie then, slowly pumped her clit forward as it climbed and lifted Kelsey’s hard clit. Right as their clit’s reached their end to end point, but before the slipped away, Lucie rammed her clit down into Kelsey’s then twitched it to the side just a bit causing Kelsey to grimace in pain for a split second, then Gush and scream out a huge orgasm! “OH MUTHERFUCKER!!!!! OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!!!!!!!!!!” and began bucking and forcing their clits together more and more as they pounded clits together!

Lucie looked down and said, “7 – 7 “, we’re tied up my little bitch!” Kelsey grinned and with her eyes still closed said, “yeah, for now my bitch!” and puckered up and kissed the air! Kelsey then shoved her off of her.

Kelsey caught her breath and sat up across from Lucie. “Ok, Next orgasm wins… Deal?  I have to take care of my boyfriend tonight and don’t want to have to take a nap before I do.” Kelsey said to Lucie.  Lucie agreed to the terms and said, “How do we finish it?” “Easy!” said Kelsey, “Woman to Woman, the way we should!” as she spread her legs wide! “We both have Hot, sexy pussies with wonderful clits! Full on pussy vs pussy and clit vs clit!”   “MMMMMMMMMM…” Lucie said as she spread her legs and inched forward and her and Kelsey both came together!

“oooohhhh!!!” was Lucie’s response and “aaaaahhhh…” was Kelsey’s. They began pumping their pussies against each other firmly this time as each knew how deadly the other’s pussy is! Slowly, each started panting as they were working the other good!  Every few pumps their clits would cross each other and they’d let out a solid moan when it happened! THEN, Lucie took a page out of Kelsey’s playbook and as her pussy slid up past Kelsey’s clit, she clamped down on it with her pussy causing Kelsey to “OOOOHUNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!” as the pleasure was amazing, yet the pain felt good too! “YOU BITCH!”, Kelsey exclaimed as she was able to catch her breath and stifle the orgasm that almost broke out!

Lucie let go of her clit and they were back at it, pumping and grinding their pussies and clits into each other! Kelsey, who over all, has gotten the worse of this match is moaning “oh god! Oh god! Yeah!! Yeah! Yeah! Oh yes! Oh yes!” while Lucie’s moaning “Fuck! Fuck! Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! God, oh fuck yeah!” as they worked against each other! Lucie leaned up and squeezed Kelsey’s tits with a very strong squeeze as Kelsey grimaced in pain! “BITCH!! LEGGO!!!” as Lucie let go and smiled as Kelsey grabbed Lucie’s huge tit and squeezed as hard as she could, but couldn’t get a good grip because they were so huge! “You’ll have to do better than that, baby!” said Lucie!

Kelsey then shoved her pussy as hard as she could into Lucie on her next pump causing Lucie to yelp in surprise! Both women, as if on cue again, shoved as hard as she could into her rival, forcing their pussies and clits to rub in constant contact and began grinding as hard as they could! “MMMM…” “Ahhhnnggg” “Fuck!!”  “YES!” “Oh God!” “Oh Yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!” were the sounds made as both girls were moaning in pleasure and pain as they were both fighting to hold back the orgasm as to not lose to the other!

Then, it happened!  What neither girl wanted to happen… Kelsey and Lucie screamed their orgasms at the same time! “OH, HOLY FUCK!!!!” “YES, YES YES YES!!!!! OH GODD!!!!!!” came from both women simultaneously! Both women let go of each other and fell backwards gasping and gulping for air as it felt like the room was spinning for both girls! “HOLY… SHIT… LUCIE!!!!!  That wa…was amazing!” Kelsey panted out between breaths! “H…How the Fu..Fuck did you H…Hold ou…out that long?” Lucie asked between breaths! “I don’t know!” Kelsey answered quickly!  “I don’t know…”

Both women laid there for a few minutes. “BZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!”  The buzz timer went off signaling the end of the hour and spa day for Kelsey. Both girls busted a gut laughing when it went off! Slowly, they made their way to their feet and gave each other a huge affectionate respect filled hug! Kelsey then said, “ya know, I never got the final massage today… We might have to schedule another appointment!” with a sly, devilish grin on her face. Lucie gave a huge grin back at her! “I think we should, yes!” as she put her bikini back on and, Kelsey put her robe back on.  Lucie then opened the door, and lead Kelsey back to where her locker was and leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek and said, “I hope to see you soon!” “Me too!” replied Kelsey.  “OH,” Lucie stopped on her way out and turned, “Leanna asked me to say hi to you for her!” then left as Kelsey had to process it and finally remembered, “Leanna… Leanna was last night! WTF??” as she ran out of the room but found no one around!

She got dressed and came back to the lobby where I was patiently waiting on her with a single sunflower and a smile! “Awwww Baby!!! You shouldn’t have!!!” As she kissed me and said, “Lets go!” and drug me out the door!  We got in the car and drove home. “I’ll tell you when we get there!” Kelsey just looked at me and said as I looked at her.  “ok!” as I picked up speed just a bit.

When she was finished telling me the story, I was hard as a rock and she said, “You should really come in here, and let me take care of that for you!” as she sashayed into the bedroom!   

What kind of a boyfriend would I be if I disagreed?

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
Re: Kelsey and the Spa... Part 2
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 08:02:57 PM »
Mmmmmmm wow! What a spa day!

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 08:26:55 PM »
Mmmmmmm wow! What a spa day!

Mmmm I was craving for it, and you made it happen !! Such a great and talented boyfriend you are Michael !!

Thank you for it and Kelsey, I can't wait for the tiebreaker, but you was right.. He deserve a good night with you after planning such a beautiful hawt day !
Best fuckfighter around...

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2018, 07:47:51 PM »
this spa seems to be hot and fun, how can i order an hour or two there? :)

i really enjoyed the story and i could recognize lucie well even if she didnt fought this on her own.
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}