News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Kelsey and the Spa... Epilogue

• 3 Replies

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Kelsey and the Spa... Epilogue
« on: October 09, 2018, 03:44:25 AM »
Epilogue:

The next day, had to leave for work and Kelsey had class. (yes, that kind too!) for me it was a long day, and I’d mentioned to Kelsey that I’d cook tonight and we could just have a fairly relaxing night in. I told her I’d make some spaghetti since it was simple to make and we’d have more time together!  What I didn’t know was that when I’d left, she texted both Megan and Bridgette and said, “OMG, I need you! Can you come over tonight?” Within minutes she got a text back from Bridgette saying, “Are you ok? We’ll be there!”  Kelsey replied, “I’m ok, but I…well, I just need you guys! See you tonight!”

As I walk in the house, I hear voices…  familiar voices. “SHIT!” I whisper to myself! “That’s Bridgette and Megan!” As I stumbled with the bags and did by best not to drop them, I heard, “Hey, wait a second! I’ll give you a hand!” as I stop, and perform a circus quality balancing act with my arms and 1 leg, Bridgette bounced around the corner and grabbed the bag about to fall off my leg. “OH, Thank you so much!” I say to her! “You’re welcome!” She said as she smiled and we walked into the main room!  “Hey Megan!” I said as I passed by into the kitchen! “Hey you!” she yelled back!  Bridgette helped me put a few things away and as she got to the last large bag, I stopped her and whispered, “NO!!” She stopped suddenly and looked at me strangely. I motioned her to look inside and be quiet.

Bridgette looked inside and looked up open mouthed and raised eyebrows. “YES!” I whisper, “Don’t you dare give it away!!” and we crunched some bags as I said, “DONE! lets go see what these other two are getting into!” as I turned Bridgette and we walked out to Kelsey and Megan chatting and laughing. “OK, what’re you too plotting and scheming about?” I said as I walked up behind Kelsey and as I leaned in to give he a kiss on the cheek, I see Megan get a “WTH?” look on her face, like she got caught with her hand in the cookie jar.   “HAHAHAHA!!! I was kidding Megan!” as we all laughed, she stuck her tongue out at me!  “OK, so I wasn’t expecting it, but all is perfect!  YOU TWO, I say to Megan and Bridgette, are staying for dinner!! No arguments!” I say looking at everyone! “Yes, we’ll stay Bridgette said excitedly!”

I got up and went to make dinner. As the water was boiling and sauces simmering, I set the table and watched the girls talk in a small huddle and occasionally look up at me as I walked by. I poured some wine and brought 3 glasses to them and handed them out. Kelsey grabbed my hand and pulled me down to her and kissed me very affectionately and said, “It smells wonderful, I love you baby!” I smiled as said, “I love you too!” and went back to my cooking. Another 15 or so minutes later I yell, “Dinner is served!” as I set everything on the table and as the women get there, I refill everyone’s wine glass.

We ate dinner with some idol chitchat, I hadn’t talked to our guests in a while so I was probably annoying them with 100 questions about life and work and… well, hehehe, other things. Occasionally, I’d ask a question and they’d all laugh at me, making me wonder what I missed somewhere. After we all finished, Kelsey said she was headed back to the couch, and I said, “Not so fast young lady! Don’t you dare move!” She looked at me questioningly, and our guests just smiled. I got up and rushed in to the kitchen, fumbled around in the drawers for a minute, and then came out with a small birthday cake and said, “Everybody!” and we, myself, Bridgette, and Megan sang Happy Birthday to a grinning, blushing Kelsey!  After we all stopped singing, Kelsey looked at us all and said, “I hate all of you!” and as we all laughed, she blew out the candles! (I can’t say how many were on there though, she’d kill me!)

We all cut some cake and ate it, then moved back to the living room and sat down. “So, tell me… what’re you guys up to?” I ask with a slight chuckle. All three look at each other and finally Kelsey says, “ok babe, here it is.  They know about Saturday night as do you. I told them about how the spa was setup, and I KNOW you didn’t know about it.” “No, I didn’t” I confirm. “So, we are going to challenge them all, all three, to a fight!” “What?” I ask. “Are you sure you, yall, want to do this?” “Hell yes!” Megan chimed in, “I want fuck that slut Gabby for her beating me a few weeks ago!” “And, I don’t like what Leanna did to Kelsey!” Bridgette stated, “I’m going to ruin her!” “and That leaves a rematch between Kelsey and Lucie”, I say.   

“When do you want this to happen?” I ask quizzically?  “Well,”, said Kelsey, “I’m going by tomorrow to drop the challenge and give Lucie, or Gabby my email and tell them to let me know if they think they can win.” “OK, Ok…  you girls just be careful and make sure you watch each other’s back in this! I know you’re going to have your hands full with your prospective opponents, but make sure that if you can and need to, help each other out!” I say with concern.   “It goes without saying baby!” Kelsey said, along with Bridgette and Megan nodding their agreement as well!

We all chatted for a little longer and then Bridgette and Megan said their goodbyes and said they’d check in with Kelsey in a few days to see if they responded.  After they left, Kelsey was nice enough to help me clean up and put things away! As we walked from the kitchen and towards the bedroom, Kelsey shoved me through the doorway and when I turned around she tackled me to the bed and we wrestled around for about 30 seconds until she ripped my pants off and basically fucked me silly!

The next day, Kelsey went back to the spa and asked to speak with Lucie, to schedule another session she told the girls at the front. When Lucie came to the front, she grinned and said, “Hi! Welcome back!  You’re hear to schedule another session I hear!?”  “Yes!” Kelsey smiled in return! “Come with me and we’ll get you put on the calendar!” Kelsey followed her back to her office. Once inside, Lucie motioned for her to sit down on the couch as she settled in beside her.  The both got comfortable as they turned to face each other with flirtatious looks in their eyes. 

Kelsey then proceeded to make the challenge that she, Bridgette, and Megan came up with. Lucie listened intently as it was totally turning her on and her nipples could be seen getting hard through her tight shirt just thinking about it!  Finally, Lucie said, “Well, I’ll have to confirm it with the other two, but as far as I’m concerned it’s a go! I’ll speak to them today and see what they say!” Kelsey then gave Lucie her phone number and said to call her when she knows for sure!   “OH, one more thing” Kelsey said, “It happens in two weeks, on Saturday night! I’ll let you know where, but it’ll be a safe place for us all!” as she got up to leave. When she got to the door, “Wait!” Lucie stopped her, “I want your boyfriend, Michael is it, to be there! I want him to see you get dominated by me!” Kelsey glared at her and said, “Fine, if that’s what you want” and blew her a kiss, and walked out.

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
Re: Kelsey and the Spa... Epilogue
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 05:29:18 PM »
 Just when you think this story can't get any better..... it does!

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 06:56:04 PM »
Mmmmm seems like we will have an epic final showdown !! Cant wait for it !!
Best fuckfighter around...

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • AMIRAH…MY LOVE!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2018, 06:58:56 PM »
Another very hot and exciting story Michael.  This next one sounds very exciting!

Muah