News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

True story from when I was younger

• 7 Replies

Offline Princessweapon37

• I love catfighting! The rougher the better!
True story from when I was younger
« on: September 05, 2021, 02:32:08 AM »
A painful new beginning

When you make so many mistakes there is no going back.  Sometimes you have to just walk away. That is what I had done. Packed up and left my home town for good. My parents never knew why I so desperately wanted to move but had supported me completely. I am sure if they knew why they would have disowned me.  Now I had been living in my new home for 6 months and I was so much happier. No one knew me, I was nobody not somebody with a history of bad mistakes following me around. No one knew me, apart from my new boyfriend.
Red or black. I gazed at the 2 dresses hung on my wardrobe door. A night out with Nicola was long overdue, I missed Nic terribly. Nicola was still living back home and had an extremely toxic relationship with a cxnt called Liam.  I spoke to her most nights on the phone while she told me about the latest drama in her soap opera relationship. Listening to her cry down the phone infuriated me so much. She would never leave Liam no matter how many times they fought.  Nic had been with Liam since she was 16, he had cheated on her more than once and she had done the same. However, he had money, he was older than her and controlled her completely. Leaving her rolls of cash when he went to work he told her to treat herself, after fighting with her the night before and giving her a black eye.  My thoughts came back to the dress, I grabbed the red dress and started to get ready.
Bang at 8pm Nicola hammered on my door armed with a bottle of prosecco and an overnight bag. I swung the door open wide and grinned at her. “Cara you aren’t ready yet!” Nicola shouted, looking me up and down. I pulled my dressing gown tight around myself. “No, I couldn’t decide what to wear!” I said.  We walked into the living room. Nicola turned on the music channel and popped open the prosecco. “Right girl, come on get sorted we need to have pre- drinks!” Nicola said enthusiastically.
I gazed into the bedroom mirror. My red halter neck dress looked amazing on me with my black court shoes. Nic walked into my bedroom and stood behind me “Wow you look fabulous” she beamed. I turned to her and smiled. “Thanks, Hun”. She was wearing her new sequined top that cost a small fortune. White and gold sequins glistened in the light and sparkled as she moved around my room messing with her makeup. Nic was a slender size 6 and at 5ft 9 so she could wear anything she wanted and always looked stunning. “Right let’s get that taxi ordered and get pissed!” Nic said excitedly.
 Waiting for our taxi I downed my prosecco and all over a sudden felt a bit drunk.  “So is it serious then with Rick?” Nic said quickly. I looked at her cautiously. The truth was after being single for 4 years I was really happy and a bit relieved as well to have met someone I got on with and might even have fell in love with.  “Well” I said slowly, “I think it is serious, yeah”. Nic looked at me worryingly. “Look Nic I am not going to run off and get married don’t worry!” I laughed. Nic looked at me. “You better fucking not!”
We stepped out of the taxi in town. It was busy as predicted. The streets were littered with couples, hen and stag parties and groups of lads and girls all ready to party on this warm summer's evening. We headed to a nearby bar and pushed our way to the bar. It was hectic, and the loud 80s pop music rang loudly in my ears as I pushed my way through to the crowds.  Nic ordered us 2 Strawberry Woo Woos and we grabbed a seat by the window. “It’s nice in here” Nic said, winking at me. I laughed “You are not out on the pull Nic!” Nicola rolled her eyes at me. “Why the fuck not!” She spat! “Don’t be boring, you've been with your boyfriend for 5 minutes and my boyfriend is a wanker” She said aggressively.  I downed some more of my cocktail not really wanting to pursue this conversation further.
Two good looking lads approached our table. I guessed they were a little older than us, maybe 28 and they were dressed smartly. The better-looking lad with dark hair and dark eyes said, “Can we get you lovely ladies a drink” Before I could respond Nic jumped in and said “Oh yes please! We are drinking Woo Woos.” I cringed at the situation as the other guy pulled up a chair and squeezed next to me. I wanted a night out with my friend to catch up, have a dance and have some fun.  Not go on the pull.  No matter how much she said she hated Liam she was still with him. I didn’t want to be part of her cheating on him again, if he found out the shit would hit the fan.  The guy returned with two Woo Woos and the small talk began. Nic flirted drunkenly with both lads while I downed my second cocktail and felt increasingly drunk.  As we were leaving Nic gave her number to the better-looking lad and kissed him hard on the lips, for longer than necessary. 
We headed across town.  “Why did you do that” I said to Nic aggressively as we walked through town. “Oh, come on don’t be like that, it's only a bit of fun,” she joked. “Look just because you have had a boyfriend for 2 seconds don’t act like a stiff” she spat at me.  I ignored her second nasty comment of the night.
“Let’s go in there,” Nic said, grabbing my arm.  She pointed to a bar with loud dance music flooding out the doors. We went in and a tattooed woman took £5 off us each. “I can’t believe you have to pay to get in'' I shouted to Nic. She ignored me and strutted to the bar. Suddenly, I had a bad feeling about the night.  This was going to end badly. She was on one. I got us 2 Long Island Ice Teas from the bar. I turned around and Nic had vanished. I scanned the room and spotted her at the end of the bar. She was wrapped around a tall guy with a skinhead. I walked over. “Cara this is Graham'' she said with a flirtatious tone to her voice. “Hello Graham, nice to meet you” I said. I looked at him blankly. “Ignore her'' Nic whispered to Graham quietly but loud enough for me to hear. That was it I had had enough. I slammed my drink down and left the bar.  I was going home.
I stormed down the street, it was late now so the streets were quiet.  I didn’t really know where I was going. I was so angry with Nic, what the fuck was she playing at! Then I heard her behind me. “Cara!” She screeched. I spun round on my heel and stopped dead. She stomped towards me. “What the fuck was that!” she spat at me. “Don’t you dare! You are acting like a little slut pulling anyone and everyone. I am not standing by and watching you” I raged. She ran towards me. “What the fuck did you call me” she said coming close to my face. At this point anger filled my body. I realised she was going to fucking go for me. “I called you a fucking slut” I whispered in her ear. As the words left my lips she raised her hand and grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me to the ground.
I grabbed Nics expensive top and ripped it down the side quickly, the sequins splashed to the ground, she gasped in horror as both her tits were freed from her top. She released her grip on my hair and I took advantage by grabbing her hair and slapping her round the face fiercely. Pulling her round, I threw her like a rag doll against the wall. She fell into the alley wall nearby. The narrow-cobbled street where Nic was now slumped had enclosed walls and was off the main street. I grabbed a fist full of her hair and dragged her further down the alley, her stiletto shoes scrapping along the cobbled floor behind me as she kicked out screaming “Fucking slag!” I strutted down the alley and threw her to the floor. Before she could react, I pounced on her chest, dug my knee firmly in her crotch and grabbed her tits while she squirmed underneath me.   She didn’t stay down for long.  “Alright you bitch come on then” she spat at me. She raised her hand and slapped me across the face, knocking me sideways. I fell backwards, and she hurled herself at me grabbing the top of my dress with her nails, ripping it off me, digging her nails deep into the flesh of my tits. As she yanked my left nipple “You are a jealous little bitch just because I am finally happy you can’t handle that can you” I spat at her.  We rolled around on the cobbles of the side street and I grabbed her hair pulling clumps of her extensions out in my hands. She had ripped my dress completely and now she plunged her nails deep into the side of my neck. “Why would I be jealous of a stupid stuck up bitch” She screamed at me.
I threw my body weight on top of her and pinned her to the ground by grabbing both her tits and twisting them hard.  Raising my hand, I slapped her hard round the face. She attempted to knock me off her by slapping me repeatedly round my midriff and thighs. “You absolute cxnt” she shrieked at me. Ignoring her I plunged my teeth hard into the side of her neck and she wailed loudly grabbing my hair. Viciously she punched me hard in the face finally knocking me clean to the ground. While on the floor she kicked me hard in the ribs several times. I managed to grab her foot with her 5-inch stilettos and dragged her hard to the ground. She fell with a thud and scowled at me “You are fucking mental you bitch” she screamed at me.  Every part of me ached as I attempted to kneel up, the pain in my ribs was excruciating. I stared hard at her and pulled myself up wrapping my fingers around her hair. I pulled her head back with a yank.  Leaning forward I punched her hard in the side. As I punched her I fell across her half naked body and she dug her nails into my thighs. I turned over trying to get hold of her but failed.
We rolled around on the cobbles, both of us now half naked. Crowds had gathered to watch us both girls and lads cheering us on. Clearly loving  the sight of  two half naked girls rolling round in the street. The anger inside me was not subsiding. I wanted to finish the bitch off. I managed to stand up, with Nic still on the floor. I grabbed her hair, dragged her up and threw her against the stone wall opposite. She hit the wall hard. I flung myself at her. “Little bitch I am going to kill you” I shouted as I hurled my body at her as hard as I could, crushing her against the wall. Grabbing her hair with force I pulled her head back, she kicked out backwards at me trying to make me lose my footing on the cobbles. I slapped her and pressed my knee into her skinny frame,  making her scream loudly. She was sandwiched against the wall and she couldn’t move. I raised my knees and she couldn’t move her legs. I released one of my hands from her hair and punched her hard in the ribs. She slowly slid down the wall and sank into a heap on the floor holding her side in agony. I picked up my handbag and looked at her with pity as I walked down the alley well towards the main street with a feeling of triumph. As I ran my hands through my disheveled hair and adjusted my clothes holding my ripped dress up, I had no desire to turn back. I smirked to myself at the image of my ex best friend lying defeated on the floor. Silence at last.

Offline Princessweapon37

Re: True story from when I was younger
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2021, 01:11:36 AM »
First time I’ve posted this. It’s one of my many catfighting stories I’ve written. I’d love some feedback as it’s a true story.
XX

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2021, 01:29:14 AM »
Excellent story and very hot. Glad you won! Just a slight suggestion in terms of readability - a space between paragraphs would make it easier to read / look better. Thanks and hope you post more!

Offline Princessweapon37

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2021, 02:25:05 AM »
Thank you for the feedback guys

Offline MaggieX

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2021, 10:15:33 AM »
Just catching up with this. Incredible story with great detail.

Offline Princessweapon37

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2022, 04:33:50 AM »
Thankyou for your comments :) I’ve written lots of stories as an ex English teacher I love writing...any feedback Is welcome! I may post another story if people want to read them.

Offline tj7777

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2022, 01:33:40 PM »
Great story and detail, would love to hear more!

Offline MaggieX

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2022, 02:41:51 PM »
Of course we'd love more of your stories!