News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

new mom 15 @ 16

• 4 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
new mom 15 @ 16
« on: July 06, 2015, 05:08:25 PM »
New mom 15

Beth and her husband hand a grand mansion nestled in the desert. Not and grand as the other mansion they were in but it did have a helicopter port and horses. The next 2 days all 4 trainees where waited on and shown a great time.  Kara and Steph stayed away from Heather and Jennifer except when they were ordered to have dinner with their Mistress.  Each girl had a room to themselves and Kara and Steph had told their husbands they were going on an extended “vacation” and both husbands where very ok with it. It made the girls kind of suspicious but they soon found out why. The helicopter arrived and when it landed Kara and Steph’s husbands where there along with the husbands of Heather and Jennifer. The pilot was no other then Beth’s husband and one of the big boss’ of the place all 4 husbands worked at.
     The men ran to hug their respective wives and comfort their wives for not telling them the truth. Kara and Steph were relieved. Kara walked with Joe back to her room and they sat down to talk.
Kara:” Joe, I’m so sorry, this happened so fast and it was so exciting and it was a whole new world and I KNOW how you love catfighting.” She rambled on for a minute talking very fast. Joe just smiled. All the husbands where older and all 4 wives where between 19 and 22 years of age. Joe explained how he had hoped this would happen and even apologized :” Kara, they knew about you and Steph for a while. The company helped set up the web site you found Brian and me on. One of the ways you progress in this company is by fighting for promotions and we men do that, mostly, in the office while our wives do it in a more…physical way.” He held her close and continued “ I’m so proud of you.” Tears in her eyes she looked up to his eyes and said “ I won’t let you down.” He paused for a second, she knew he was concerned about something and she got him to speak what was on his mind. “ Do you LIKE all of this?” She paused her eyes getting really big then she smiled and jumped on top of him pinning him to the bed stroking  his enlarged cock with her crotch. They were both fully clothed but she made him cum in under 5 seconds. She felt it  happen and smiled, never having taken her eyes off his. Her eyes looked mature and she said “ I love being able to control another person and when it’s a women, I love proving I’m a better women then her.”  She shuddered in her own orgasm as she continued “ I love beating a women physically and emotionally. I’m not only a better women then her, but” She paused “ MORE women. My tits are better then her tits, my pussy is better than hers. Body versus body.”  She paused because she couldn’t control  herself anymore and they made love. No, strike that, they had mad monkey sex. He had a passion a lust, a fetish and she had a matching one.
       Steph’s conversation was similar just with more wild uncontrolled sex. Steph was all on board for weeks and she suspected that Brian knew about it. Heather and Jennifer had already had there awakening a few weeks earlier so when they met with Mistress Beth the only question they had came from Heather “ may I have my first fight against the other blonde named Stephanie?” Beth smiled. “ Yes, that is being arranged.” Later that night all the women met and Beth lay out the plan. “This will be an elimination round. As you have figured out there is a position opening for one of your husband’s being made a junior partner at the firm. The wife that wins this hill help determine who is promoted. Each round will be a different style of fighting determined by me and all the men with each of you having input, also.” Points will be awarded unless it’s a submission match. Everyone not in the match will be watching most of the matches. Your husbands will see you fight, your friends and foes and I will be there. In the end we will find the best women. With that Cindy looked at Beth with a frown. Steph caught the look and wondered if she was upset at possibly not being the second in charge or sharing that power with one of the combatants.
    The next night they all met and had dinner in the great hall. It was a grand event with wait staff and it was so grand. After dinner the men went to take drinks in the study and prepare for the nights events. The ladies where nervous and excited. It was only moments away. They had all put in a vote and Beth and her husband where busy preparing to announce the winner of the first fight.  The ladies gathered in a room. Steph was eyeing Heather, the more physical of each pair. Both blondes wanted a piece of each other in the worst of ways. Kara and Jennifer where engaged in a duel of looks, also. Looking like evenly matched these young women where more tactical in their passion to dive their hands into each other’s dark hair. It was getting tense in there and several times Kara had to restrain Steph from getting out of her seat as Jennifer had to stop Heather. Beth walked in and all 4 women where at attention. “The first tussle will be between Stephanie and Jennifer.” The blondes locked eyes and both smiled and evil smile. Beth continued “you two are very ….physical, so we are making the first round a ruled boxing match. You two can decide and (Beth paused) you can decide what you wear. Points will be accessed unless one of you knocks the other out.”
    To the outdoor arena they all went. Steph and Heather both appear. Heather wearing red trunks with a blue sports bra. Kara had on Black shorts with matching sports bra. They were both bare foot and both fit 5’4 young women looked fit.  They were forced to wear fingerless boxing gloves. Both entered the grass covered area surrounded by shade trees the warm summer breeze both entered to find Cindy acting the ref. All the men and Beth where sitting in chairs to the side. Each husband was allowed to come up to help their wife get ready. The husbands where more nervous than the wives where. Each was ready to go straight at it. Cindy smiled and asked the girls to come close to her. “Ok, ladies. Here is the cool part. You guys get to choose how long this fight goes. Heather, through gritted teeth growled “ until I’ve made her cry.” Steph stepped forward with arms up and Cindy got in between them pushing both apart. Cindy had to raise her voice to get them to back off. She continued “ The less you wear the longer the fight can go.” Steph took a step back and stripped off her sports bra. Both breasts sprang into view and even being released from their bra only took one bounce to come firmly to attention. Heather fallowed suit with a slightly longer pair of breasts with just a slight natural slope. Her breasts showing the end stage of the ‘puffies’ as she was 21 years of age. Steph chucked at the site of Heathers breasts causing Heather to give her the finger. Steph mouthed “you wish.” Next Heather shed her shorts and panties and both women quickly where naked as the day they were born except for the fingerless boxing gloves.
     Both women waited until Cindy finished reading the rules and then both tiny hell cats met and got a chance to get a piece of each other. Brown eyes stared down blue as both squared up and ducked and weaved. Bare breasts giggling as they bounced to and fro. Small and nimble both waited and tested. They where the same height and their arm length was about the same. Quickly the game of chess became boring and both girls just stood toe to toe and exchanged blows. Gloved or not the strikes still hurt the hands of each and hurt when contact was made. Blocking and striking both girls had some idea of boxing and after a minute of trading punches both ended locked up. Steph giving a kidney shot just to receive two from Heather. They stood and staggered a few feet to the left and then right locked each guarding against hand shots to the sides. Heather lifted a knee and Steph blocked just in time Steph returned the favor and got a glance off of Heathers inner thigh. Heather took her heal and jabbed it into the top of Steph’s foot. Steph changed back to a side punch and Heather shot a knee into Steph’s thigh.
     Steph pushed Heather back and Heather let loose a fury of strikes hitting Steph in the face arm and left breast. Steph started seeing stars and Heather threw another left and right hook. Steph’s world began to spin and Heather moved in while Steph’s guard was down and gave a right handed uppercut. Steph only heard her name called as both her husband and kara jumped up to help her as she began to fall to the grass. Cindy pushed Heather away as Heather was ready to continue. Cindy counted down from 10 and although Steph was back up from falling on her shapely ass at 5 she was not alert enough to safely continue. There would be at least one more fight against her so Heather was content with waiting. Steph was walked off the field of battle with a sour taste in her mouth. A sour taste and some copper from the blood she was tasting. She vowed the next blood she tasted wouldn’t be her own, but that bitches.

New Mom’s 16
     The next event was Jennifer and Kara. Both Brown haired young women where so equal in size and looks that they could have been cousins. They didn’t wait for instructions as they both came to the center Kara took her husband by the hand and led him to the battle area. Jennifer fallowed suit and watched as Kara undressed. Her 5’2 petite but busty body shown well  bare footed she stood flat footed waiting for Jennifer to do the same. Mistress Beth got a nudge from Cindy who said “ this isn’t how it’s supposed to work.”  Beth held up a hand to ask her to wait. Jennifer taking the queue undressed proudly showing her slightly longer breasts. Her natural sag was slightly more sloped but as both where so young both had very perky bosoms.  Kara proceeded to sit down in front of Jennifer and spread her legs open. She asked Joe, her husband, to be her support and looked up at Jennifer and invited her to sit down. Jennifer did and Kara took her hand and pressed open Jennifer’s legs and scooted her pert firm ass into Jennifer’s waiting crotch. She only looked up for a moment to make eye contact with her brown eyed foe and then firmly rammed her hot box into Jennifers. Jennifers eyes opened wide for a moment and then a look of determination came over her. Kara smirked at her “ your first time?” Jennifer smirked back with a quick thrust “ Not by a long shot.” Kara took a moment to put a and in between their vaginas and she spread her pussy lips open. Jennifer looked between her ample breasts to see the pink lips of her adversary and slipped her hand down to open her lips and both girls kissed. Their pussy lips pressed together as they spread their legs apart as only gymnasts could have done. Kara asked her husband to help push her ass even closer into Jennifer and Jennifer’s husband fallowed . Both husbands held their spread legged women so that their pussy lips pressed together so tighly that soon Kara was stating “I can feel my clip on yours. I’m winning.” Jennifer got wide eyed as she became aware of her clits sword fighting. Making slow movements between the compression of their vag lips French kissing the slight sucking sound was wall you heard as both husbands took in the smell of sex coming from the two women.
      Jennifer was moaning softly and wrapped her arms around Kara to bring their ample breast together. Kara wrapped back and then Jennifer adjusted her hold so that their nipples met. Jennifer’s hard nipples began to press Kara’s inward and Jennifer said ”I’m winning up here.” Kara snidely answered back I’m more women then you, I’m gonna win this.” Kara’s husband started quietly cheering on his wife. “Get her, baby. You are so much more women then she is.” Jennifer lifted her head to look Joe straight in the eye and winked at Joe. “Hi, you think she’s (grunt as Kara didn’t like Jennifer talking to her husband and jammed her pelvis straight into her.) prettier then me?” She jabbed back, but never took her eyes off Joe. Kara had reached hands into Jennifers hair but Jennifer had other plans and soon she had slid her hands toward Kara’s ass and moments later she had unzipped Joe’s pants. His engorged dick came springing into life. She grabbed it and began stroking. Kara noticed and knew the feel of her husbands dick in her ass crack but it took a moment for her to realize that Jennifer had unzipped his fly and was stroking her mans cock. She raised a hand to strike Jennifer and got her wrist blocked by her. Jennifer just smiled, hugged kara even closer so she couldn’t strike and whispered “whatcha gonna do about it? Fight me? We are already fighting dear.” Kara growled “fu*k you!, slut.” Jennifer laughed back “we are already fu*king, and when I win I’m gonna let your husband fu*k me.” Kara looked up through the mess of her tangled hair mixed with Jennifers and made eye contact with Jennifers husband, Mike. She quickly slid her hand down Jennifer’s back raking nails as she forced Mikes fly open allowing his manhood to spring into the open. Both husbands sat behind their naked wives with their cocks being held by their spouses sexual rival. Both women where getting ass fu*ked by their husbands also feeling their rivals hard cocks in their hand and the feeling of spread open pussy lips trying to eat pussy lips as clits sword played. Pelvic bones making this contest painful and erotic. Bare stomachs pressed together with huge c cup breasts spilling out from between their flattery compressed chests. The men pressing them closer together to get their dicks into the crack of their wives and pumping into the hand of the other women.
      A flurry of profanity being whispered between each about who was more women and “your husband is hung like a horse. No wonder your pussy feels so loose.” With that catty statement teeth and mouths entered the battle.  Jennifer lifted her head and Kara felt just a moment before the hot breath on her neck turned to teeth. Kara pushed her head down to get Jennifer’s mouth away from her neck and kara turned to bite back. Like to rabid wolves they began flashing teeth and trying to bit one another. Teeth tried digging into lips and cheeks and nose then back to neck and shoulder. Both men had back row seats to seeing the two snakes coil ever closer to the point that neither could breath. Their husbands knew they had to keep their women pressed into the other as both young women where fighting will all that they had. Even trying to bite mouths teeth grating against teeth. Spiting at one another. Their hand that was not on their enemies husbands cock was used for support and to rake nails on their previously smooth and sexy backs. With the flexibility of young women they coiled closer and closer. Their men silently watching this intimate battle as their women fought girl on girl, women to women, female against female.  They where soon locked mouth to mouth biting lips, teeth pressed so close together it hurt. Trying to shove toughs down each others throats to choke the other persons airway. Tears of fear and frustration rolled down their cheeks. This was the most intimate battle they had ever been in and it would end soon. Only one women would win, possibly just one couple for this had turned into who was the better women and wife with their husbands helping them fight.
Then it  changed as Jennifer felt Mike mikes cock against her back begin to pulse. Kara felt it, too and actually smiled in between her  mutual mouth lock on Jennifer.
Joe:” I don’t know if I can hold it.”
Kara through mostly closed lips spoke:”it’s ok, honey, just let go.”
Jennifer yelled through her lip lock:” don’t you dare. Joe! No, don’t!!”
But it was to late, she had felt and knew the pre jitter her husbands dick did just before exploding. She felt his hot cum all down her ass crack.
Kara:” good boy.”
Jennifer let out a rage of curse words, at both Kara and her husband, who was still hard.
Kara brought a hand up, the one that had been holding Mikes prick and Jennifer smelled the cum. Kara brought it down and squeezed it in between their compressed bellies and forced it in between their wrestling pussies. Jennifer was crying with anger and despair. Jennifer broke the mouth battle off to soft sobs as she pulled her head as far away from Kara as possible.  Kara laughed as spittle rand down both their once pretty faces. “ it’s just like he fu*ked us both.” Kara then said to Joe, her husband “it’s ok, honey.”
Joe released his load but Jennifer had lost her power and she even felt her nipples weakening and Kara’s nipples began to press hers inward. Jennifer was so tired and deflated.  Locked in the sexual catball pussy to pussy, tits to tits clit to clit. The cum of her freshly milked husband in between their catfighting pussies she was through. She only fought on to keep from being utterly destroyed. To loose against someone that could have been a twin. Kara was so excited to feel her husband blow his load his cum lubricated and she let him enter her from behind. She orgasmed her pussy forcing her women juices into Jennifer’s open pussy. Kara grinned “ I just fucked you ,too. Was it good?” Jennifer was powerless to stop as Kara cumming into her. Kara  heard her husband say “good girl.” And he was stroking her hair and breathing heavily.” Jennifer’s husband had gone flaccid and the couple defeated. Both men got up with dicks still exposed. Jennifer’s husband went to help her but was met by Joe who literally blocked his way with his cock out. Mike reluctantly backed away watching as his wife had all but lost  and the mutually entangled women became Kara defeating Jennifer like a spider to a fly. Jennifer held on with legs wrapped around Kara’s ass and Kara had matched the hold. Jennifer had her head buried deep into Kara’s shoulder as she was weak, to weak to hold her head up and try biting. Kara grabbed a mouthful of Jennifer’s sweat covered neck and bit just hard enough to leave teeth marks then she licked Jennifer from her chin up to her ear.
     Slowly Kara permitted Jennifer to move away from her. First allowing their breasts to separate and she watched in pleasure as Jennifer’s nipples began to pop out from their inverted position. Next their sweat sodden stomachs rolled apart. Kara loosened her snake like hold on Jennifer and allowed her to lay on her back. Kara moved her pussy away from Jennifer’s to again see hers had fully engulfed Jennifer’s gooey pussy. Jennifer was sobbing quietly as Kara rolled on all four, arched her back like a cat looking up at her husband, smiled and was helped up by Joe. Still naked and tired she looked down at Jennifer who was laying on the grass with eyes closed. Kara turned to scan the crowd and bowed. She found Steph in the crowd and they exchanged winks.   

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: new mom 15 @ 16
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2015, 05:18:05 PM »
Love the fighting-for-a-job angle.

Offline Wondering48

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2015, 10:52:33 PM »
Loving the chapters, keep them coming.

Offline Tigressel

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2015, 04:00:19 PM »
Nice n exciting series
The best way to settle rivalries between bitter rivals is to get down and dirty and let the claws talk...

Offline adventerer2003

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2015, 01:13:37 AM »
Love the additional wives involved!  Kara's fight was uber hot!  I'm so glad she won!  I can't wait for Steph to get back at the other blonde.  Maybe, I saw some foreshadowing with Cindy's frown?  Love this story!!!  Can't wait for more.
Life is boring without adventure.