News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

catfight that was simmerimg for years

• 4 Replies

Offline al2468

• God Member
catfight that was simmerimg for years
« on: September 18, 2018, 02:26:40 AM »
A female friend of mine(she knows that im into catfights) related a story to me the other night that I believe you might find interesting. She was invited to a party ( woman only) of  12 women who were all in the same profession and have known each other for years. these are woman in their 50's and early 60's. The purpose of the get together was to witness an arranged catfight between two women who hated each other for years, but never settled their differences. My friend Joannie said that Gail (owner of the house ) had convinced to two ladies to finally fight it out. I know all of these women (I was in the same profession) and had mentored a few of them. I am now 70 , and retired, but I had fantasized about these 2 fighting for years, so needless to say I wanted to hear every detail. The fighters were Sharon, 5'6. 150lbs , brunette big boobs  v Barb 5'7 145, blonde big boobs but not quite as large as Sharon. Sharon wore a black 1 piece bathing suit, Barb a purple 1 piece. The rules were no punching to the face, no scratching or biting. The girls agreed to hair pulling, slapping the face, stripping, boob and crotch attacks. They would fight to one women gave. Joannie said the the spectators were excited and were evenly split on their favorite. The women faced each other, called each other bitch, whore et. extended their arms, locked fingers and the fight was on. Joannie said that the spectators immediately started to yell instructions to the girls, pull her hair, strip her,  rip her tits off.  I was getting hard listening to Joannie. The girls went to the floor with Sharon on top. They each had two fistfuls of the others hair, now each screaming and grunting as they fought. Sharon remained in control now tearing at Barbs bathing suit. Sharon got the top part of Barbs bathing suit down and attacked Barbs boobs. Sharon , still on top, began to bang Barbs head off of the carpet. Barb began to cry and yelled stop stop and gave.  The fight had lasted only about 4-5 minutes.

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
Ladies of the same age group
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 04:48:20 PM »
A girl I knew (late teens) had started work in a nursing home.  In the first week she was there a colleague had invited her to a social evening at her home. The gathering comprised of  5 other women, all care workers and all in their mid to late 50s.  The girl was a little reticent about going because of the age difference but thought it would be a good chance to meet her work mates.  The evening was uneventful with wine and cheese for refreshment.  Towards the end  of the evening two women had a minor argument  which would have subsided but  the hostess said 'come on we want to see a fight'  The two women involved both ingnored the request but were pushed together  and a very brief pushing session took place which ended with one of the ladies  standing hands on hips and actually offering to fight. Despite the other women being vociferous  in their encouragement, one woman said this is ridiculous  and to the jeers of the other guests went to get her coat and left. As the door slammed the woman who had offered to fight just said I won.  The girl who told me this said she was shocked to see a group of women that age behaving like schoolgirls.

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
Re: catfight that was simmerimg for years
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 08:24:12 PM »
I think women are more widely into seeing catfights than men.  I mean look around at media meant for women and you see catfights all the time (soap operas, romances, etc.)  In guy films there is hardly any.  I suspect it is because women are kind of repressed that way and watching a fight let's them live a little vicariously through the fighters.  For example, Sharon and Barb truly hated each other for years.  Probably for good reasons both professional and personal.  If guys hated each other that much they probably would have had it out at a bar immediately.  For these two they had to wait until it was so bad a group of their friends had to arrange a meeting just so they could fight it out.  And they friends cheering them loudly living vicariously through their "champion" as she fought, probably wishing they too could settle some long held grudge this way.  The real question is did that settle it?  Or they spoiling for a rematch?
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
Re: Ladies of the same age group
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 12:17:49 PM »
the hostess said 'come on we want to see a fight'

That’s really hot. Women instigating the situation to see a fight spill into the room

I know there are many instances of women instigating fights. I have read of  two mothers who wanted to see their daughters fight and when they had watched that, ended up fighting each other.  One memorable incident was at a club in  the north of England.  Two dancers were arguing in the customer area. One of the girls was on her first shift at the club and when the head dancer came and took the pair downstairs they may have thought they were going to be reprimanded or even finished.  The head dancer led them into the changing room, saying sort it out away from the customers.   I bet the head dancer was bristling with excitement  as she watch the two woman going at it.

Offline al2468

• God Member
Re: catfight that was simmerimg for years
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2018, 12:51:26 PM »
a couple of thoughts and updates stemming from my original post on this thread. I tend to agree that many women love watching and will initiate a fight between 2 women if given the opportunity. My friend Joannie, who told me about the fight between Sharon and Barb, admitted to me that she got excited prior to and during the Sharon-Barb catfight. She said that ALL the women looked like they were equally aroused at this event. Remember, these are mature successful women in their 50's and early 60's. She also said that she would have fought my then wife (now ex) years ago if given the chance.(Work wife v Real wife) Wow. did I miss out on that one.