News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Nancy v LISA .Boxing / ultimate surrender match

• 57 Replies

Offline nancEE

• God Member
Re: Nancy v LISA .Boxing / ultimate surrender match
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2018, 06:13:17 PM »
at the moment im leading lisa in this poll and with the votes it looks like i will beat her breast mauling her...mmm...then i will have my wicked way with her....xx

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2018, 07:37:28 PM »
Key words. " at the moment"........

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2018, 07:49:13 PM »
yeah at the moment, but not looking good for me...lol...xx

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2018, 07:53:26 PM »
HI LADIES AND GENTS, IF YOU WANT TO SEE ME WIN BREAST MAULING NANCY THEN VOTE FOR ME NOW...DONT FORGET THE WINNER GETS TO PLEASURE THE LOSER WITH HER STRAP ON, I SOOOO WANT TO TO GIVE NANCY WHAT SHE DESERVES..  (( WINK )) XX

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2018, 09:40:55 PM »
Never thought I would hear you beg for votes Lisa....but don't worry I will take care of Nancy for you when the time comes..... ;D

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2018, 10:04:56 PM »
my poll days are grinding to a halt i think carolann..lol.....ooooh your lining up nancy next.?  mmmm  could be fun..

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2018, 03:44:33 AM »

Lisa,

Well Nancy challenged me in MY oil pit - ultimate surrender style. Since we have both defeated the fabulous Lisa she wants to prove she's the superior woman. As you know, I don't ever back down from a challenge from a big/beautiful full figured woman. Be on the lookout for the new poll which will start next week. I intend to OWN BOTH Scottish babes by the end of this saga :-)

Offline nancEE

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2018, 08:41:11 PM »
 both wrestling around on the floor i manage to get in to position to be able to grab 2 firm hand fulls of lisa ample charms and i squeeze..lisa looking tired moans as i now twist and pull on her tits, lisa tries to escape but i drag her back again attacking her tits slapping them time and time again before straddling her, i grab 2 firm handful and pull and twist on her tits as hard as i can and lisa shouts stop, i give up...sitting for a second on top of lisa i raise my hands in victory, letting lisa see im gloating..then after a few minutes i tell her to get on all4s and she refuses..i slowly get to my feet grabbing 2 hands full of her hair and i tell her to get on all 4s or i will rip the bitches hair out...seeing i mean it she gets in position as i go to the corner of the room and get my strap on..i position myself behind lisa, spanking her butt before i slowly insert my strap on in to her to loud moan...teasing i pull the trap on out and spank her ass again as i tease her pussy lips with my strap on...i again insert the strap on to lisas now wet pussy  from behind and i grab her hair yanking hard as i make her mine......xx

Offline nancEE

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2018, 08:42:15 PM »
we will see who owns who carolann  , dont get to confident, or you just might be eating your words...lol xx

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2018, 01:58:20 AM »
Lisa must be unconscious,,,,,not a peep from her   :-)    LOL

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2018, 05:00:45 PM »
Lisa must be unconscious,,,,,not a peep from her   :-)    LOL

I hope Nancy doesn't wear her pussy out, I want you to have a chance at her pussy next. Smother her out with your superior tits, then strap her pussy out.. Speed

Offline nancEE

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2018, 03:49:58 PM »
yeah all quiet from lisa carolann, oooh well  hehe..carolann will be favourite in an oil match with myself monique, but you just never know how things will go....x

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2018, 11:01:22 AM »
quiet.?  blah..just contemplating my next move..lol..