News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Nancy v LISA .Boxing / ultimate surrender match

• 57 Replies

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
Re: Nancy v LISA .Boxing / ultimate surrender match
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2018, 01:10:40 PM »
BITCH!!!, every time i try and turn my mouth away to breathe , nancy moves her large tit back over my mouth..laughing as she thinks shes getting the upper hand, i give nancy her wish licking her tit and as soon as i do so i see the pleasure in nancys face . i clamp my lips around her nipple tightly sucking and playing with her nipple with my tongue, then when i got the chance i rolled her over...NOW IM ON TOP BITCH.....i quickly throw a leg over her and pin her tits with mine as i hold her arms down..WANT TO PLAY.? ..holding down her arms i slam my tis down on to hers a few times and then slowly writhe my tits with hers....

YOUVE BEEN BOOB PINNED BITCH.,...
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 02:26:22 PM by mudvixen »

Offline nancEE

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2018, 09:30:18 PM »
we struggle on the floor, i hate the feeling of her being on top with her tits on top of mine trying to ware me down and i push to try and get her off me...the bitch is strong and we continue to writhe tit to tit on the floor until i finally manage to roll lisa off me...i grab her legs pulling them back over her head and insert my fingers deep in to her pussy...your mine now slut....

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2018, 12:36:40 PM »
Two Ultimate Surrender matches at the same time Lisa?  You're a gluten for punishment!!!     Nancy will destroy Lisa....retirement time Lisa...this is your last hurrah !  You should have quit last year when you pinned me in the mud !!

Maybe she just likes that strapon  in her pussy.. Ha ha Speed

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2018, 08:09:31 PM »
nancy gets a little to carried away playing the lesbian and toying with my pussy, i manage to wriggle enough to be able to manoeuvre her so i can wrap my legs around her..nancy still grabs at my pussy but i yank her hair and punch her in the stomach which is enough to shift my legs up and around her neck...NOW I HAVE YOU BITCH.....struggling, i tighten my legs around her neck and i catch my breath. nancy unable to do anything, so while i have her trapped i get one of her hard nipples between my finger and thumb and squeeze, mmm..her pain can be heard ....
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 08:10:53 PM by mudvixen »

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2018, 09:06:20 PM »
Not much boxing going on !    ;D

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2018, 09:22:02 PM »
not much winning going on either...haha...looking like another loss...good job this isnt a league or id be bottom of it..lol..

Offline nancEE

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2018, 09:44:16 PM »
just keep that attitude lisa, your about to lose your 2nd match in a week    ;D :-*

Offline nancEE

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2018, 09:51:27 PM »
lisa has her legs wrapped tightly around my neck and the more i struggle the more pain im feeling in my neck...give up she shouts to me, but im not giving up  and i grab her toes bending them back..SLUT, LET GO OF MY NECK....i dont know how her toes dont break as i bend them so far back, lisa in pain lets go of my neck and we both fly at each other grabbing each others tits and pussies....

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2018, 10:00:27 PM »
i havent lost this one yet nancy..im just toying with you honey...  (( GRIN )) x

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2018, 02:16:48 PM »
passions heat up, and i manage to get nancy on her back..lifting her left leg i push my pussy against hers to moans from nancy..LIKE IT BITCH ? ..i then grab her ankle with both hands and run my tongue down the sole of her foot, nancy moans louder and shouts for me to stop, but i continue to torment her...

Offline sally

« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2018, 12:53:10 AM »
After Lisa lost to Carolann in their match, she is trying her hardest to win one...and picks another opponent that she seems to be able to beat.  Unlike Carolann, Lisa is the stronger woman in this one and seems to have the strength and agility to keep Nancy down and become the winner of this match.....I am going with Lisa on this one..keep her down Lisa!!!!

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2018, 03:46:55 AM »
bitch...

Looks like Nancy's going to fuck your sweet pussy... It must be a special pussy, it seems to be getting fuck often...LOL Speed

Offline nancEE

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2018, 01:42:43 PM »
lisa teasing me, licking my foot as she has a firm hold of it, but i manage to slide a hand between us and grab a firm hand full of lisas pussy squeezing hard...lisa rolls off me and i quickly roll over and climb on top of her..she grabs at my hair and its my turn to taunt her, licking her face..i beg her to pull my hair harder, pull it bitch i hiss, her face now soaking from my licking, ...

Offline nancEE

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2018, 03:52:10 PM »
a great big thank you to everyone who has voted and posted comments on our poll...only one more day to go..

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE..

squeezes..

nancy xx

Offline biff

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2018, 04:51:40 PM »
After a long , hard struggle Nancy wins ! LOVE this !
Love Catfighting / LOVE wrestling , tag teams , one sided , two on one !

LOVE bi women !