News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

1960s Sex Symbol Tournament Round 30 Set 1 of 2

• 31 Replies

Offline Mindcastle

• God Member
  • Domination not Destruction
Re: 1960s Sex Symbol Tournament Round 30 Set 1 of 2
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2011, 05:22:04 AM »
I do not agree with Blogger348.  Although I have been a great supporter of Raquel, I would agree that her fight with Elke was a fair fight.  I also believe that GF was correct in calling a halt to the match before Raquel suffered any significant injury. While each woman gave as well as they took, Raquel took a little more than she gave and Elke was always in control either by applied restraining hold or body pin. Raquel, though very strong, was unable to outmuscle Elke on several important holds. Raquel also found that Elke has considerable punching power and did not back away from their mid-match fist fight. In the end, Elke was on Raquel like a glove not allowing her an inch of freedom or any opportunity for escape. The chest scissors was extremely painful and, while Raquel often screams ‘for effect’, her scream, when Elke stretched out and applied full strength to the scissors, was real.  She was hurting and GF instantly recognized the potential for injury as he saw Elke’s powerful thighs flex and strain with effort.  Just as importantly, he was looking forward to Raquel fighting Senta. The Welch-Berger fight had been coming for several years and most certainly would be the anticipated conclusion of a previous interrupted catfight that they had gotten into at a post production party at Dean Martin’s home during 1967.

Senta has taken an unexpected, almost one-sided beating, at the hands of Sybil Danning while Elke Sommer has given Raquel a fight that she will not quickly forget.  Neither Raquel nor Senta will be in good shape when they meet wearing their trademark cave girl bikinis but the Austrian Prima Donna and the American Diva will fight with both hated and determination until one is finally able to hold her hand high in victory. 

Blogger348

Re: 1960s Sex Symbol Tournament Round 30 Set 1 of 2
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2011, 07:03:44 AM »
You were probably correct in stopping the fight before my Elke crushed the big boobs of the Latin diva.  As you may have noticed from my previous responses, I am a purist; not a sadist. I do not like brutality or anyone becoming seriously injured although I would not have objected to Elke giving Raquel a good old fashioned black eye just for bragging rights. Most of all, I like a clear winner – a definitive conclusion. By stopping the fight before Raquel offered her submission gives folks like Mindcastle the excuse to state that Elke did not win the fight fairly; and, it does not give Elke the credit that she is do. As you have so eloquently described, that nonsense has already started. Even Raquel is claiming that Elke didn’t win the fight despite the fact that that Elke was either in control of her or on top of her for most of the fight. That, plus the fact, that Elke almost pulled Raquel’s boobs off.

With all due respect to Elke, however, it is my opinion that, if Raquel could withstand the waist scissors of Ann-Margaret, she should have been to handle Elke’s scissors. Had the fight continued to its natural conclusion, there would have been no speculation or discussion. That said, I would not mind seeing them go at it again but, this time, MMA style. They both have reputations as being punchers, so let them have a good punch-up. Let’s see if Raquel is as good with her fists as she is with her mouth.

Sorry about jumping to the conclusion that you had an assignation with Elke after the fight. It would appear that Barbosa had joined Elke in her post-fighting celebration and received his so-called thirty pieces of silver when Elke allowed him to witness Raquel’s ultimate surrender.

The word is that you spent the evening with Barbara Bach, Goldie Hawn and Sharon Tate. They may not be able to fight very well but these B-Cup wonders probably have the nicest derriere’s in the tournament.