News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Finish Her!

• 2458 Replies

Offline AKMaster

• God Member
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #1500 on: January 02, 2018, 12:31:29 AM »

...Emma stronger than people think, and despite the fact she's a sweethaert, people forget that there have been strong faces in fighting. To be frank, I'm not a fan of this recent trend of Emma being a creampuff, and while I dont mind her losing, her being a jobber is intolerable to me. ...

... the results between Kristen and Emma have been more even in general (a good thing in my opinion for a good rivarly, we dont want to Dawn Marie, Torrie Wilson it after all)...

NOTE: After I deleted (...) all the stuff that wasn't flattering to ME, there wasn't much left!!! (LOL) But AKMaster makes an EXCELLENT point. (Once you accept the "Emma's not a creampuff" tone of his post) it IS vitally important to - pick your sport - that the STRONG teams have someone who can be perceived by the fans - rightly or wrongly - as a legitimate threat to their hegemony.

(Whether or not Emma fills this niche for Kristen is a point that could, and possibly will, be endlessly debated.)

Although there are those (myself included) who are not totally convinced Kristen Stewart is, or ever will be, the New York Yankees... even Stewart needs someone to push her to be "all she can be" (props to the US Army recruiting office for that!).

(Point of information: if you don't get my New York Yankee reference, do what I did... GOOGLE "Most dominant teams in sports history"... THEN skip the ones you've never heard of or considered.. until you find one that rivals "the US Women's basketball team" and pick that!

I chose the NY Yankees because: a) I'm from New England and we all grew up hating on the Yankees; b) I don't know (bleep) about Euro Soccer; and c) I figured most of youse GUYS would've heard of the Yankees, even if you ARE Euro-trash... if not in fact, in spirit. SO I went with Yankees!
(go to GOOGLE and search for "so sue me!")

I'm going to take that as a compliment and I'll admit that I might be a little salty from her recent losses, so sorry if my tone was off putting. On the bright side, it has inspired me to start writing again, so after I post my other story tonight, I take in a request from somebody. Any volunteers?

Offline JBBFan

« Reply #1501 on: January 02, 2018, 01:41:46 AM »
I'll gladly volunteer, AKMaster! How about a top-charting showdown between the oh-so-thick and curvaceous Demi Lovato and the new, more cocky and fierce persona Taylor Swift has debuted with her latest album?

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #1502 on: January 02, 2018, 02:26:10 AM »
As always I love the Emma vs Kristen feud. More, please.

Offline AKMaster

• God Member
« Reply #1503 on: January 02, 2018, 02:28:45 AM »
Kate Upton vs Emma Watson - One Month Slave Match.

{alt} {alt}

After Emma disastrous 2018 defeat to Kristen, it seemed that word was going around that Emma was now past her prime in 2018. That her strong years were over, and that she now was nothing more than a sexy, but ultimately hopeless Jobber. To add insult to injury, many were vying for her to be their first match of the year, looking for a easy win to start 2018. One said challenger was none other than Kate Upton herself, who had dominated the celebrity fight arena all of 2017, and now looked at Emma with greedy eyes.

Wanting the Brit to service her, she had challenged here to a one month slave match, submission only, bikini attire, loser was a slave to the winner for a month. Many thought Emma wouldn't dare agree to it, after all, there were easier challengers for to try and salvage her reputation, especially considering how dominant Kate really was. But surprisingly, she did and most immediately consigned her to defeat, in fact, subscription offers for the live stream of Kate having Emma as her slave were bought in droves.

When both girls had entered the wrestling arena, both have touted gorgeous and sexy bikinis, showing themselves at their best. Yet that did little in regards to everyone's expectations of the match as they circled one another around the ring. That soon changed when the fight started, as it was clear that Emma had heard the rumors as well and sought to prove herself, fighting Kate with skill and vicious though fair ferocity to overcome the size difference. Kate was initially caught off guard, but she quickly recovered and soon it became a back and forth for the ages and soon the cheers were loud for both fighters.

Emma showed her skill by stripping Kate naked and hitting her with a stretch muffler, a vicious headscissors, a four figure leglock and a terrible rocking horse that nearly make Kate submit. However Kate, was dominant for a reason, stripping Emma as well and she fought back by  giving Emma a cruel stacked camel clutch, a boston crab, a abdominal stretch and finally a devastating standing breast smother, which Emma was struggling in now!

Kate smiled as she squeezed Emma's head into her now exposed breasts, enjoying the slowing struggles of Emma in the inescapable smother. Kate could have possibly ended it there, but Emma had hurt her and she wanted her to remember the consequences of such a thing. Letting Emma go, Emma crumpled to the floor as Kate, the fight clearly taking a toll on her, slowly walked to the turnbuckle and started to climb it. Emma was completely out at this point, and barely stirred during this, as Kate reach the top of the turnbuckle. Eating the adoring crowds for a few seconds, Kate turned towards Emma and jumped towards Emma in a leaping frog!

Yet Emma had been playing possum all this time, having found a small gap for her to breath during the smother, and she lifted her knee. Kate could do nothing as her stomach landed hard on on Emma's knees, hitting with a recoil that forced to land hard next to Emma. Kate gasped and cough, the wind completely out of her as Emma slowly got up. With a determined, angered and red sweaty look at her face, Emma grabbed Kate's hair and forced her to her feet. Grabbing her arm, Emma whipped Kate into the turnbuckle, followed by a quick body splash and few kicks to her stomach that left Kate drooping on the turnbuckle.

Breathing heavily, Emma saw Kates state and gave a small smile. The breast smother had been humiliating and Emma wanted Kate to pay for that. Backing off Kate, Emma took a step back and gave her a few punches to her breasts, getting a pain moan in response before clawing out her hands and grabbing Kate's breast in a vicious breast claw. Kate, weak from the fight, could do nothing but moan and groan in response, as he held onto Emma's hand as they guided her breasts in circles, squeezing hard with each rotation saying.

"You thought you had me there didnt you? So did everyone else right, the jobber losing to big bad Kate?" Emma squeezed even harder in response. "Well, I've heard the rumors, and I'll say, I'm not amused." With that, Emma grabbed Kate's nipples and gave a purple nurple, causing Kate to screech in response, her efforts to pry Emma off did nothing. Emma with a grin, pulled Kate forward, guiding her by her nipples, before pulling hard and tripping her so that Kate hits the ring floor hard.

Kicking Kate onto her back, Emma laid on top of her, and snaked her legs around and pinned her arms down in a grapevine pin, stretching Kate's legs in the process, exposing her womanhood in full to the whole crowd. Emma was not done though, and she used one of her free hands and continued to squeezed at Kate's breasts, all the while staring into Kate's anguish face saying, her British accent taking an even more posh tone.

"Wonder why I accepted your challenge Kate? " Emma suddenly drove her lips into Kate's in a dominating kiss. Kate widen in shock and horror as she felt the first in a long time of being dominated and her attempts to fight back were interrupted with more clawing. After a few seconds of this, all of which the crowd ate it up, Emma released the kiss saying.

"Because I know that I if I beat you I'd put those rumors to rest!" Emma squeezed clawed at Kate's breast again, all the while stretching Kate's legs to the breaking point, as Kate screams in agony, tears flowing down her face. Emma did this for a few minutes, before stopping and leaning over to Kate saying.

"So Kate, what you say? Give up?" Emma gave another squeeze and stretch to emphasize. Kate, despite her wanting to admit it, was at her ropes end, her body and hair soaked with sweat along with Emma's. Pain and exhaustion filled her and it was too much, and despite knowing the consequences, bleated out.

"Ye.... ye.. yes yes."

"Yes what Kate?"

"I give, I give, you won!" Emma smiled in response, making sure the whole crowd could hear but stretch Kate a little more saying.

"And Kate? Remember why you challenged me! What am I not?"

"You're, you're not a jobber! You're not a jobber! Please let me go!!!"

"Thank you," said Emma and she let go of the hold, as Kate recovered, holding her breasts and legs in pain, fighting the tears in her eyes. However, her torment was not over, as Kate heard Emma coming back, with a leash in hand. Kate shook her head in desperate plea, the idea of starting 2018 with a loss was bad enough, but to endure it like this was unbearable. Yet her attempts to escape were futile as Emma kicked her hard and placed the leash around her neck. Dragging Kate to all fours, Emma dragged Kate around the ring, making sure the world could see it, as Kate whimpered and cry in pain and humiliation. Finally, Emma had enough and she gave a brief curtsy before she started to drag the naked Kate to her car before turning to the camera and saying.

"Btw, those who bought the live stream subscriptions, please expect it to be on soon. Offer still stands, just one minor adjustment. Oh by the way, Rule Britannia!" At which Emma winks at the camera before dragging Kate off to start her punishment.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 02:42:47 AM by AKMaster »

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #1504 on: January 02, 2018, 04:32:02 AM »
Kate Upton vs Emma Watson - One Month Slave Match.

WHAT A TERRIFIC PERFORMANCE BY EMMA WATSON!! AND a great story by AKMaster. THANK YOU!!

I've never thought Upton was as great as some here think she is, but I assumed with something like a 25 lb. weight edge she could handle Watson.

What was it someone said about the "size of the dog in a fight and the size of fight in the dog"?
Emma showed you should never underestimate anyone because you can't judge someone's heart from the outside.

I've always been a fan of the "smaller fighters" like Watson, Stewart, Cyrus, Panettiere, who pound for pound provide a lot more entertainment than some of the big girls who just roll around.

Offline ernest31

• God Member
« Reply #1505 on: January 02, 2018, 05:18:22 AM »
What a great way to start 2018 thank you AKMaster your the greatest

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #1506 on: January 02, 2018, 06:12:23 PM »
Regardless of who wins, Watson/Stewart is always in my Hall of Fame for rivalries.  What a great way to kick off the new year!   ;D

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #1507 on: January 02, 2018, 08:02:10 PM »
Clearly its a matchup that sparks much debate!

No hard feelings AKMaster! And great story!

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #1508 on: January 03, 2018, 12:50:41 AM »
Just wanted to share the "finish her" style recaps I wrote for the third Celebrity Wrestling Federation PPV as well as a link to the blog. As always, I'm more than happy to take match-up suggestions, so let me hear those as well!

http://celebritywrestlingfederation.blogspot.com/p/ppv-3.html

Link to the poll results as well: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=69598.0

{alt}

Yvonne Strahovski
Height: 5'9
Weight: 130 lbs
Bust: 32B
Hometown: Werrington Downs, Australia

{alt}

Jessica Biel
Height: 5'7
Weight: 125 lbs
Bust: 36C
Hometown: Ely, Minnesota

Jessica Biel (51%) defeats Yvonne Strahovski (49%)
"The leggy brunette artfully retreated a half step from the sluggish blonde, Yvonne's hands witlessly extending in an attempt to close the gap Biel had created. With a dexterous pirhouette, Jess extended one of her muscular stems towards the blonde's exposed chin, catching her jaw with a bone-rattling toe kick. The blonde's skull sickeningly snapped opposite the strike, a crimson mist sloshing from between her lips as her arms turned to lead, buttoning up against her sides. Yvonne let out a gruff, tapering groan as she staggered back a few unsteady steps, her knees knocking together before dropping like an anchor.

A follow-up would have been overkill as Biel instead continued to confidently twirl through her roundhouse kick, the flush contact and subsequent quaking of the ring as Yvonee crumpled to the ground all the validation the brunette needed to know she was out. The blonde's 5'9 frame remained sprawled spread eagle in the center of the ring, motionless as her crystal blue eyes fluttered and rolled into the back of her head."

- Submission by Taylor Hawkins

{alt}

Kesha
Weight: 140 lbs
Bust: 34B
Hometown: Los Angeles, California

{alt}

Mandy Moore
Height: 5'10
Weight: 135 lbs
Bust: 34B
Hometown: Nashua, New Hampshire

Kesha (58%) defeats Mandy Moore (42%)
"Mandy throatily mewled as she pressed half-way to all fours, her bared breasts teardropping against the mat just a few short inches below her hanging bosom. Her silky black bra was still draped loosely over her slumped shoulders, the cups having been snapped in half early on by a relentless, insatiable Kesha.

"This prissy bitch is the best thing you can throw at me?!" The blonde was practically foaming at the mouth over her downed brunette playtoy, the ever-charming Moore little more than a blubbering punching bag from the drop. Kesha kept a boot planted on Mandy's bubbly backside, pinning her to the canvas like a helpless, wounded butterfly despite her valiant efforts to rise. Once she had her fill of the brunette's kicking and squirming, she replaced the heel on her ass by taking a rough seat on Mandy's arched spine. Moore let out a hoarse groan as Kesha made sure to grind her full weight into the small of Mandy's back, ruthlessly draping the crooks of Moore's elbows over her thighs.

"No, no, no, NO, NOOO!!" Mandy sobbed as Kesha locked her wrists under the brunette's chin and sadistically wrenched her head backwards. Moore breathlessly wailed as her 5'10 frame was curled into a crude "C", her pert breasts pointed nearly skyward as Kesha continued to rip and contort her lithe body into a shape it wasn't meant to bend. Moore helplessly pumped her legs against the canvas as Kesha violently attempted to solicit a submission. When nothing came, Kesha took matters into her own hands; sliding her fingers into the corner of Mandy's mouth and humiliatingly yanking her head even further backwards like a hooked carp. With her opposite hand she ran her sharpened talons over the brunette's milky chest, cupping one of Moore's fleshy orbs and sinking her nails deep into the tender flesh. Through the piercing squeals rang out a desperate submission as the brunette furiously tapped, her hands quaking as she lightly pattered against one of Kesha's calves. Only when physically prompted by the official did Kesha relinquish the hold, brutally spiking Mandy face-first into the canvas and instantaneously knocking her out cold. The brunette's body fell completely slack as her skull limply lulled against the mat, only to be rolled over to her backside by the blonde to ensure the whole world saw her handiwork. Mandy's chest was still softly jiggling as Kesha planted a heel against her throat, her once-flawless, milky white skin marked with crimson streaks as the blonde raised her hands in victory."

Offline habib

• God Member
« Reply #1509 on: January 03, 2018, 03:02:51 AM »
Yvonne Strahovski is definitely tougher then Jessica

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #1510 on: January 03, 2018, 04:05:25 AM »
Yvonne Strahovski is definitely tougher then Jessica
Then how about you write that story ;)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 05:27:13 AM by Taylor Hawkins »

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #1511 on: January 07, 2018, 05:24:04 PM »
Kim Matula vs. Beth Behrs

Kim Matula clamped her legs tighter and tighter; tasting victory on the other end of this leg scissors submission she had in tact crushing her opponent's slim waist in the middle of the ring. All Beth Behrs could do was squirm trapped in her suffocating position and unfortunately nowhere near either edge of the squared circle to maybe latch onto a ring rope and force Kim to break her leg-lock hold.

Beth was desperate. Her career had been going the opposite of Kim's. She just got a new starring role on a Fox sitcom and her stock was rising. Beth meanwhile was still recovering from the cancellation of her formally-hit sitcom 2 Broke Girls and now she was about to lose another match against whom many perceived as still a relative no-name in Matula. Trying as hard as she could, Beth desperately tried flinging her legs behind her back hoping to connect with a surprising blow to Kim that would maybe knock her off or at the very least lessen the intensity of the scissors hold. But Kim was ready for it and her countermove was brilliant. While maintaining her brutal hold, her superior legs squeezing Behr's petite waist as if it was anaconda, she expertly nabbed both of Beth's ankles and yanked them back up over her body; trapping her victim in the dead center of the ring now not only getting her spine compressed beyond pain but now also her skinny legs folded backwards. Beth had no choice not after too long before she burst into tears and frantically slapped the mat in surrender giving Kim an impressive victory.

Feeling perhaps a little evil, Kim kept the spontaneous combo hold in tact for a few seconds after Beth signaled her clear defeat before mercilessly releasing her vice grips and rising triumphantly to her feet. As she placed one foot on her victim's sticking up tush, the clear storylines coming into this match turned out to continue as before. Kim had continued to move up both the acting and catfighting ranks while poor Beth lay face down on the canvas sobbing in defeat, while being posed on no less, and wondering where to possibly go next.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #1512 on: January 07, 2018, 10:56:48 PM »
WE THREE: THE DOMINATION

{alt}

It was audaciousness itself.  A trio of apartment wrestling newcomers, based in Ohio, had set out to dominate the sport in one fell swoop.  The plan was to defeat the top fighters in each of the three most important cities...New York, Los Angeles and Chicago...and thus hold power over the entire sport.

The three had known one another since high school, and their ambitions were relentless.  Being the most prominent objects of desire among apartment wrestling's elite spectators would open countless doors for them.  The mastermind of the plan was Quinn, who would target the Midwest.  Santana would take the East Coast, and Brittany the West.

For months they carefully studied their targets, discerning their strengths and weaknesses.  At long last, in a single night in the three great metropolises, "We Three" (as they referred to themselves) would strike!

Chicago:  Quinn (Diana Argon) vs Raquel (Zendaya)
{alt}{alt}

Raquel moaned as Quinn dug her fingers into her upper shoulders, the trapezius clawhold sending paralyzing waves of pain through the brunette's upper body, further weakening the already battered beauty as she sank to her knees.  Finally the blonde released her hold and shoved her opponent face down into the plush carpeting.

Moving deftly, Quinn placed her feet behind Raquel?s knees and bent her lower legs back, hooking her victim's feet against the blonde's shins.  Quinn then reached down and grasped her adversary's wrists.  Suddenly, the Ohioan pitches backward, lifting the brunette up as Quinn finally comes to rest on her back, holding her foe aloft above her.  All of Raquel's weight bears down on her own knees and shoulders, causing a shriek of agony to rip from her throat. 

Held up in the Romero Surfboard, unable to tap out, a tearful Raquel howls "STOP!  I SUBMIT!  LET ME GO!"

Victorious, Quinn throws her beaten victim to the floor and stands like Venus Rising.  She then plants a foot on the heaving chest of her devastated opponent and raises her right arm, flashing three fingers in the sign adopted by We Three, to accept the ovation of the onlookers, and to acknowledge her new domination of the Midwestern apartment wrestling scene.

New York:  Santana vs Max (Kat Dennings)
{alt}{alt}

The hiptoss deposited Max with a thud on her rear end, and the kick to the back of her skull that followed left her glassy eyed.  The New Yorker's partisans were concerned, but they reassured themselves that she had been in tight fixes before, and had been able to turn the tide.  And so she might very well against her opponent, if Santana were inclined to give her even a few moments respite.

However, the Latina pressed her advantage, giving her adversary no time to recover or strategize.  Grabbing Max by her chestnut hair, the Ohioan hauled her up to her feet.  Facing one another, Santana clasped her hands behind the brunette's head, and suddenly leapt up, bringing both knees up against Max?s chest, and pulling her down as the Latina fell to her back.  When she landed, the full brunt of the impact went from Santana?s knees to Max's breasts, causing the New Yorker is shriek in agony, the blow pounding what scant power she had left in her curvaceous body.  Having thus turned her foe's primary assets into an Achilles's Heel, Santana went for the kill.

Standing up, she dipped her knees and pulled the dazed Max across her shoulders as if she were hauling a sack of feed.  Santana then stood up, trapping her opponent in a torture rack.  Max howled and sobbed in anguish as her body was tormented, while Santana triumphantly paraded her around the room like a huntress displaying her trophy.  Unable to stand the pain any longer, the tearful Max blubbered "Stop?I give up!  STOP!"

Dumping her beaten foe to the floor, the smirking Santana plants a foot on her chest and holds high three fingers.  Two realms were now conquered, and any hope for halting the domination of We Three would have to be mounted in the final city, LA.

Los Angeles:  Brittany (Heather Morris) vs Penny (Kaley Cuoco)
{alt}{alt}

Penny?s moans of anguish filled the room, drawing a smug half-smirk from her tormentor.  It had been an extremely physical match, and largely a draw, until Brittany suddenly shifted tactics and began overwhelming the Californian with power-draining submission holds.  At the moment, she had Penny?s lush body painfully torqued in an Abdominal Stretch.  This was the kind of contest the blonde Ohioan liked most:  body to body, with her's proving superior.

Still, she knew this hold, as damaging as it is, would be unlikely to draw a submission from her opponent.  Which is why she suddenly released it.  But she wasn't showing her victim any mercy, as she immediately segued into a wrist lock, forcing Penny to double over.  A series of snap kicks up into the trapped blonde's belly and chest left her gasping, and when Brittany released her hold, Penny remained doubled over, making no effort to lash out.

Standing before her adversary, Brittany pulled Penny?s head down between her thighs, bent forward, and wrapped her arms around the West Coaster's waist.  With a small grunt she lifted her foe up, until she held her vertical, Penny's feet pointing to the ceiling of the Beverly Hills mansion.  She held her like this for several long minutes, ably demonstrating how helpless her opponent was.  And then she dropped to her knees, executing a Tombstone Piledriver.  With a dazed moan, Penny's body flopped to the carpet, where she lay unmoving, save for a spasmodic twitching of her left leg.

Now, the Ohioan rolled her devastated adversary over onto her back and stood up, standing in a straddle over the battered blonde's head.  Drawing upon her former cheerleader days, Brittany now went into a splits, her sculpted legs widening as her body sank down, until her groin pressed down fully over Penny's face.  The Californian thrashed weakly as she was smothered, her panicked moans muffled, but she lacked the strength to escape, and soon enough she ceased to move altogether.

Victorious, Brittany held aloft her right hand as she displayed the three fingered salute.  And with that, We Three were now the controlling power in apartment wrestling.

{alt}

Note:  Max and Penny, I trust, need to introduction to regular readers of this thread.  Quinn, Santana and Brittany are all characters from GLEE.  The most obscure is Raquel, better known as Rocky on the Nickelodeon series SHAKE IT UP, which was set in Chicago.  I hope you enjoyed this alternate universe visit.  :)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 12:53:47 AM by Jackflash Jump »

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #1513 on: January 10, 2018, 06:03:49 AM »
I'll gladly volunteer, AKMaster! How about a top-charting showdown between the oh-so-thick and curvaceous Demi Lovato and the new, more cocky and fierce persona Taylor Swift has debuted with her latest album?

I'd definitely be on board with seeing this match-up!

But, honestly, I've enjoyed all of the various match-ups on this thread.   Some more than others, certainly, but all of them have been a lot of fun and we couldn't be more impressed with the creativity displayed by Jackflash and so many others who have contributed to this thread since its inception.    It's been a source of enjoyment throughout the year and here's hoping to many more creative short stories featuring some of our favorite celebrities from some of our favorite writers in 2018!     To everybody who has participated, contributed and been involved in this awesome thread, a huge thank you to one and all!

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #1514 on: January 13, 2018, 09:00:42 PM »
Just wanted to share the "finish her" style recaps I wrote for the fourth Celebrity Wrestling Federation PPV as well as a link to the blog. Special thanks to tiger76 for the submission as well, enjoy the stories! As always, I'm more than happy to take match-up suggestions, so let me hear those as well!

http://celebritywrestlingfederation.blogspot.com/p/ppv-4.html

Link to the poll results as well: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=69840.0

{alt}

Lindsay Lohan
Height: 5'5
Weight: 115 lbs
Bust: 32D
Hometown: New York City, New York

{alt}

Margot Robbie
Height: 5'6
Weight: 126 lbs
Hometown: Dalby, Australia

Margot Robbie (62%) defeats Lindsay Lohan (38%)
"Lindsay sashayed to the ring in her high heels,her melons bursting to escape her sheer red bikini,which along with her panties matched her flaming red hair,she waved to the fans her raspy voice calling out Margot"COME ON YOU AUSSIE SKANK YOU MIGHT HAVE THE ASHES BUT I'LL BE VICTORIOUS TONIGHT BLONDIE"Margot followed next her tits peeping over her black one-piece dominatrix style outfit,Margot wasn't as assured by the mics"i'll do my talking in the ring"and she did just a few minutes into the match and Lindsay was already struggling with the pace,aware that her opponent still chain smoked Margot simply targeted Lohan's stomach,a very effective strategy as Lindsay was currently feeling,Margot had her prey in a tight bearhug Lindsay's assets being squeezed"ooooo"was all that Lilo could utter,Margot soon released her grip as Lohan's teeth sunk into her shoulder"you dirty bitch you'll pay for that"and an enraged Robbie backhanded a still weary Lohan"you'll need another lip job you dyke"and Margot followed this with a gut punch"OOOOOFFFFF" Lindsay couldn't stay upright and collapsed to her knees tears forming in her gray eyes"you want to fight dirty bitch have this"and Margot gripped Lindsay's long red locks and yanked at the roots,suddenly in her hand there appeared a clump of red"oops Lindsay you're having a bad hair day"chuckled Margot who was becoming bored with her toy,kneeling beside Lindsay she grabs her opponent's throat with both hands and squeezes tightly,Lindsay's arms flailed weakly as her face turned blue,soon Lindsay stopped writhing and Margot was able to lay her flat on the canvas,Margot easily relieved a prone Lohan of her skimpy outfit and placed one of her feet on Lindsay's dishevelled locks and the other on Lindsay's mouth"not so gobby now Linds"and a smiling Robbie exited the ring her striking blue eyes gleaming."

- Submission by tiger76

{alt}

Stana Katic
Weight: 125 lbs
Hometown: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

{alt}

Taylor Swift
Height: 5'11
Weight: 120 lbs
Bust: 34A
Hometown: Reading, Pennsylvania

Stana Katic (60%) defeats Taylor Swift (40%)
"The lithe brunette staggered back a half-step, throatily grunting as she was doubled over by a penetrating gut kick from her pop star counterpart. Swift pirouette with glee as Stana genuflected at her heel, twirling both sets of fingers around two piloting clumps of the brunette's silky locks and tugging her cranium between her split legs. Tay sensually brusher her hand along the delicate curve of Stana's bent spine, hiking up the waistband of her bottoms all the way to her mid-back, the trapped brunette letting out a muffled squeal from between Taylor's thighs as she helplessly squirmed for freedom.

Sensing a trademark win at the tip of her fingers, Swift arduously twisted and hoist the shorter brunette into powerbomb position, balancing the squirming Katic on top of her shoulders. Suddenly Swift's camp sensed something catastrophically wrong as the blonde started to look as though her steering had been cut. Taylor listlessly drifted backwards, her hands lightly pattering against Stana's flexing thighs as the blonde's supporters' worst fears were realized; she was trapped in a paralyzing head-scissor. Taylor's rosy cheeks bulged against Katic's bronzed thighs, her face reddening as she continued to wander backwards before stumbling into the ropes. Finally the inevitable happened; Swift's wires completely crossed, tripping over herself and collapsing in a heap on her back, Stana's stems still clamped around her cranium like an unbreakable vice.

As the two lanky challengers hit the ground, Katic's head-scissor buckled ever-so-slightly before she was able to tighten the clamps once again, hunching over the blonde and mercilessly sinking Tay's blubbering face into her crotch. Stana ruthlessly grit her teeth as the blonde's movements grew more uncoordinated, transforming her artful head-scissor reversal into a crippling crotch smother, sensually riding the blonde's grimacing face until she fell deathly still beneath her."

{alt}

Charlotte McKinney
Height: 5'7
Weight: 140 lbs
Bust: 32F
Hometown: Orlando, Florida

{alt}

Alexandra Daddario
Height: 5'8
Weight: 130 lbs
Bust: 32C
Hometown: New York City, New York

Alexandra Daddario (52%) defeats Charlotte McKinney (48%)
"Daddario hunched over at the waist with her palms on her knees, laboriously panting for oxygen in the center of the ring simply observing her motionless foe to make sure the blonde didn't summon the energy to unravel her rubber shackles while she caught her breath. Charlotte's silky trusses were wildly strewn across the mat along with her crumpled top and bottoms, strung up in the corner in a helpless tree of woe, her body hanging upside down and completely exposed. Alex's striking, powder blue eyes sheepishly darted from her own freed C-cups to McKinney's heaving F's, seemingly defying gravity as she dangled upside down.

Alexandra confidently sauntered toward her restrained victim, one of McKinney's feeble arms extending upwards to separate the two as she pled for mercy, or at least to make it quick. Charlotte gruffly mewled as Daddario scooped up the back of her head and forced her mouth-first between her dangling cleavage. Charlotte's limbs suddenly came to life as her skull was enveloped by Alex's milky bosom, her breasts mushrooming against the blonde's glossy features as Charlotte convulsed and squirmed in desperation. Alex continued to cradle the back of Charlotte's head long past the point she was unresponsive, her toned belly twitching and flexing before she sulked back against the corner, finally allowed to lifelessly drop and dangle from the turnbuckle completely unconscious. Daddario didn't even bother to cut the blonde's ties, instead leaving her adorning the top rope, spread eagle and smothered with her own finisher."