News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

When two women with big boobs hug .....

• 22 Replies

Offline bustfight

• I love catfights, catballs!
Re: When two women with big boobs hug .....
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2024, 09:55:01 PM »
Lol so many people wanting to hug me
lol likewise here

Offline cfight

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2024, 01:09:46 PM »
Have anyone seen pictures of two women posing for a picture, both having nice size breasts, with one woman's left breast pressing against the other woman's right breast.

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2024, 08:09:00 PM »
I think the type of hug might also depend on the relationship between the "huggers."  For instance, a mom and daughter would probably be more apt to have a tighter hug than two women who are just casual friends or coworkers.

And I too have always wondered how women feel when their breasts are pressing against another woman's breasts.

« Reply #18 on: Yesterday at 04:39:31 AM »
This is such a friendly place, discussing hugs in such great detail. I love a good hearty hug, it's a great way to start some trouble!

Offline JosefaTetona

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: Yesterday at 06:09:54 AM »
Have anyone seen pictures of two women posing for a picture, both having nice size breasts, with one woman's left breast pressing against the other woman's right breast.
You mean this one?
{alt}

Offline Sabine

« Reply #20 on: Yesterday at 08:28:32 AM »
You kind of lean forward to present the top of the chest flatly, rather than going nipple to nipple! That's a statement if you go tit to tit like that with another gal! That's saying "Come on!". So lean forward.

Especially needed wihen hugging guys.

Offline cfight

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: Yesterday at 07:52:23 PM »
Yes Josefa, that's what I'm talking about. Looking at the picture of them, would love to know what they were thinking and if this was a friendly competition.

Offline 3wings

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: Today at 12:03:53 AM »
///

You have a similar nickname to ccfight, are you ccfight who drew the Neighbors comics?_? 

Yes Josefa, that's what I'm talking about. Looking at the picture of them, would love to know what they were thinking and if this was a friendly competition.
« Last Edit: Today at 12:04:23 AM by 3wings »
Competing Spirit & Anti-analsex movement