News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Suitefights

• 92 Replies

Offline cfbr

• God Member
Re: Suitefights
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2023, 09:48:40 PM »
I'm in wait and see mode. Was not a fan of oil wrestling and I feel like we haven't had a good match up since Nikki vs Bella.

Not to criticize SF, but 2 grand is more than SoCal is paying and they actually have fights with head shots. So if you can't find someone to go full out for that kind of money than these women are just messing around to begin with. And yes, Bella Gypsy absolutely phoned it in in her last catfight.

I have no idea how much producers pay for these fights, but Socal is mostly street-level, vulgar, unattractive girls from the hood. I like the fights, don't get me wrong, but it makes sense that those girls will fight for less than the girls Steven hires.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2023, 01:37:47 PM »
I'm in wait and see mode. Was not a fan of oil wrestling and I feel like we haven't had a good match up since Nikki vs Bella.

Not to criticize SF, but 2 grand is more than SoCal is paying and they actually have fights with head shots. So if you can't find someone to go full out for that kind of money than these women are just messing around to begin with. And yes, Bella Gypsy absolutely phoned it in in her last catfight.

I have no idea how much producers pay for these fights, but Socal is mostly street-level, vulgar, unattractive girls from the hood. I like the fights, don't get me wrong, but it makes sense that those girls will fight for less than the girls Steven hires.

So cal catfights are brutal brawls but are less sexy.  The girls are generally out of shape catfish types. Pictures of them vs reality is like 6 beers difference. They wear too much clothing too. How we haven't had a bella vs nikki rematch feels odd and almost criminal. Same with sarah brooke vs nikki darling. What a catfight that could be...

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2023, 10:51:18 PM »
We are going through a catfight drought, As a catfight fan, I check Twitter and I

We are going through a catfight drought as it seems there is nothing set for the near future. SlapCity/Mexican Catfights/Tillytown seems dormant right now. The Bella Luxx vs Nikki Darling match was the last epic catfight, It's a shame that a rematch between these "true" catfighters may never be a realization unless another producer can get them to fight. I agree that if in a catfight, one quits or decides not to continue, her fee shoild be cut significantly and agreed upon prior to the match. A producer is not in the business to lose money or arrange a catfight that is not complete or lacks intensity or enthusiasm and not generate enough revenue to stay in business. Like SF's has indicated, time to cut the BS and if you agree to fight, know what you are getting into. Hoping SF's finds willing ladies to go at it in Maimi later this month. Just my thoughts,

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2023, 01:01:57 AM »
I still cant believe how lazy bella gypsy was last catfight . Shouldn't have been paid

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2023, 03:20:26 AM »
I still cant believe how lazy bella gypsy was last catfight . Shouldn't have been paid
A very disappointing performance lacking any intensity and offensive aggressiveness. She :"tapped" out on very weak holds from Nadia. Pussy grab was good but she did not raise the bar any higher.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2023, 09:52:42 PM »
We are definately in a drought.  Mexican catfights really went downhill after santana left. Suitefights should have made bella luxx vs sarah Brooke

Offline Gitter73

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2023, 03:36:55 PM »
I have asked both Sarah and Bella lux if they would do another fight so that average folk without sufficient money could see this. I didn’t get an answer which gave me a lot of hope.

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2023, 05:18:38 PM »
I have asked both Sarah and Bella lux if they would do another fight so that average folk without sufficient money could see this. I didn’t get an answer which gave me a lot of hope.
Got to find a sponsor/producer.

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2023, 08:41:42 PM »
I think Sarah and Bella Lux are good friends now so I'm not sure how much of a "real catfight" that would be.

I'd rather see Bella Lux fight Bella Ink, same size and I know Bella Ink will go all out. Every real catfight I've seen with her she's feisty as hell.
I have to agree with you that Sarah Brooke and Bella Luxx too friendly for a cafight thus the intensity level in this match would be lacking. On the other hand, Bella Ink vs Bella Luxx is a perfect match. About the same size, both ladies are very fit, have an attitude with loads of confidence. There have been several tweets encouraging the ladies to meet in an all-out catfight. Bella Ink has indicated she is out to kick ass in 2024. Bella Luxx is always looking for a challenge vs someone who will test her. I, for one, think a catfight between these beauties would be a big seller.

Offline simon

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2023, 02:57:00 PM »
If dreams are allowed, I would love to see a rematch between Misty and Jackie Fay. Amazing fight! IMO

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2023, 09:37:22 PM »
Suitefights just posted a potentially interesting poll on Twitter (https://twitter.com/SuiteFights):

"POLL TIME!

If I were to start a @realloyalfans page, would you subscribe for $10/month?

Content would include first peeks at interviews, pics, BTS footage prior to official release. You would also be able to buy the match from my store (Gumroad and C4S stores will remain)."

There's then the option to vote on this.

I think I've said somewhere here in the past, or just had a drunken thought about it in my head sometime, but I think on the surface a consistent financial backing would be very important to ensure the the financial viability/incentive to keep Suitefights going. What Suitefights offers is a premium product that there is unfortunately very few attempting something on that level with the production quality he delivers. If a fight is cancelled last minute or if the fight just happens to be a dud, Suitefights is on the hook for this. Arranging legit models who are complete amateurs for catfighting to pull hair/slap/maul and to do all of the things we love is a helluva undertaking! With the best intentions, millions of things could go wrong, and it's a damn miracle any time we get a "classic" catfight. We won't get any "classics" if there's no producers who are making the fights happen!

While $10 a month isn't much and I'd very likely sign up to support just at that price, I gotta say the "goodies" mentioned in his post as bonuses are a bit underwhelming on the surface as they seemingly are just the things we got for "free" when purchasing via Gumroad (also, none of this is "final," so it could all not even be relevant). I'm not sure if there is a financial incentive for him/us purchasing directly on Loyal Fans, but having all my recently purchased content on the Gumroad app has been pretty outstanding. Maybe there's a potential to offer discount codes for the full releases if someone has been signed up multiple months?

Something that might be somewhat realistic would be "expanded" BTS content. Perhaps the fighters film themselves and give their general thoughts/motivations day(s) before the fight and send some short video clips/pictures as well. That's personally always been a big "draw" seeing more of the fighters personality/motivations to participate in something as wild as a catfight.

So yeah, here's my short unsolicited recommendations that I spent about 5 minutes thinking about: 1) Discount codes for full releases if signed up for X amount of months, 2) Expanded BTS content and 3) A "sanitized" news feed offering up updates or just more behind the scenes information. I say "sanitized" because while 95% of catfight fans are great and respectful, there's always that minority that have to shit things up on social media and harass fighters, and it's already difficult enough making these fights happen!

Anyone else have any REALISTIC ideas for what could potentially be offered as an incentive to sign up?

Offline Slowakei222

• God Member
  • i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2023, 01:10:01 AM »
I would like to See

Man Vs Woman

With suitefights rules

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2023, 07:33:38 AM »
If he put out monthly or weekly catfight  content, i would pay.
He needs to turn a profit so he should search for good investors add superfans who want more action to be made.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2023, 07:34:46 AM »
If dreams are allowed, I would love to see a rematch between Misty and Jackie Fay. Amazing fight! IMO

Misty would have the weight advantage and experience now. That rematch should have happen years ago

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2023, 09:24:13 AM »
The monthly fee thing is something that in hindsight we would love to work. However there is a glaring issue with it.

Every other streaming platform of its kind offers access to a content library. I imagine suitefights can’t afford to do this, as there would be nothing stopping someone being able to watch their entire library for $10 rather than the hundreds it would most likely cost now.

There would need to be something that would make you sign up.

Ideas could be
Discount for members on all upcoming fights. Either a percentage off or a set fee for the fight. (25% off or 20$ for matches)

Access to older fights past a certain date (2 years or older) again this may not be a great financial play but it may Also work brilliantly. I suppose it depends on what kind of buying figures they get on old videos.

Exclusive content : if they do more of these oil wrestling tournaments. You could keep one match back for subscribers only, wouldn’t make much of a difference as they’re all sold in one video anyway.