News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Fighting Dolls Breast Mauling/Attacks

• 7 Replies

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
Fighting Dolls Breast Mauling/Attacks
« on: February 05, 2024, 03:32:08 AM »
So i've noticed more and more breast mauling/Attacks on recent Fighting Dolls Fights so i started buying some more to see if i could find more of those and i did! So i wanted to ask youif you guys know more FDs with breast mauling/Attacks, if you do please tell me so i can get it!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 04:09:13 AM by Fightlover »

Offline clark85

• God Member
Re: Fighting Dolls Breast Mauling/Attacks
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2024, 05:47:40 AM »
So i've noticed more and more breast mauling/Attacks on recent Fighting Dolls Fights so i started buying some more to see if i could find more of those and i did! So i wanted to ask youif you guys know more FDs with breast mauling/Attacks, if you do please tell me so i can get it!

which ones did you find from fighting-dolls??

Online davids

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2024, 07:57:15 PM »
I'm also a big fan of a lot of breast grabbing in catfights.  Most FD videos don't have much of that tactic.  The few I found that had a decent amount are: Eva vs Kim-ly, Iris vs Natali & Julia vs Adela (sorry I don't have the video #'s).  I would also be interested in knowing which other FD videos you found had more of this.

Offline mrboomstick

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2024, 05:43:29 PM »

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2024, 09:19:38 AM »

which ones did you find from fighting-dolls??
I found a lot... Like 20+ vids! And now i'm going through their list of videos searching for more... Maybe i'll list them here

Online davids

• I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2024, 09:51:54 PM »
Can you advise which FD videos were the ones that you found that had the most breast grabbing in the fights (i.e. not just an occasional breast grab by each fighter).  I (and others) would be interested in knowing. 

Offline steez

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2024, 05:21:37 AM »
It looks like Tanima vs Telma FD5904 has a breast attack focus, but that's just from some comments at the bottom.  Anyone see it or can verify it's got some good tit attack action?  Also interested in any others from FD.

Online davids

• I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2024, 05:22:18 PM »
I just downloaded that fight (FD5904) and it was very good.  There were breast attacks throughout the fight.   The breast attacks were "moderate" (enough to look real without having scratched up red breasts).  As previously mentioned would be interested in knowing about others.