News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

By Request: Melanie vs. Dee... Their Complete Halloween Fight!

• 4 Replies

Offline supporturgoddess7-11-57

• God Member
By Request: Melanie vs. Dee... Their Complete Halloween Fight!
« on: November 03, 2010, 12:28:58 PM »
                 By Request: Melanie vs. “Dee”…Their Complete Halloween Fight!
                                                                                    By: Supporturgoddess

(Note: For those who asked, “Dee” and Melanie previously fought in “The Bet: Sam and Her Sisters, Pandemonium at the Parade”. Sisters Sam, Melanie, and Jen first fought (each other) in “Holiday Food Fight! Sister vs. Sister”. The heads of each group, older sisters Sam and Kathy, first fought a wild battle in one of my favorites, “Slippery and Sudsy, Wet and Wild: Catfight at a Car Wash)

Two of the cutest, most adorable little sweethearts imaginable faced off on Halloween night, in the middle of an elaborate yard display. On one side stood my girlfriend Sam’s little sister, Melanie. Standing 5’1” and weighing about 110 lbs, the raven-haired cross between Snow White and Betty Boop tended to get carried away. She’d barely started dating her latest boyfriend when she declared they were destined to spend eternity together. She began planning their wedding. Unfortunately, she hadn’t planned on the intervention of her hated rival, Melody Kendal. “Dee”, who stood barely five feet tall and weighed less than 100 lbs (Despite breasts far more impressive than Melanie’s own), had stolen Melanie’s thunder from the moment she moved to town to live with her sister, Kathy Kendal. As cute as Melanie is, Melody is a little cuter…and a lot hotter. The two cuties became instant rivals. Making matters worse, “Dee’s” older sister, Kathy, was and is Melanie’s sister’s arch enemy. I’d describe the feud between Kathy and Samantha as dangerous, violent, scary…or worse. With their big sisters almost mortal enemies, a war between Melanie and Melody was all but inevitable.
       The fuse was lit when poor Melanie went to meet her boyfriend at a dance and found him kissing “Dee”. First tearful and then furious, Melanie headed for her sister, Sam, for support and comfort. Since Melanie was already in costume for the costume ball she had stormed out on, Sam talked Melanie into staying to help hand out candy to the kids who came for “Trick-or-Treat”. Before long, “Dee” arrived. Melanie may have the voice of “Minnie Mouse”, but she has the temper of “The Incredible Hulk”. Even so, she’s basically a sweet girl. Her rival, Melody, looks like a living doll and has the voice of an angel, but she has a devilish, sadistic streak inside. Melody beat Melanie for the last spot on their cheerleading squad, for the starring role in school plays, and even directly, at track meets. Even after high school, their feud continued. This was “Dee’s” crowning achievement. “Dee” came to gloat and rub Melanie’s face in her loss. “Dee” wanted more than to leave Melanie lying in defeat. She wanted to leave Melanie lying in defeat face down in a puddle of mud and then to walk all over her wearing six-inch, razor-sharp stiletto heels. Melanie only fought when provoked, and only then out of an expression of pain. On some level, “Dee” fought because she was excited, even aroused, by the prospect of showing the world she was clearly superior to her rival. To do that, Dee had to utterly, publicly, destroy Melanie! Of course Melanie knew “Dee” had seduced her man just to hurt her, and she intended to tear “Dee” apart!
       The two tiny, gorgeous gladiators faced off. Raven-haired Melanie wore a sexy, black witch’s costume consisting mostly of a one-piece black swimsuit and a felt witch’s hat. “Dee” stood in a sexy, two-piece Genie (Jinni) outfit, somewhat similar to the one from the classic TV series, but all light pink, and far more revealing. Dee’s long mane of curly, strawberry-blond hair fell loosely on her ivory-white shoulders. Feeling unable to let loose with a barrage of curse words with so many children present, they engaged in a fiery debate over which supernatural being, witch or genie, was more powerful, using the argument to hurl implied threats and nasty comments. The verbal sparring ended with a near knockout blow.
       “Witches can summon all the magic they want,” argued Melanie. “No matter what you did, I could do better!”
       Dee stared back through cold, blue eyes. “Really? Some of us don’t need to summon up magic. We ARE magic! No matter who…I mean, what…you cast your spell over, I can snatch it away, turn it around, and use it against you!” Melody posed, hands on hips, rocking back and forth. “Take a good look, loser. You KNOW anything you can have, I can take from you!” She then leaned in so close their lips almost touched, and whispered, “If you doubt it, ask the man you wanted to marry.”
       SMACK!
       Unable to take anymore, Melanie slapped “Dee’s” face! Strawberry-blond Melody staggered, eyes wide, hand on her petal-soft cheek. Just as a small group of boys shouted, “Ooh!”, “Dee” whirled and slapped her palm across Melanie’s mouth! The boys went wild. Melanie staggered all over the yard, tripping over her own feet, but she did not fall. Two tiny, living dolls let out twin battle cries and charged, coiling each other’s hair around their fingers.
       Melanie shrieked. “Y-you bitch! Y-you stole my boyfriend…again!”
       Melody cried out in pain. “You deserved it! Y-you told my boss I w-was drinking on the job! You…got…me…fired!”
       “Dee” proved why she had beaten Melanie in those track meets. Better legs equal higher kicks. Melody bent Melanie over and threw her thighs up into Melanie’s breasts, one at a time, in rapid succession. Melanie moaned and fell with “Dee” on top her.
       Melanie’s older sister, my girlfriend Sam, moved to help Melanie, but their middle sister, Jennifer, shoved her back, insisting Melanie had to learn to fight her own battles. Worried for her “baby” sister’s safety, Sam tried again, but Jen shoved Sam back--hard! Before long, Sam and Jen were locked in their own battle! (For THAT fight, see my previous post, “Sister vs. Sister, Wicked Halloween Fun!”)
       Though both were of legal age (barely), Melanie and Melody appeared much younger. That, along with the fact both wore skimpy costumes beginning to tear away, caused a small crowd of young, breathless boys to gather to watch the action. With dove-soft palms pressed, fingers locked together, the adorable adversaries rolled back and forth, one on top and then the other.
       Neither tiny titan seemed able to overpower the other, but the contest came to an abrupt halt when they ran out of room. Melanie, who ended up on top, stared down with a vicious smile, spreading “Dee’s arms straight from her shoulders, pinning her in the grass. Melody bucked her magnificent little body furiously, but her slightly heavier enemy had all the leverage going her way. Melody’s slippers soon came off, but her bare feet offered little if any more traction.
       With a huge, victorious smile across her face, Melanie shouted, “If you’re so much better than me, why can’t you get up?” She grinned to the boys watching and then down at “Dee” and said, “Ha! Admit it! I beat you! By morning, the whole town will be talking about how I beat your scrawny, pasty, white butt!”
       “Dee” screeched. “Scrawny? My butt beat your flabby rear in two straight beauty pageants, remember?”
       The boys roared with laughter and egged them on.
        Melody let out a high-pitched cry, straining and struggling desperately to get out from under Melanie. Despite Melanie’s gloating, she had a tigress by her tail. She didn’t dare let up on “Dee” in order to switch to a more punishing hold, and yet she couldn’t do much damage in this position. Melanie improvised, rising and then sitting down hard in the pit of “Dee’s” tiny, bare stomach.
       “Dee” cried “Oh! Oh! O-w-w-w-w-w!” She then yelled, “This just proves you’re fatter than me! Everyone can SEE that!”
       The boys loved it, cheering “Dee” on.
       Red faced, Melanie sulked. “I am NOT fat!”
       Melody finally got her foot under Melanie’s chin and kicked her off. “Dee” rose wanting blood, but Melanie knew the layout of the yard. Melanie pulled a heavy roll of duct tape out from behind a mock tombstone and hurled it at “Dee’s” face. Melanie charged, tackling “Dee” back down. “Dee”, however, had no intention of being pinned again. With a sexy, priceless scowl on her face, “Dee” kicked Melanie up off her, and then drove her bare heels into Melanie’s tummy. Melanie cried out, falling back. Melody rose over Melanie like a tigress over fallen prey, her little round fingers curled into claws. Melanie looked up through huge, fear-filled brown eyes. She ran around to the back of the house, but the faster strawberry blonde chased her down and tore into her. Melanie screamed, as Melody’s fingernails raked across her flesh, ripping at her costume until she had nothing left but a torn, black, one-piece swimsuit on.
       A boy yelled, “Yeah! The pretty redhead is kicking the brunette’s ass!”
       Fighting tears, Melanie howled, “She…is…NOT prettier than me!”
       The boys felt otherwise. That lit a fire in Melanie’s heart. She had lost to Melody far too many times. This time no sisters were involved, no judges or other circumstances. This was toe-to-toe, and the whole town would know who finally proved herself the better girl. She HAD to win! The ladies might as well have growled like wildcats. They certainly fought like them, rolling around, clawing, scratching, kicking and biting. They slowly rose, fingers digging into each others eyes. Both let out high-pitched cries. It was a battle of wills and endurance, a test of who could take more pain…and deliver it more savagely. Probably on the strength of that last test, “Dee” finally broke Melanie’s will. Howling in tears, Melanie ran. Momentarily blinded by “Dee’s” fingers, Melanie ran around to the front of the house, straight into a hanging white sheet Sam had strung up as a backdrop. Howling in fear and pain, Melanie ran around to the opposite side of the house, still wrapped in the white sheet. Several kids swore they saw a ghost that night. “Dee” seized the end of the sheet, trying to pull Melanie down, but she only pulled the sheet off. She chased Melanie to the back of the house. Melanie spun to face her, recovered and ready to fight.
       The world seemed to stop. The two adorable girls stood about ten feet apart in a huge, dark, backyard. A privacy fence made of ten-foot-high wood planks lined both sides. A chain link fence spread across the back. Beyond the chain link fence, an empty lot rose up a hill to the horizon. The night became so still and quiet that the small group of spectators could hear the girl’s labored breathing and almost hear the pounding hearts within their heaving chest. This was it. After so many years of feuding, they finally stood toe-to-toe, with nowhere left to run. Their sisters wouldn’t help them this time. There would be no external forces to blame for defeat. The audience ensured that by morning the entire town would know who had proven superior. Both knew that if they resumed their battle, it would continue until one girl lie humbled and humiliated.
       A mad battle ensued. Slaps, punches, and kicks flew. Melanie’s ankles turned under. She fell to one knee. “Dee” clasped her hands high overhead and brought them crashing down against Melanie’s skull. Raven-haired Melanie fell face-first in the dirt.
       Melody stood haughtily over Melanie, cupping and uncapping one hand, taunting her fallen foe. “Get up. I’m not done with you!”
       The boys watching teased Melanie. “Oooooooh!”
       Melanie’s body begged her to stay down, but her fighting heart demanded she rise. Pride on the ropes, Melanie tried to push up on hands and knees. She looked in time to see the bottom of Melody’s bare foot flying at her face. A moment later, Melanie lie flat on her back, eyes closed, still awake, but almost helpless.
       “Dee” bounced on her toes, prancing around her fallen enemy, taunting and ridiculing her in front of the boys she knew would spread the story of what happened that night.
       “Dee” finally reached down and tugged at Melanie’s bangs, to pull her up. Melanie rammed her shoulder hard into “Dee’s” bare belly. “Dee” cried out and folded over, unable to straighten up. Melanie lifted “Dee” off her feet, carrying the strawberry blonde kicking and screaming over her shoulder. She then dropped “Dee” down hard…onto a cactus plant! “Dee” went wild, screaming, kicking, and rubbing her almost bare hips in pain…and shame. Melody tried to crawl away, but Melanie seized her ankle, trying to pull her back. Losing the tug-of-war, Melanie attacked the only target within reach, by sinking her teeth into the bottom of Melody’s foot. Melody screamed in shock and pain. Melanie flipped “Dee” over onto her back, held up both “Dee’s” feet, and dropped her knee down between them. The boys cringed. Melanie mounted “Dee”, pinning Dee’s shoulders under her knees in a classic schoolgirl pin. “Dee” looked up, eyes wide in terror. Melanie pounded “Dee” with fist after fist flat in the face, until Melody went all but limp.
       Melanie rose, hiked up her swimsuit, and sat nearly bare-hipped on Melody’s face! The crowd went wild!
       Suddenly, Melanie’s wide eyes almost popped out of her head. Wild-child “Dee” had a big mouthful of Melanie’s hip, biting it hard! Melanie howled, kicked madly, and then leapt up, rubbing her hip where “Dee” had bitten it! The crowd loved it.
       Melanie’s famous temper boiled over. She ran screaming at “Dee”, tackling her as she tried to rise. Melanie mounted her enemy, pulling out gobs of the strawberry blond hair “Dee” prized! Dee burst into tears, kicking and screaming.
       “Don’t give up!” yelled one of the boys. “Wrap your legs around her!”
       Dee wrapped her sexy legs around Melanie and squeezed, hard. Pain shot through Melanie’s body.
       Melanie peeped, “Why her? Why does everyone always pick her over me?”
       “Dee” pumped her magnificent legs. “They know I’m the better girl, that’s why!”
       Melody locked her ankles, squeezing Melanie’s waist until her face turned blue. Tears streaming, Melanie pulled out more of “Dee’s” cherished hair. Both girls closed their eyes tight, straining against the increasing pain. A battle of wills, hearts, and bodies waged. “Dee’s” breasts and belly heaved. Melanie bared her teeth and threw her mouth wide open, letting out a silent cry. After several minutes, one girl could take no more. Shaking her head “no” so hard her short hair whipped back and forth, Melanie gave in, falling to her side with her enemies legs still around her waist. Victorious, “Dee” propped up on her palms, using her legs to crush Melanie. Clawing at Melody’s legs, Melanie finally forced “Dee” to let her go.
       Melanie’s heart called on her body to fight on, but Melody’s body had defeated it. “Dee” watched in sadistic satisfaction, as Melanie struggled in vain to stand. “Dee” kicked her foot halfway through the tiny brunette’s midsection. The little dark-haired girl fell coughing at her hated enemy’s feet.
       “Dee” lifted Melanie by her hair, ran her forward, and threw her face-first into the chain link fence. An impromptu cage match began. “Dee” took Melanie by her hair, running her face back and forth along the metal fence, grinding it in. Melody stared directly into Melanie’s eyes, as she drilled fists deep into Melanie’s gut. Finally, Melanie’s legs gave out. She sank down slowly, back against the fence. “Dee” fired a few last fists to Melanie’s face, and then pulled her away from the fence by her ankle. “Dee” put her foot on Melanie’s chest, posing for her admirers. Melanie lie spread eagle on her back, looking up in helpless defeat at the girl she hated. “Dee” sneered down, and spat in Melanie’s face.
         Melody stood over Melanie in a wide stance and announced, “Okay, boys, if you have cameras or camera phones, get them ready. I’m about to put this bitch in her place!”
       Melanie looked up, watching helplessly as “Dee’s” almost-bare hips came down over her. Melody sat on Melanie’s face, smothering her. Cameras recorded the humiliation. After a short time, the little brunette went limp under the victorious strawberry blonde.
       “Dee” stood, dusting off her hands as if she had taken care of a minor task. She looked to her admirers and said, “Wait! Stay here a minute!”
       “Dee” raced around a corner. She returned a few moments later with a hollowed-out pumpkin Melanie’s sister had started to carve into a Jack-O-Lantern, before an error made her give up on it. “Dee” propped Melanie up against a tree, took off the pumpkin “lid”, turned it upside down, and wedged it down tightly over Melanie’s head! The boys screamed with laughter.

Melody pranced out from behind the house, nose in the air. Though Melanie’s two older sisters saw and knew “Dee” had beaten their little sister, having just completed their own battle (For details see: Sister vs. Sister, Wicked Halloween Fun), the Bryant girls couldn’t do anything about it. If they touched a hair on “Dee’s” head, her older sister, Kathy, would be by later for revenge. Compared to Kathy, “Dee” was a mere kitten with claws. Kathy was the town tigress. Already spent from their own battle, Melanie’s sisters would have stood no chance against Kathy.
       A few moments later, little Melanie staggered out from behind the house, the Jack-O-Lantern still wedged over her head down to her shoulders. As Sam pulled it off, middle sister Jen asked, “So, Melanie, how’d you do against “Dee” this time?”
       Melanie frowned. “I’d rather not talk about it!”

With sulking Melanie out for revenge and big sisters Kathy and Sam sure to run into each other from time to time, I’m sure their feud isn’t over yet!     

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: By Request: Melanie vs. Dee... Their Complete Halloween Fight!
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 01:52:01 PM »
Nice see-zaw battle, appropriately attired for Halloween. Looking fwd to more exciting clashes!  :D :)
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 11:01:03 AM »
Love your work.

JT

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 11:05:02 AM »
Fantastic stuff!

Wonderfully descriptive and entertaining! great characters and action and all at a cracking pace!

Thanks for sharing sweetie! x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2010, 12:02:57 PM »
Totally fine, my friend, really a great story.
I absolutely would like if they would have a final rematch soon.
You must write a sequel if you have time, the Dee vs Melanie feud is one of the best.
Congratulations and many thanks,
Dario