News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Final Destruction

• 1 Replies

Offline mothersfighting

Final Destruction
« on: December 09, 2009, 09:27:57 PM »
Rebecca was at her watching some television when suddenly she heard the door getting open. She got up to greet her mum but when she got in the corridor she took the shock of her life. Her mother was completely naked on her fours with her saggy fat tits hanging down. Behind her she saw Nirvana and Dora. “What the hell??” was only Rebecca could say. Dora was wearing a pair of trousers and a shirt. Nirvana on the other hand was wearing a knee-length skirt and a white blouse. Her feet were covered by a pair of white socks which covered up to her knees.

Rita was sobbing softly as she was feeling humiliated being naked in front of her own daughter. “Get to your room and wear just like Nirvana is!” ordered Dora to Rebecca.

“Fuck you!” shouted Rebecca.

“Ok then!” said Nirvana as she opened her hand and started smacking Rita’s sore ass with it.

“AHHHH NOOO PLEASEE DOO AS THEY’VE TOLD YOU AHHHH PLEASE REBECCA!” groaned Rita.

“Stop hitting her Nirvana please stop! Ok ok I’ll do it but for God’s sake don’t hit her anymore!” pleaded Rebecca as she hurried to her room.

After a while she got back into the corridor wearing what she was ordered. She was looking a bit ridiculous due to her chubbiness but she had no alternative.

“Let’s get in the back garden!” shouted Nirvana as she started walking. “Crawl you fat bitch!” she told Rita as she pulled her by her short hair. When they got in the back yard Dora forced Rita to lay on her fat belly as she sat on Rita’s back.
The girls immediately started fighting as Rebecca started punching Nirvana’s face. Nirvana was taken by surprise as she started feeling dizzy. Suddenly one punch hit Nirvana on her nose and she fell on the grass. Rebecca started landing torrent of punches on Nirvana’s body. When Dora saw her daughter getting punched she got op from Rita’s body and started running towards Rebecca and Nirvana but from the floor Rita managed to grab Dora’s foot. When Rebecca saw this she started punching Dora’s body. “Pull down her pants mum!” Rita who was still on the floor pulled Dora’s pants down to her ankles exposing her firm legs. When Rebecca saw Dora in her g-string she gave her a hard punch in her pussy forcing Dora ta scream in pain.

Suddenly Rita from the floor saw her daughter Rebecca bend in two as she placed both her hands on her crotch. Nirvana had recovered and from behind managed to give a kick right between Rebecca’s legs. When she saw Rebecca bent down Nirvana went were Rita was still on the floor and started kicking her without mercy. Rita squealed in pain with every kick she received. When Nirvana made sure that Rita was finished she helped her mother up and told her to show Rita how dominant she was. Rebecca tried to run but due to her weight she was too slow and Nirvana managed to grab her by the hair “You tried to strip my mother didn’t you bitch??” screamed Nirvana angrily.

With that she took hold of Rebecca’s blouse and tore it off, then she grabbed Rebecca’s skirt and pulled it off. “STOP WHAT THE HELL?? NO NOT MY SOCKS PLEASE!!” cried Rebecca as she felt her body being left in only a pair of yellowish bra and panties. Rebecca could see Dora sitting on her mother’s belly as she tortured her enormous tits. Rebecca was really scared now of what was going to happen. Nirvana knew what Rebecca’s weak points were thus se gave her a solid fist into her soft belly. When Rebecca bent down Nirvana gave her an elbow on her head sending Rebecca rolling on the floor. Nirvana gave her no chance as she grabbed her hair and started slamming Rebecca’s face with the grass. When Nirvana realised that Rebecca was too weak to show any form of resistance she undid her bra and tore it in two leaving Rebecca topless. Rebecca remained on the floor to cover her ‘melons’ as she squeezed her legs tight together to hide her crotch. Nirvana grabbed Rebecca by her hair and started pulling her across the ground.

This caused Rebecca to scream as her pink nipples were being rubbed cruelly with the rough ground. Rita now was almost
crying as Dora had put one of Rita’s huge nipples and placed it between her teeth as she started pulling hard. “AAAHHHHHH WHAT’S THE FUCKK AHHHHHH STOPP YOU’RE RIPPINGG MY NIPPLESS OFFFF AHHHHH!!!!!” she winced in pain as she felt her nipples getting torn off. When Dora saw how sore Rita’s nipples were she forced Rita on her back and started landing hard punches on Rita’s face. After about thirty punches blood started oozing from Rita’s mouth and nose as she could only cry in agony. Rita was completely finished!! She was laying naked on the grass in front of her daughter and two complete strangers but she had no strength to cover her nakedness as she remained spread-eagled on her butt. Nirvana then stood up on Rita’s belly to increase her humiliation.

When Nirvana saw that her mother had demolished Rita completely she grabbed Rebecca and forced her on her feet. “Get what you deserve now you fat bitch!!” giggled Nirvana as she sat on a bench and pulled Rebecca over her knees. She grabbed the waistband of Rebecca’s panties and pulled them down to her knees leaving Rebecca’s bare ass completely naked in the air. Rebecca started moaning softly as she realized that her ass was on full view and she knew what was about to happen. “Please don’t hurt her!!” cried Rita.

Dora slapped Rita’s sore butt hard. “Shut up you fat slut! Beat her ass hard Nirvana she really deserve it!”

“PLEASE NIRVANA LET ME KEEP MY PANTIES ON IT’S REALLY EMBARRASSING I BEG YOU!” whined Rebecca.

“Humiliation is part of the punishment fat lady! Now shut your mouth and save your tears for later!” told her Nirvana as she petted Rebecca’s rounded butt softly. Suddenly Nirvana started spanking Rebecca hard making the poor 19-year old girl whimper in pain as she felt her bottom getting hit over and over again. Her kicking and crying didn’t save her one single smack on her butt as Nirvana didn’t stop until Rebecca’s butt was a deep purple and Rebecca was in too much pain to cry anymore. Finally Nirvana stopped as she threw Rebecca on the grass. Then she grabbed her panties and pulled them off completely. Nirvana and Dora then tied Rebecca and her mother with two separate benches. It is said that they made more than three days tied till finally they managed to get free. To make matters worse when they got back in the house they found their wardrobes completely empty.

They went to a village about 150 kilometres away but they were never the same as before after that horrible experience.

Cheers

Offline Ready5

Re: Final Destruction
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2010, 03:53:55 AM »
Great story!  Definitely a one sided fight.  More of a beat down/humiliation than a fight.  I liked it.  Not sure what lead up to this story, but I sure there are 1 or more pre-stories.  I'll look for them.