News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

all cats wrestling league [tag team championship}

• 37 Replies

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
Re: all cats wrestling league [tag team championship}
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2024, 09:51:38 PM »
Yay Mobina and Marlu!!! You girls have my vote!!! Mobina all the way for the win!!!!
thanks my Queen those ugly Tramps have no chance

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2024, 12:53:05 AM »
I managed to chop christy's chest but suddenly she slap my tit ,,,i scream as i hold my tit and she yanking my hair then she shove me across the ring and i land on far corner,,, impact throw me out to middle the ring ,,,for a few moments i hold my back and groan in pain then i see christy hold marlu in full nelson from behind ,,,i rush to her and grab her hair from behind with my left hand and start punching her back with my right hand furio* Let her goooo you blonde bitch*.yt

As I'm holding Marlu in the full nelson, Janet is pummeling her tits and stomach with hard punches that she's going to feel long after this match is ovr. As Janet is badly beating on Marlu, slut Mobina comes and tries to attack me from behind. But I turn Marlu into her and she almost runs into her. Slut Mobina goes behind me and grabs me by the hair, trying to get me to let go of Marlu.

It's going to take more than a simple hair pull to get me to release Marlu, especially with Janet beating her so effectively. I stand the pain of the hair pull for as long as I can as Janet keeps pounding away with strong fists. As Janet lands an uppercut under Marlu's chin, I feel her body go limp in my grasp. I let Marlu go as she crumbles to the mat. Then I turn to slut Mobina who still has her grubby hands in my hair. I turn and face her as I grab her hair also and begin pulling her greasy slimy hair. Janet goes behind slut Mobina and holds her in a full nelson for me. It's time for me to work over slut Mobina's tits and stomach with punches of my own. "It's looks like you're on your own now, slut Mobina. It seems to be 2 vs 1 against you."
is it a fight or story? Because you acting as all of us , what ever i will do my turn after Janet and Marlu

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2024, 12:58:43 AM »
It is us beating your asses, just like we said we would!
ok ,as you wish , we will go your way too then

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2024, 03:09:22 AM »
sorry Marlu but  christy marks & janet jade just too dominant
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2024, 03:42:46 AM »
From the ground I grab the ankles of that bitch Janet... causing her to fall face-first to the ground... I manage to catch my breath and quickly launch myself on Janet, hitting her tits with both hands, digging my nails and twisting her girls like lemons ...bitches, this has only just begun... Yt
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2024, 08:45:45 AM »
Me and christy pulling eachother hair and struggling around then Janet lock me from behind with a full nelson,, i see that ugly smile on christy face ,,,her big tits swinging like 2 bag of potatoes with each step she move, before she can hit me i raise my right foot and land my hill hard on Jane's toes same time Marlu grab her ankle and trip her down,,,,christy trying to punch my face but in last moment i dodge under her fist and as i bend forward rush to her and dig my right shoulder on her belly and shove her back to the corner,,,,hit her back on turnbuckle as hard as i can.yt

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2024, 11:27:30 AM »
I get up quickly and grab Janet by the hair with both hands as I drag her like a mop, taking her near the corner where my partner Mobina is punishing that bitch Christy. Grabbing Janet's neck from behind, strangling her with my arm while my free hand keeps twisting her tit and squeezing it.
YT

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2024, 12:00:30 PM »
I'm not sure who Marlu is choking and tit squeezing. She's posted a pic of two white girls fighting. I'n case she hasn't notices, I'm black. LOL!
It's my move around your neck, bitch

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2024, 12:13:13 PM »
In your photo, the attacker's arm is not around the victims neck. You need to look closer, and once again, I'm black. LOLOLOL!!!
shut up and fight, bitch

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2024, 02:08:46 PM »
That's it, Janet. Kick Marlu's ass!
waiting for your post bitch

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2024, 06:55:52 PM »
With my foot I manage to kick Christy's hip and I manage to destabilize her and make her stagger near the ropes, I have my hands free and I manage to grab the hair of that black bitch Janet with one hand... with my other hand I continue torturing Janet's tit while we roll on the floor between screams and insults... yt
« Last Edit: May 04, 2024, 06:57:36 PM by marlu Queen »

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2024, 07:19:34 PM »
Christy and Janet for the win

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2024, 08:40:13 PM »
Me and christy pulling eachother hair and struggling around then Janet lock me from behind with a full nelson,, i see that ugly smile on christy face ,,,her big tits swinging like 2 bag of potatoes with each step she move, before she can hit me i raise my right foot and land my hill hard on Jane's toes same time Marlu grab her ankle and trip her down,,,,christy trying to punch my face but in last moment i dodge under her fist and as i bend forward rush to her and dig my right shoulder on her belly and shove her back to the corner,,,,hit her back on turnbuckle as hard as i can.yt
Mobina lowers her shoulder and drives me hard into the corner. I let out an oooooof sound as air is forced from my lungs.

With Mobina bent at the waist, I raise up my arms, clasp my hands together, and lower a hard double axe handle with great force, right between her shoulder blades. With her weakened at the force of my blow, I raise her up by the hair. "You like my tits so much, Mobina, here...have a closer look," as I grab the back of her head and pull her face deep in my tits, smothering her.
i managed to land Christy's back on the turn buckle hard and she screams in pain then hit my back with a double axe punch,,,i fall on my right knee but she pull me up immediately and shove my face on her tits,,,i struggle to breathe and release myself ,,,,start punching her sides then send two uppercuts to her tits *bitch i will destroy your tits*.yt

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2024, 10:12:40 PM »
With my foot I manage to kick Christy's hip and I manage to destabilize her and make her stagger near the ropes, I have my hands free and I manage to grab the hair of that black bitch Janet with one hand... with my other hand I continue torturing Janet's tit while we roll on the floor between screams and insults... yt
Whoa! Did Marlu just call me a black bitch?!
Sorry, but I’m not going any farther here until this comment is addressed. I am so not okay with this.
then we still will unfinished business

Offline D69again

« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2024, 10:20:01 PM »
Error message on my vote! Blasted AI is ruining the fun for us humans! Janet and Chisty got this match up!