News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Private Catfight Watched

• 1 Replies

Offline bedcatfighter

Private Catfight Watched
« on: March 01, 2024, 06:15:23 PM »
One morning as I was getting ready for work I noticed my wife was in the kitchen wearing only her long robe i then asked her why she was wearing her robe usually she is dressed in her jeans and tee shirt  she said "does it bother you that iam wearing my robe" I said noting ask i could hear the anger in her voice I worked the 3pm to 11pm shift and that day the wife was walking around in her robe well it was time for me  to go to work I left at 2pm wife gave me a quick kiss
At work I was concerned about my wife i tried calling the house she didn"t answer  then I got a call from Diane the neighbor next door she said "Something is going on at the house but the lights are out except I see lights on in the Bedroom upstairs I think maybe you better go to your house to see whats going on" I told Diane thanks and went  to my Supervisor I told him I had a situation at the house and he let me leave

When i arrive home I found the lights out except the upstairs light in the spare room and that room was empty I entered the house not turning on the lights I then went upstairs I noticed on the floor of the hallway my wife robe lying on the floor and then I noticed another pile of women"s clothes  jeans tee shirt bra and panties as i approached the spare room I heard loud thuds and heavy breathing sounded like a struggle I then open the door a crack to look in and what I saw was a complete shock for there  in the room was my wife and her ex friend Marion both women nude locked in a catfight I then open the door a little wider to watch  it looked like they had been fighting a while they were both covered with sweat hair disheveled  rolling on the floor both throwing punches as they rolled on the floor  then they had their hands under each others chins pulling violently it was exciting for me to watch this catfight  then my wife got Marion in a bearhug and squeeze you could see the strain in my wifes face as she squeezed with all she had and I could hear Marion scream in pain she clawed at my wife all she could but after a moment she went limp my wife dropped her to the floor Marion just laid there ky wife stood there breathing heavy sweat covering her nude body i could see scratches on her tits and belly my wife staggerd over to Marion garbbed her by the hair and pilled her up to her feet then got her again in a bearhug Marion screamed out loud I GIVE BITCH I GIVE  my wife let her go and started for the door I closed the door and hid in the bedroom the wife came out of the room and put on her robe and waited Marion came out she to was covered in sweat scratch marks on her arms and face as she git dressed the wife said "Anytime Marion you want a rematch just call bitch"
As the wife entered the bedroom she was shocked to see me their "DID YOU SEE THE FIGHT YOU BASTARD IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE PRIVATE NO MEN " yelled the wife " WHEN I FIGHT ANOTHER WOMAN NUDE IT IS PRIVATE YOU UNDERSTAND" yelled the wife I just walked out and went downstairs the wife didn"t talk to me for the whole week angry that I had watched a catfight that should have been private

Offline watchembox

Re: Private Catfight Watched
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2024, 07:49:02 AM »
I would say she is a selfish bitch.