News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Team Celebrity Sexfight Ch'ship:Victory Celebrations

• 3 Replies

Offline aag77

• God Member
Team Celebrity Sexfight Ch'ship:Victory Celebrations
« on: May 12, 2015, 08:55:24 PM »
Marion and Anna put on a hard-fought fight for bout 7, as they both know the Championship is coming down to their one match, but perhaps surprisingly it is Marion who just tends to stay control for the entire duration. Anna figths well but it is just not enough, and when finally with tears in her eyes she yields to a Marion who is herself on the brink of exhaustion, the top of the pylons in the four corners explode in confetti – two of gold, one of red-and-white, but the final pylon contained two pipes, and the colour that comes out is blue.
Security discreetly helps Anna Falchi out of the ring, but they are being ignored by the French girls storming into the ring, lifting up Marion and starting to dance around in a circle, but quickly a chair has to be brought in for Marion to sit on, as the other girls dance around her.

Meanwhile the ring is being readied for formalities, and Larry Flynt is handed the microphone, but only to, after a few words hand it over to aag77, who apparently, is going to speak first:

====
Well, I just...(is this thing on? Can somebody...?)...(*duk, duk,duk*)..OK, I...(WHEEEEEE)...(Can I get...?, This one works?),
Well I just want to thank everybody who have been with us ever since this journey started 3 months ago, of course Larry Flynt and the World Sexfight Federation for giving this the official stamp, all the coaches, and all the  20 teams, everyone who read the stories, everyone who voted, and of course thank you to each and everyone of the participating girls (a-hem), and of course to TweedleBob and TweedleJeff for the commentary, I have had fun with this, and I hope you have too.
====

Announcer: Don't go away, aag77, as you're going to present the award for MVS, the individual accolade to the Most Valuable Sexfighter, and do a little interview.

====
A: Well, it probably comes as little surprise that the winner of the MVS-Award comes from the champions themselves, the girl who emerged above all others as the uncontested star of the tournament, Ms. Eva Green, please come over here.
E: Thank you, Merci a tous.
A: So how does it feel to have won this? The big one, and this little one?
E: I want to thank all my teammates and particularly our captain, Laetitia Casta.
A: But you're the star.
E: I wouldn't be if it wasn't for them, had we lost the first match I would quickly have been forgotten, so this belongs to them.
A: Team spirit is what you're all about?
E: Definitivement, something Bar Refaeli could learn something about.
A: Funny you should mention Bar Refaeli ...
E: Oh, I know what your next question is going to be about.
A: And?
E: Do I want this new Jewish title? Yes, and I will also have it, but it's OK, let Bar and that other bimbo ScarJo have their blonde-on-blonde fun first.
A: That's great news, I'll let you get back to your teammates.
===

Next the big trophy is being carried in procession to the ring, and when it has gotten there it is handed over to Larry Flynt, who calls the French captain, Laetitia Casta, over, she tries to bring Eva along but Eva pushes her in front of herself, despite her captain losing her bout tonight.

Laetitia, lifts up the trophy, cue another rain of confetti, and Queen's 'We Are The Champions' unsurprisingly blaring out of the loudspeakers, and an amazing laser show, designed, appropriately by Jean-Michel Jarre for the occasion plays on the Milennium Dome's ceiling (as fireworks inside would hardly be a good idea, though a certain Mario Balotelli is rumoured to have offered his services.)

The TV-pictures fade slowly as the French girls parade the trophy around and pose with it, towards all sides of the hall.

(In a later newsshow they switch live to Eva Green's hotel room. She comes out, but then pushes open the door, to reveal behind her sitting in lingerie on the floor, all her 'victims' Helen Marsh, Federica Ridolfi, even Nadine Njeim, and, incredibly Maria Sharapova and Yvonne Strahovski leaning against each other's naked shoulder.
Anchor: How did that become possible?
Eva: Well, Maria gets so jealous watching me fight, so I told her not to, and asked Yvonne to come and keep her occupied, I found them in my shower, so it seems they ...reconciled.
So yeah, there's plenty of honey to go around, but I AM the Queen Bee. Bitch, whoever you are, you will want to lose to me. Goodnight to you and your viewers,
As Eva turns back inside, and before they cut back to the studio, we hear her say;
"Well, girls, Laetitia called to say that, as they were leaving, they were met by Sabrina who immediately went boob to boob with Anissa Kate, but the rest are on their way, and we may as well start.)

« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 11:24:48 PM by aag77 »

Offline Gent

• God Member
Re: Team Celebrity Sexfight Ch'ship:Victory Celebrations
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2015, 11:01:24 PM »
Very nice mate, and well done.;)

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 09:11:27 AM »
It was a great tournament.

Offline aag77

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2015, 03:36:29 PM »
A great stories about the Aussies (though you may have noticed violent domination, borderline rape, is not so much my thing ;)) Thanks for taking the time and energy.

AND of course for inventing Jeff and Bob.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 03:55:04 PM by aag77 »