News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Hairpulling for purse

• 8 Replies

Offline Irada

• God Member
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 06:05:19 PM by Irada »
fight like cats

Offline Apok13

Re: Hairpulling for purse
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2015, 10:06:33 PM »
that chick in the black dress has a wonderfull ass!  ;D

great find, and thx for the post

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2015, 08:05:43 AM »
My English is very poor. Can you write, why these girls are fighting. What is it about? Is it about that one girl stole wallet belonging to second girl?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 08:20:50 AM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline simcock

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2015, 08:37:05 AM »
Both girls seem to be hookers. The black one is called Kiki. Their is talk of a pimp. White girl punches black girls purse and thinks she can keep it no matter what. Then starts complaining about a broken finger.

Offline Jenny

• I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2015, 01:46:56 AM »
The blonde was still buckled in to the seat restraint.  She was at the black girl's mercy, and she was dumb for trying to negotiate for her release.  The remark about two thousand dollars was the blonde saying something about her hair. I'm with you, if the bitch has been pulling your hair unmercifully for five minutes you're wasting your breath telling her to let you go.  I'll never understand girls who are losing a fight but they seem to think that telling the girl who's winning to stop hitting them, stop pulling their hair, or get off them, or whatever she might be doing is going to have any effect.  The only effect that's going to have is to make her do it even more.

Offline Jenny

• I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2015, 07:16:11 PM »
Yes, although it's best to avoid crying out in pain, that's not always possible, but telling her what she's doing right is downright stupid, and it's even more stupid to try and give her orders when she's totally in control of the situation. It's not like you're going to make her pay if she doesn't obey.  I can understand a girl getting to the point where she's begging for mercy or to be let go, but I totally cannot fathom the reasoning of stupid girls who are getting totally owned and trying to order the girl doing the owning  to stop.

Offline Irada

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2015, 08:25:14 PM »
Yes, although it's best to avoid crying out in pain, that's not always possible, but telling her what she's doing right is downright stupid, and it's even more stupid to try and give her orders when she's totally in control of the situation. It's not like you're going to make her pay if she doesn't obey.  I can understand a girl getting to the point where she's begging for mercy or to be let go, but I totally cannot fathom the reasoning of stupid girls who are getting totally owned and trying to order the girl doing the owning  to stop.
she is just stupid girl who was beated by black one
fight like cats

Offline Jenny

• I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2015, 10:07:12 PM »
I'm in total disagreement with statements implying that ANY race is better than ANY other at ANYTHING.  No, you could hardly call it a fight when one girl is still buckled into the seatbelt restraints. 

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2015, 06:36:58 PM »
Love the bare feet action!  ;) T
Cheers!