News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Vintage Catfight ID Please

• 13 Replies

Offline Jenny

• I love catfights!
Vintage Catfight ID Please
« on: April 26, 2015, 11:25:24 PM »
I happened across this one today.  I watched it and several others some years ago with a friend of mine who had quite a few old VHS fight tapes.  I don't remember who produced it, but I think it wasn't a major company.  I seem to remember this brunette and her husband made it and some others, but I may be totally wrong.  Can anyone on here tell me more about it?
http://xhamster.com/movies/3402651/excellent_catfight.html

Jenny

Offline andyblau3175

Re: Vintage Catfight ID Please
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 01:00:03 AM »
I Think it was from Lady Stallion.

Offline GrasslandProductions

• God Member
  • http://www.facebook.com/stephen.grassland
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 04:03:23 AM »
http://www.clips4sale.com/58999

Fetish producers who create content that includes catfighting, smoking, belly punching and arm wrestling.

http://www.facebook.com/stephen.grassland

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2015, 05:37:57 AM »
2 great findings, thank you

Offline olderfightfan

• I love mature women
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2015, 12:12:46 PM »
Your producer was a company called eclaws  they only had a few movies out there
There's nothing sexier than mature women settling their differences

Offline flapper

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2015, 12:55:17 PM »
Your producer was a company called eclaws  they only had a few movies out there

The blonde is Tracy Turner. She made videos with her husband and sold them through Joan Wise, greeneyes. You can still buy them there. Maybe their company was eclaws, don't know about that. I think she was killed in a plane crash a few years ago.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 12:56:06 PM by flapper »

Offline Gary53

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2015, 06:05:17 PM »
I bought that video from Leather & Lace. If I remember correctly it was the first video I ever bought from them.

Offline Jenny

• I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2015, 09:26:19 PM »
Someone mentioned Lady Stallion in this thread, I was pretty sure this video wasn't from them but the girl I knew had some of hers as well.  That girl was tall and lanky, and from what I was told she even tried her hand at pro wrestling briefly.  I remember thinking that she dearly loved to fight.  Thanks to everyone who supplied pieces to the puzzle. It was an entertaining quest that brought back some happy memories.  The best of those companies that I saw on those old VHS tapes were as intense as anything I've ever seen.  It seemed to me that the girls producing or fighting back then were more like everyday women fighting because they loved to fight rather than people motivated by the quest for profit.

Offline luvsfights

• I have a catfight and female combat fetish
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2015, 12:01:33 AM »
The video definitely isn't eclaws and I don't think it is Leather and Lace.  I remember L&L when they first started and this was not one of their videos.  L&L's production quality was better.  This may be one of those obscure videos made in the 80s for VHS.  Its a gorgeous fight.

Offline flapper

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2015, 01:09:27 AM »
The blonde in both fights is Tracy Turner. I have a few of her videos on VHS, I got them by mail order from Joan Wise back in the 1990s. This is the first fight. http://www.joanwiseclassics.com/364.htm
The company is Joan Wise classics. The second fight is Tracy vs Lee Price. I  have 2 other fight fights between Tracy and Lee in my video collection.
Back then I thought Tracy was a Joan Wise fighter but I found out later that her husband filmed her fights in their home and sold them through Joan Wise.

Offline digistar58

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2015, 04:52:10 PM »
leather and lace. i have the video
into apartment house wrestling

Offline redcfman

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2015, 07:55:39 PM »
This was definitely Leather & Lace.  They had several other films in their catfight series but none were ever as violent or as much fun to watch, at least to me!  I purchased this video years ago.

Offline daveboxfan

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2015, 11:18:09 PM »
Leather and Lace.

Offline flapper

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2015, 10:17:54 PM »
I know this was either pt 1 or pt 2 of a video , the other pt is called "Make me cum bitch" and is 1 of my all time fav videos and you can see it on joanwisevod.com , this video, athough it just says "Cat Fight" .at the beginning, I believe is also called "Revenge is sweet" ..I believe. Nonetheless, I absolutely LOVE Tracy Turner's video's, she's (in my opinion) is the epitome of a HOT "MILF" catfighter, she just looks like she'd kick any other woman's ass, even though in "Make Me Cum bitch" , she mostly dominated that fight, but ended up eating pussy at the end in a very humiliating last 5 minutes to the bru...really surprised me when I first saw the match. Anyway, LOVE Tracy Turner...anyone know just how many videos she made or if she's still active now ?

Joan wise classics and Greeneyes have a few of Tracy's fights.

A couple of years back somebody posted some clips of her fights on youtube as a tribute. The comments were saying Tracy had been killed in a plane crash. I checked it out and found some news reports with photos of the lady who had died. She looked like Tracy and the reports said she was an actress and model, 40 years old which would be about right. RIP. She was one of my favorite old school catfighters.