News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sexfight: Ana Paula Saenz vs Lyna Perez

• 1 Replies

Offline sexfightwriter

Sexfight: Ana Paula Saenz vs Lyna Perez
« on: April 02, 2024, 03:00:49 AM »
Both these girls have Onlyfans and Instagram accounts with millions of followers. Imagine one night, they get into a bitchy arguement about who has the better body...and agree to settle it with a sexfight. First girl to cum twice loses, loser has to be the winner's bitch all night, and video of the sexfight plus the domination of the loser gets posted to both girls' OFs.

Who wins?

Ana Paula Saenz

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Lyna Perez

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 03:13:36 AM by sexfightwriter »

Offline sexfightwriter

Re: Sexfight: Ana Paula Saenz vs Lyna Perez
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2024, 09:00:20 PM »
In a darkened room, Lyna Perez stood, her hands tied above her head to one corner of a four-poster bed, as Ana Paula Saenz's skilled fingers deftly worked her pussy. Her breathing was shallow, her body quivered, and a needy expression was on her face. Her losing orgasm already seemed ages away as Ana edged her mercilessly.

"Are you gonna say it this time?", said Ana in a teasing voice.

"Say what?", said Lyna, her own voice ragged and desperate.

"Say 'Ana Paula Saenz is the hottest woman alive, and I don't even compare.'"

Lyna Perez said nothing as Ana bought her closer and closer to the edge. Her breathing shallowed, and her body stiffened as the massive orgasm built.

"So," said Ana, "are you finally going to give in?"

Lyna was truly desperate-this would be her second ruined orgasm-but a newfound defiance flashed in her eyes as she looked back at Ana. "Fuck you, bitch."

Ana's fingers moved faster and faster. Lyna threw back her head and opened her mouth-and then, as the first surges of orgasm began, as Lyna absolutely needed stimulation the most, Ana pulled her cum-soaked fingers out of Lyna and wiggled them in front of Lyna's face with an evil cackle.

"No, no, no, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" yelled Lyna as she humped forward into the air, her pussy clenching hard on nothing. "You nasty, horrible BITCH!" Tears welled in Lyna's eyes her orgasm faded, replaced with a feeling of desperate emptiness and need.

Ana continued to cackle as she walked over the nightstand and pulled a vibrator from her purse. Holding it up in front of Lyna's face, she turned it on, running it all over the woman's breasts and nipples before slowly moving down and circling Lyna's pussy.

"Please," said Lyna sobbing. "Please!"

Ana shoved the vibrator all the way into Lyna, the toy hitting her g-spot as she worked Lyna's clit with her thumb. "Oh, yes, yes!" said Lyna. "Thank you mistress!"

"Are you gonna say the magic words this time?" said Ana as she worked Lyna closer to orgasm. Lyna said nothing as Ana continued pleasuring her with the vibrator and her thumb. Her body quivered, then stiffened, orgasm only seconds away.

"Last chance." said Ana. And suddenly, as the horrible thought of yet another ruined orgasm surged through her desperate brain, all of Lyna's resistance vanished.
"Ana Paula Saenz is the hottest woman in the world, and I don't even compare! You're so much better than me, Ana! Please, can I cum?"
"Yes, my pet". said Ana as she pressed thumb and vibrator down. "Yes, cum now!"

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH MY FUCKING GOD! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" screamed Lyna as all her pent up frustration and need finally found release. The orgasm tore through her bound body, which trembled and shook. "Oh, god, MISTRESSSSSSSSSS! YES!" Ana waited till Lyna had finished cumming, then untied her. Ana said down on the edge of the bed, and Lyna kneeled before her. "Oh, thank you so much, mistress, that was amazing." said Lyna breathlessly. "Whatever can I do to repay you?"

Ana lifted up one of her feet till the bottom was in Lyna's face. "You can start by licking this clean, slave." said Ana imperiously. "And be sure you suck every single toe, one at a time."
Ana smiled inside as Lyna began her task. It was going to be an interesting night...
« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 09:04:41 PM by sexfightwriter »