News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Things you didn’t know about the fetish

• 3 Replies

Offline Videan

Things you didn’t know about the fetish
« on: April 02, 2021, 05:15:25 PM »
Some things I did not know until recently about the fetish until I got older:

1) How hard it is to actually continually do this and be successful at it.  What’s shocking to me here is I’m continually impressed by the models and producers who make it work.  I should also be specific here I think naturally topless/nude competitive catfight/wrestling producer and models are in a vastly harder position than just pro-style or scripted just because I imagine it’s hard to find more work when you’re harming your body in that way and you’re more liable for lawsuits due to injury.

2) I’m in the US and used to live in PA now I’m down AZ because of work but I was actually surprised that Pittsburgh and a little bit of Philadelphia actually had a decent number of producers and models come from those areas.  I always thought 99% of all of these events and models came from either 1 of 3 places Florida, Nevada, or California. 

3) I’d still want to know because I don’t—how does Fighting Dolls and Foxy Combat continually produce content that actually has very attractive women who are actually doing competitive matches with both catfighting and wrestling.  It’s like for some reason and I can’t pin it on anything Eastern/Central European producers are just like Female Catfight/Wrestling Haven.  They literally are some of the most prolific longest producing and consistent producing companies ever in the history of the fetish. I just never can understand how that is.

4) I want to believe this is true because I’ve read it on a few boards and places.  But Elvis was a big fan of female vs Female Catfights/wrestling.  Particularly bra and panties wrestling.  I think I read that on some blog a while back and it was around the time he died he became huge into it.  That also lines up with history because around that time there seemed to be a big fascination with the idea of fvf combat because from 1976-1992 I’d say is the golden age of fantasy female erotic wrestling/fighting.  Literally you had movies depicting Catfights/Mud Wrestling was everywhere/Oil Wrestling was getting bigger too but then all of that seemed to stop in the 90s for some reason.

5) As much as I love the fetish,  I do wish I would’ve known it would’ve blown into a whole obsession when I was younger.  Dating and actual sexual encounters are pretty hard for me because of self-imposed mental blocks.  Meanwhile thinking about Catfights and particularly topless bikini wrestling is something I can switch in and off. 

Offline Videan

Re: Things you didn’t know about the fetish
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2021, 05:19:03 PM »
Lol after reading this I can literally talk about this fetish all day and night.  I think SK does a podcast about the fantasy side of the fetish but I couldn’t listen to it as I’d get too aroused just thinking about the business side of things.

Offline npom

• God Member
  • Love one-sided matches between mature women
Re: Things you didn’t know about the fetish
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2021, 03:14:24 AM »
Lol after reading this I can literally talk about this fetish all day and night.  I think SK does a podcast about the fantasy side of the fetish but I couldn’t listen to it as I’d get too aroused just thinking about the business side of things.

There a link to that podcast?