News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Nude Strap Fight Irish Heather versus Morgancatfights

• 55 Replies

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
Re: Nude Strap Fight Irish Heather versus Morgancatfights
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2024, 06:42:21 AM »
You both have sexy hot bods!  And the pussy clit attacks…..  that’s intense!  The sadistic side of me watching this is so hot to watch two dominant women such as you destroying the area most precious to you!  Who will back off first?
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2024, 01:42:04 PM »
My Money is on Morgan. She is the total package!

Offline Leslieinvegas

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2024, 02:06:49 PM »
Hmmmmm

TGIF BITCHES
Lovely Leslie  :-*
TGIF Bitches!

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2024, 05:11:18 PM »
As a fan of Heather my stomach is turning as Morgan is getting the better of her. She has her in serious trouble. The vicious pussy attacks is going to hurt her bad.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 05:14:34 PM by ##catfightWATCHA413 »

Offline Morgancatfights

« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2024, 07:11:31 PM »
My claws digging into and stretching your pussy lip out as far as it can go as Im enjoying hearing your scream of pain, that is until I feel pain like Ive never felt as my clit feels like its going to be dug and ripped off of me as well as my inner walls feel the deep clawing from your other nails as I scream out in horrific pain, that is until I hit another level of screaming as you once again clamp your fucking teeth down onto my neck as I scream out "IM GONNA KICK YOUR TEETH IN BITCH!!" as I swing my hand thats strapped to the leather strap up between us as I slam my palm to the underside of your breast and sink all of my nails deep into your fat cow udder, stabbing as hard as I can!! Yt

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2024, 04:27:54 AM »
My eyes welling up as you continue to dig your claws into my pussy lip as well as stretch it out but I am relentlessly digging my thumb nail and index finger nails deeper and deeper into your clit to the point that Im blind with rage as all I can think about is my nails cutting into and clawing your clit off, while I begin to rake my three fingers and nails back and forth inside you either wet or bloody pussy walls, as I feel your claws stab into my heavy breasts squeezing my breasts with your nails as I continue to bite down on your neck refusing to back off from biting your neck!!! Yt

Offline Fightspectator

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2024, 02:25:27 PM »
Yes Yes Yes Heather! Keep locked in until she submits to you!!!

Offline Morgancatfights

« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2024, 08:08:54 PM »
Thank you everyone that voted, commented and just followed this poll, it was my first poll but wont be my last!! and although that irish slut won by 3 votes, I promise you that its not over between that whore and I

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2024, 09:16:22 PM »
Congrats to Heather. It was such a good fight   What kind of fight will you both come up with to top this one?    This one was a big time WOW

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2024, 05:11:08 PM »
Thank you everyone that voted, commented and just followed this poll, it was my first poll but wont be my last!! and although that irish slut won by 3 votes, I promise you that its not over between that whore and I

To all the amazing members here on this site THANK YOU, to everyone that took their time to comment on this poll THANK YOU, to Pat for setting this poll up THANK YOU!! Morgan, you are right, this isnt over, we are going to take this over to the fight log section of this site, this fight continues bitch!!

Offline Morgancatfights

« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2024, 05:29:26 PM »
Thats perfectly fine by me you fucking irish whore!!