News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

New Idea

• 5 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
New Idea
« on: June 22, 2015, 05:54:05 PM »
Hey folks , sorry I have not been writing in a while , but it has gotten to that part of my life where once again pro wrestling has los me , this time most likely for good .

The WWE lost me when the Undertaker lost at WrestleMania , a streak that should of never ended & I did hear it was his choice , why , I have no clue , but it made me stop watching the WWE coupled with the fact that when it came to the Divas , since I love of course the beauty vs beast squash match , there are no squashes in the WWE or beasts to do any squashing & with my belief it was a joke anyway , that was confirmed at that time I stopped watching in the fact that their longest reigning ladies champion was a tiny cute girl who SKIPS around the ring , the only women they had capable of being that dominant beast is Tamina , but they were too busy having her lose to Eva " can't wrestle my way out of a paper bag " Marie , what happened to her by the way , the most recent match on YOUTUBE you can find of her is like from 14 months ago  & getting pinned by JoJo 10 seconds after Natalya bodyslammed her in a Survivor Series rematch .

For Impact Wrestling , who at least might have a squash here & there , they lost me after switching channels with them already on the hot seat at the time as it is , The Knockouts matches were almost all good girls win / bad girls lose matches & when monster eel opportunities knocked on the door , they were not home , all they really did with Lei'd Tapa was have her stand outside the ring watching Gail Kim's back & clotheslining ODB after matches that Lei"D Tapa was not in & all that time she was there , she was in like what , 5 matches , including two tagging with Alpha Female where they won one & lost one , having Alpha Female go down in match 2 & taking away any credibility she could get as well as credibility they could be a monster heel tag team , & lastly , Havok , they spent all that time hyping her & did squat with her , no squashes of Brittany , or local wrestlers Chelsea Diamond or Justine Silver , or other pros like Shanna , Cherry Bomb , or Veda Scott , instead , they showed us how bad ass Havok was by having her BARELY defeat a one armed Gail Kim in a hellacious match & then what do they do , Havok vs Kong , beast vs Beast , goodbye Impact Wrestling

Then we had Lucha Libre , Lucha Underground , no thanks , 2 ladies does a ladies division not make & the other Lucha show , CMLL , too many of the sexy babes losing matches where they have to get their hair cut instead of having their opponent being unmasked & speaking of masked , ho about Sexy Star of Lucha Underground , I have seen her without the mask & she is BEAUTIFUL , but all that has made me stop watching that , the best looking girl they have in this genre was Goya Kong , who weighs like 400 lbs with 340 lbs of her weight being below her chest .

Even in the Indy feds , I see the same crap over & over , good girls win / bad girls lose , size , strength , & experience means squat , yes , the same crap you have read about me rambling about before .

But , I still love searching for the good old fashioned beauty vs. beast squash match & yesterday , I tested one of my theories , I watched a whole collection of mixed matches , keeping score of who wins the matches & I finally stopped after the score was insanely lopsided in favor of the ladies picking up the wins . PLEASE don't get me wrong , I have nothing against ladies winning these matches , but when the matches see a barely 100 lb girl who knows nothing beating a much bigger & experienced guy , it does make me say " see " that is another thing wrong with wrestling & why I can care less anymore , to me it takes away the credibility of both the guy & woman herself , it's one thing if it's an Isis the Amazon , Awesome Kong , Havok , or Sara Del Rey defeating small puny masked guys , but again , small girls defeating monster guys is a horse of a different color , they can let the woman fight the good fight & pull of wins , but when the woman won like 16 out of 20 matches , this coming after a guy won like 3 in a row in this collection which WAS undersized women defeating anything but puny guys , I stopped & said " another point proven " why I stopped watching & please , please , please , PLEASE let me reiterate this is NOT  a macho guy thing , it is a reality thing of how can we take this guy seriously as the champ when he was recently defeated by the ring girl , even with outside help .

But with this ramble done , here was my idea , I want to basically do stories about 2 guys , known as The Despicables , who routinely come out to the ring & destroy a female tag team or even ring dancers or special guests like hootersgirls or local dancers who are there tossing out freebies to the crowd & keeping them entertained between matches unaware that the Despicables are there to be just that  , so I was looking for female members who might want to be victims of the Despicables or offer simply any thoughts on this as it would be something new
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline bishopberkley

Re: New Idea
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 11:32:48 PM »
I love this idea. I know it's not a 'catfight' as such but as long as the knockabout violence doesn't get all 'rapey', I love a female getting decisively beaten in a mixed match. Bubba Ray Dudley should have put Trish Stratus through way more tables...

I especially like the idea of unsuspecting innocent girls such as ring girls etc being on the receiving end as they would just be so out go their depth. Mean, but satisfying.

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2015, 12:28:20 AM »
Great idea. Inwould love to see some of the girls from wwe NXT and the new season of tough enough.

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2015, 06:01:39 AM »
This is like the old 3 minute warning dumb shtick they did many moons ago

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2015, 10:23:00 AM »
I normally agree with all most everything you say, but this, sorry no im not in.    I detest male on female violence.    In the good old days a female would interfere in a match and the wrestler would go out and get himself a lady to watch his back.

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2015, 04:58:52 PM »
All I really have planned are normal matches , no other bad stuff , instead of having German Muscle or one of my other heels I use , it will be two guys who are just jerks who defeat them in matches , but hey , if this is not your cup of tea , that is fine , there is a lot on here that is not mine , like I know there are a lot of people that like it when two ladies get into fights where bodies are scratched , hair is pulled from the scalp in clumps , & tears & screams for mercy are had , which is not for me , I am just gauging interest here