News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Survival of the Weakest Round One (Match 6) Elisha Cuthbert v. Kristen Stewart

• 1 Replies

canadianlou316

Elisha Cuthbert v. Kristen Stewart

Kristen Stewart couldn’t care less about her match according to the quotes leaked by her publicist.  In the clippings, she claims that the entire proposition is a farce and that her body of work should be appreciated regardless of whether or not she rolls around on the mat with other women.  The quotes also paint a picture of Kristen as a woman who could easily take control over her opponents but just doesn’t care about the process.  In short, everything about Kristen Stewart’s comments sounds like the work of a woman who just doesn’t give a fuck.

That Kristen Stewart didn’t show up to the arena.  The Kristen Stewart in the locker-room was very much concerned with her match and focused on winning.  Well, she wasn’t so much focused on winning as she was avoiding the fate that has befallen most of the other ladies.

So far that night, Kristen has seen girls stripped naked, spanked and subjected to all sorts of sexual torture.  Her initial belief that this was simply theatrics for the sake of the audience had vanished entirely.  What seemed like just another cog in the Hollywood machine has now morphed into a very real and very apparent nightmare.  A nightmare that the notoriously self-conscious star was very upset could come true.

Elisha Cuthbert, on the other hand, was angry.  Angry that she can’t seem to get anyone to return her calls.  Angry that her career has been sidelined by years of bad decisions and sloppy in-ring losses.  Angry that she was put in this tournament not as a ringer but as a jobber.  A weakling.  A loser. 

The proud Canadian was sick and tired of being treated as a second-class citizen, and she knew that a strong win would do wonders for her fledgling career.  To ensure victory, Cuthbert commissioned her hockey player boyfriend to teach her how to most effectively hurt her opponents.  Hockey players are notorious for causing a great deal of injury without looking like they’re inflicting pain, so as to not get suspended or expelled from the sport.  Those skills can be translated to off-the-ice combat, with the added bonus being that the moves aren’t common enough for there to be defenses.

Once again, the ring announcer brought out the two participants.  Out first was Kristen Stewart in a conservative black bikini.  She was fidgety and standoffish, not making eye contact with anyone in the crowd.  As the star of a guaranteed franchise, Stewart figured she was immune from contests like this.  Unfortunately, with the exception of her Mormon franchiser, most major industry bigwigs relied on events like this to determine breakout stars.  With “Twilight” drawing to a merciful conclusion, if Stewart had any hope of working again, she was going to have to become proficient in this “barbaric” world.

Elisha Cuthbert came out next, juxtaposing Kristen’s black two piece with a white two piece.  Elisha also chose to enter the arena sans smile, but rather than a look of malaise, she had a look of pure determination.  She climbed into the ring, never for a second taking her eyes off of Stewart. 

After the standard preliminary ref check, both women came to the center of the ring.

“I’m going to own you,” Elisha said without an ounce of doubt.

“Yeah…uh…whatever,” Stewart retorted.  “Look, let’s just…uh…get this thing over with, alright?  I mean, we don’t need to participate in this whole charade for them.  We don’t need to play their game,” she reasoned as she nervously pushed back her bangs and pinched the bridge of her nose.

“Yeah, that makes sense, but in all honesty,” Elisha replied as she devilishly smirked while biting her lip, “I really want to kick your ass.”

The blood quickly poured from Kristen’s already pale face.  She walked nervously back to her corner, suddenly aware that if she didn’t score a quick victory that this was going to be a long, painful night.

Once both women were back in her respective corner, the ref rang the bell.  Elisha walked confidently towards Stewart, exuding the sort of cocky attitude that more successful wrestlers often display.  The timid brunette slowly walked out of her corner, completely unaware of what she was going to do.

Elisha and Kristen locked up near the center of the ring and the smaller Cuthbert easily muscled Kristen into the corner.  The ref came over for a break, but before he arrived, Elisha jammed her thumb into Kristen’s eye.  As the ref pulled the two apart, Cuthbert threw up her hands, signaling a clean break that in reality wasn’t at all clean.

The temporarily blinded Stewart rubbed her eye, hoping to regain her blurred vision.  Cuthbert took this as an opportunity to strike and she charged Kristen.  Elisha leaped in the air, looking to execute a corner splash, but the blinded Stewart, by pure happenstance, moved.

Elisha hit the turnbuckles with full force; her head struck the metal pole as her breasts pancaked against the top turnbuckle.  The impact had Cuthbert out on her feet as she stumbled out of the corner.  Kristen finally got her sight back, and unaware of what just happened to Elisha, hit her with a very weak clothesline.  The faint strike wouldn’t have moved Cuthbert under normal circumstances, but in her current state, a stiff breeze would have taken her down.

Stewart now had a sense of misplaced confidence, convinced that maybe she was tough enough to do this.  Unaware of what to actually do next, Kristen began to kick Elisha, which was less painful as it was annoying.  The wounded Cuthbert shooed away the boots, but she knew that she needed to get back on track.

Elisha got back up to her feet, but was knocked back down after Stewart threw a surprisingly effective dropkick.  Kristen’s entire training regimen was watching professional wrestling, so rather than understand the fundamentals of the sport, she grasped only the theatrics and elaborate moves. 

The impact of Kristen’s boots hit squarely on Elisha’s already hurt chest, and the Canadian went down quickly.  She couldn’t believe that she was getting worked over by Kristen Stewart, a thought too embarrassing to contemplate. 

Meanwhile, the stunned Stewart decided to climb to the top rope, since it was one of the few things she’d seen done hundreds of time.  The uncoordinated girl took several moments to actually make it to the top rope, but her nerves refused to let her release her hands to stand on the top turnbuckle.  After a few moments of deep breathing, she saw that Elisha was starting to get up.  Kristen figured it was now or never, so she let go of the rope and tried to stand.  The brunette was vertical for about four seconds before she slipped and came crashing down, landing on the top tunbuckle with her pubic mound.  The impact was astoundingly painful, and the pale starlet simply emitted a low groan. 

Elisha finally got focused in time to see Stewart crotch herself as a feeling of pure joy spread across her body.  Cuthbert walked over to the inconsolable Stewart, bemused by her plight.  “Aww, I was hoping to be the one to cause you all that discomfort,” she said, “but I guess you went ahead and did it to yourself.  Pathetic.”  Elisha then climbed to the second rope to set Stewart up for a superplex.  She reached around and grabbed a handful of Kristen’s bottoms, and with a massive pull she lifted the girl vertical and fell backward to execute the perfect suplex.

The impact was devastating as both women hit the canvas.  Elisha experienced major discomfort in the small of her back, but it was Kristen who took the brunt of the abuse.  The dark-haired beauty’s body spread as far as it could go, with her legs wide open and her arms above her head.  She was lying motionless as the blow to her head had essentially knocked her out. 

Elisha rolled to the ropes and used them to get herself back to her feet.  She scanned the ring to find the heap of flesh and cloth that was Kristen Stewart.  “I can’t believe I almost lost to her,” she thought as she gingerly stepped towards her fallen foe.  “I should just put her away and be done with it.”

Cuthbert flipped her opponent onto her stomach before sitting on the girl’s lower back.  Elisha took a moment to catch her breath before cupping her hands under the dreary woman’s chin.  With a sigh, she pulled back, executing a perfect camel clutch.  The move forced Stewart’s neck to bend upward, arching her back at an uncomfortable angle.  The once nonresponsive combatant was now very much awake and very much in pain.  Stewart pulled frantically at Elisha’s hands, hoping to pry them away from her jaw, but to no avail. 

Elisha continued to pull the girl’s aching body into the uncomfortable contortion, relishing the sounds of pain being emitted by her trapped opponent.  Cuthbert readjusted, her spread crotch brushed up against Kristen’s ass.  The feeling of the friction upset Stewart, who was repulsed at the thought of Elisha pressed up against her.  The contact, unintentional at first, gave Cuthbert a surprising charge.  She repeated the thrust again, realizing that in addition to allowing her more opportunity to synch in the hold, it was one hell of a rush to her pubic region.

Before she knew what happened, Cuthbert was rocking back and forth faster and faster, with the constant strain on Stewart’s neck jolting her more and more.  “Shit, I can’t keep doing this,” she thought, “or else I’m going to explode.”  Elisha forced herself to stop her self-stimulation and instead decided to add to Kristen’s misery.  The cruel blonde adjusted her hands, keeping one under Stewart’s chin while freeing her other one for mischief. 

Elisha slipped her free arm under Kristen, feeling around until she came in contact with the actress’s top.  Then, with a hearty tug, she pulled forward the bikini.  Unfortunately for her, perspiration had soaked the black bra, causing her it to slip out of her hand.  Unfortunately for Kristen, the lycra material sprang back against her body, cruelly slapping her chest.  Elisha repeated the move twice more, each time pulling the top further and further, which created a more painful rubber-band effect each time.  Kristen, who was not used to such punishment, was attempting to surrender but couldn’t speak due to the modified camel clutch.

Tiring of the hold, Elisha let go, allowing Kristen to once again collapse to the mat.  Cuthbert, maintaining her perch on Stewart’s back, swung around to face her legs.  Elisha grabbed Kristen’s ankles and, before Stewart could realize what was happening, had the girl in a Boston Crab.     

Elisha rocked back, once again pressing her crotch against Kristen’s surprisingly toned ass.  Stewart wailed in pain as her already injured back was once again being tortured.  For the second time, she attempted to submit, but was screeching so much that she couldn’t form a coherent sentence. 

Cuthbert was now in total control and she knew it.  Aside from a minor initial screw-up, she had been able to execute her plan perfectly.  Now, as she pulled on Stewart’s legs and scrubbed herself against Stewart’s ass, she decided it was safe to have a little fun. 

Elisha released one of Kristen’s legs, turning the move into a half-crab.  Then, with her free hand, she reached between Stewart’s thighs and pinched, squeezing whatever she could grab.  The sudden invasion of Kristen’s crotch jolted the girl’s entire body, sending waves of pain down her already tortured spine.  “Oh…ooohhh…ahhh…!” the poor girl screamed as she flailed her hands in every direction.  “I quit!  I quit!  I quit!” she yelled.

“Not yet ref,” Elisha said as she managed to slip some fingers into Stewart’s briefs.  “I think she still has some fight left in her.”  Elisha locked in a crotch claw, digging her nails into Kristen’s soft pussy.  Satisfied that it was enough to keep her immobile, Cuthbert released the crab hold to focus on her new source of torture.

As she maintained the claw, she rolled Stewart onto her back.  The brunette’s eyes were welded shut as her face was contorted into a frozen expression of pain.  Kristen tried again to pull Elisha’s hand away, but she had no strength with which to grab.  The pain was far too much for her brain to fathom, and any sense of self-preservation was long gone. 

“I submit!  I submit!” she pleaded, but the referee wouldn’t call for the bell.  Kristen grabbed him by his pant-leg and tugged, pleading with him to end the match.  Cuthbert couldn’t hide her joy as she pulled and squeezed Stewart’s most intimate region.  Elisha reached up with her free hand to grab onto Kristen’s left breast, figuring that she had nothing better to do.  Once she was latched on to the modest tit, she began to clench her hand, torturing Stewart anew. 

Kristen couldn’t escape the pain and her body couldn’t take much more abuse.  “Please…please…ugh…please…” was all she could say as Cuthbert’s perverse sense of self-satisfaction was unflappable. 

Elisha finally released the holds, allowing Stewart to curl up in a fetal position.  Cuthbert looked at the ref and considered if she should just call it a day.  She then looked down at the bawling Kristen, a smug princess reduced to a blubbering mess.  “What else can I do to her?” she pondered. 

Cuthbert grabbed Kristen’s leg, sliding the girl closer to her.  “I don’t think it’s fair for you to get to leave with any dignity.  Not after the way I kicked your ass.  In fact, I want your bikini as a trophy.”  The sobbing Stewart didn’t hear a word.  All she knew was Elisha wasn’t done with her yet and she didn’t want to get hurt anymore.  Rather than struggle, she simply let Cuthbert peel off her top and bottoms, leaving her naked in the center of the ring. 

“Lay on your back, loser,” Elisha commanded.  Stewart sniffled and complied, lying on the ground, staring up at Cuthbert.  “I want you to kiss my foot.”  The disgusted Stewart relented, so Elisha bent down and lightly brushed her hand against Kristen’s exposed pussy, reminding the girl of the damage that could be done.  “I said, kiss my foot.” 

Kristen grabbed Elisha’s ankle and pecked her foot before pulling back her face in horror. 
   “No, I said kiss it.  That wasn’t a kiss.”  Elisha jammed her foot into Kristen’s face, pressing her sole against Stewart’s lips.  The frightened girl began kissing, hoping to end the torture.  Suddenly, Elisha stabbed her foot forward, kicking Stewart in the jaw.  The blow knocked Kristen out cold.

Satisfied that she had attained all her goals, Elisha stood up.  She placed one foot on Kristen’s chest, sticking the girl’s exposed nipple between her toes.  Elisha posed for a few moments before exiting the ring.

Kristen was revived and helped to the back.  Stewart was in intense pain and, after suffering extensive humiliation, wanted no part of that ring ever again.  Too bad she was going to have to compete in the next round.

Offline Sithis

Wow. This is truely amazing.

FYI, this is the first catfight\wrestling story featuring Kristen Stewart on the net (godk knows WHY) as far as I'm concernced. Could not find any stories with her anywhere else.

And to think you will do the other rounds as well.....DELICIOUS!

Thank you for the awesome work! Kstew is my favorite jobber!
CFA Arena Master
Celebrity Fighting Arena
http://celebfightarena.blogspot.com/
Vote and join the fantasy!