News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

STORY: Survival of the Weakest Round 3: Megan Fox v. Rachel McAdams

• 0 Replies

canadianlou316

Rachel McAdams v. Megan Fox

This tournament had done irreparable damage to Megan Fox’s career.  Two matches, two losses.  Both came at the hands of weaker blondes.  Both came because Megan couldn’t keep her desires to herself.  Now, in the third round of the most humiliating tournament of her life, Megan is facing a determined Rachel McAdams.  In the last round, McAdams was thrown against Charlize Theron and somehow she held her own.  Yes, in the end McAdams was summarily defeated, but she put up one hell of a fight.  That kind of confidence combined with a motivation to be rid of this event was enough to make Megan believe that she was once again going to get her ass kicked.

Rachel McAdams couldn’t focus on the fact that she hung in there against the champion.  All she remembers is the end of the match, where the Amazonian made Rachel service her.  Between the first round where she was smothered under a cheerleading outfit and the second round where she was forced to willfully lick her aggressor, Rachel could find little silver lining amongst the black skyline.

“Ladies and gentlemen, this is the first match of Round Three.  Introducing first, Rachel McAdams.”  McAdams came down in a very simple blue two piece and once again had that killer look in her eyes.  She climbed into the ring and went right to her corner, doing away with any pandering to the crowd.

“And her opponent, Megan Fox.”  Megan came out through the curtain, once again wearing her leather thong and bra.  This outfit has twice brought her bad luck, but she doesn’t want to give anyone the satisfaction of thinking that she was going to alter the way she does business.  The one change she did make was that for this round, she didn’t have a pre-match cocktail.  Megan climbed onto the apron and straddled the ropes, allowing the people in the front rows to take pictures of her upturned ass.

Rachel McAdams looked on disgusted, ashamed to admit that the over-sexed Fox was actually alluring to her.  McAdams shook her head, hoping to clear her mind of the image of Megan, because even the slightest slipup could cost her.

The referee shot Rachel a knowing stare, essentially warning her to not try to jump Megan before the bell.  McAdams didn’t flinch as she kept her eyes fixated on Fox.  The ref signaled for the bell as both women approached the center of the ring.  Rachel was surprised to see that Megan had her hands up in a fighter’s stance as opposed to her normal position of drunken swaying.  Maybe this was going to be a real, tough fight.

McAdams and Fox locked up in a collar-and-elbow tie-up, with both women jockeying for position.  The stronger McAdams managed to back Megan up into the corner, thanks in larger part to her weight advantage.  Megan had gotten so skinny that someone like Rachel actually had a weight advantage over her.  The ref looked for and surprisingly got a clean break, as McAdams stepped away with her hands in the air. 

The two women locked up again, and again Rachel was able to back Megan into the corner.  As the ref approached, Megan slipper her arm down and tweaked McAdam’s nipple, infuriating her.  Rachel went to start slapping Megan, but by that point the ref had stepped in and he suffered the stinging blows.  Angered, the ref began to admonish McAdams, who tried to plea her case.  She pointed to Megan, who smiled as she pulled down her own top to flash Rachel her breasts.  Then, before the ref could notice, Fox yanked her bra back up, covering the twins. 

Rachel approached Megan in the corner, but was blindsided by a kick to the stomach.  Fox whipped McAdams into the corner, with Rachel’s back slamming hard against the turnbuckle.  Megan then pinned herself against McAdams before hitting her in the stomach with knee lifts.  After three unprotected shots to Rachel’s gut, Megan whipped McAdams across the ring to the other turnbuckle. 

Rachel again hit the corner hard, with an audible splat as her back smacked against the leather buckle cover.  Megan charged across after her, launching herself in the air for a splash.  Rachel didn’t see it coming and was helpless to stop the careening body of Megan Fox.  Fox smashed full force into McAdams, the blow driving her further into the unrelenting post.  Megan then held up the collapsing Rachel, not allowing her to crumple to the floor.  Fox pulled her hand back and unleashed a vicious knife-edged chop to Rachel’s chest.  She reared back and chopped her again, with the echo of the impact reverberating throughout the arena.  Rachel clutched her injured breasts, hoping to stop the pain.  Megan grabbed her hand, flipped it back and fired off two more chops.

McAdams was helpless in the corner as her breasts were being battered.  Megan raised her hand again, but this time Rachel was prepared.  Before Fox could move, Rachel put her hands across her breasts.  Megan responded by slapping her in the face.  She then leaned in and delivered a knee between Rachel’s legs, dropping McAdams to the floor.

Megan allowed Rachel to collapse this time, partly because she needed to catch her breath and partly because she wanted to savor the moment of dominance.  Rachel was lying at her feet, coughing and gasping as she tried to recover from the low blow.  Megan felt McAdams put a hand on her knee, as Rachel was trying to use Fox’s body to get to a vertical base.  Megan let Rachel reach up and paw at her for a few moments before kicking her back down to the mat.

Distraught, embarrassed and in pain, McAdams crawled towards the ropes, hoping to use them to help her back to her feet.  Megan snuck up behind her and pulled down her briefs.  Fox then started to smack at Rachel’s pale ass, spanking her with surprising force.  Rachel used one hand to grab at the ropes while she used her other hand to try and block the blows.  As McAdams got to her feet, she became tangled in her own panties that were now around her ankles, and she fell forward, draping herself across the second rope. 

Megan couldn’t believe her good fortune as Rachel had now positioned herself bent over on the second rope.  Fox grabbed McAdam’s waist with one hand and with her free hand, continued her spanking.  Rachel was trapped, as her arms and upper body were hanging out of the ring, while her legs were bound together by her bottoms.  “Oh, I can’t believe how lucky I am,” Megan teased as she continued her slapping.  “I mean, there’s pathetic and then there’s this.  How you liking your spanking, Rach?”

McAdams shook her body furiously, trying to get free, but it was no use.  Her arms were too short for her to reach the canvas and push herself upward, and with Megan’s tight grip around her waist, she couldn’t wriggle free.  “When I get out of this, I am going to fucking kill you!”

Megan stopped her ass assault for a moment.  “When you get out of this?  The only way you’re getting out of this is if I get tired of spanking your fat ass.  And there’s a lot of space to cover.  Besides, maybe when I’m done I’ll be nice and give your pussy a little hello.”  Rachel’s eyes widened in fear at the thought of Megan invading her nether region, but she quickly forgot about it as Fox started up her spanking again.  The slaps were so hard that they were actually stinging Megan’s palm.  Undeterred, Fox continued, getting incredibly turned on in the process.  “Why don’t you beg me to stop, little girl?” Megan taunted as she began to rub Rachel’s increasingly red butt.  “Maybe if you ask me to be nice, I’ll stop treating you like you’re…naughty.”  Megan punctuated her sentence with one more slap.

Fox gave Rachel a moment to respond, but Rachel refused to answer.  “Alright, I guess it’s back to work,” Megan said as she continued her bun beating fun.  Rachel tried to hide it, but the pain was becoming intense.  Fox might not have shown it in her other matches, but she has some actual power when she’s sober.  And all that power is being directed at her pert backside.  McAdams bit her lip as she tried to hold back her sob, but the tears in her eyes couldn’t be concealed.  Megan Fox’s spanking had actually made her cry.  The humiliation was too intense for her and she knew that in a few moments she wouldn’t be able to hold back her wails.

Megan also was growing tired.  While the thought of spanking the nubile girl was exhilarating, her arm was beginning to get weary.  Fox opted instead to massage Rachel’s upturned ass, allowing her hand time to rest as she humiliated McAdams further.  “I almost feel bad abusing something so adorable.  Too bad it’s attached to such a bitch.”  Fox then slid her hand between Rachel’s thighs, looking to increase the embarrassment.  McAdams clenched her legs together, hoping to stave off the invading digits.  “Oh, you don’t wanna share?  Well that’s a very bad girl.”  Fox flung her hand back and once again delivered a forceful slap to Rachel’s butt.  The impact forced McAdam’s muscles to relent for a moment, and that was all that it took.  Megan quickly got her hand between Rachel’s thighs, and her fingers were now pressed against McAdams’s pussy.  Her wet pussy.

“Holy fuck, you’re enjoying this you little perv,” Megan said, a mixture of surprise and delight.  “It’s always the quiet girls that are the freaks, right?”  Fox continued her probing, but from her current position, she couldn’t get the right angle.  As Megan attempted to adjust herself, her grip loosened and Rachel slid out from her arm and fell to the mat on the outside of the ring. 

“Fuck,” Megan thought as she looked down at McAdams, “I had her.”  Rachel, glad to be free, ignored the intense pain that her body was suffering in favor of pulling up her briefs.  “No fair!  Give the people what they want.  It’s so rare that anyone would want to look at you over me anyway,” Megan taunted as she ran her hands up and down her own body.  Enraged, Rachel slid under the bottom rope to attack Megan, but was greeted with stomps.  “I mean really?” Fox taunted as she continued to kick away at McAdams.  Undaunted, Rachel managed to roll away from the blows and get to the ropes.  Once there, the ref had no choice but to restrain Megan.

McAdams climbed up the ropes like a makeshift ladder, and once she was on her feet, she only had revenge in mind.  Megan taunted the smaller girl, bending her finger in a “come and get it” manner.  Fox’s smile quickly disappeared when Rachel took her up on the offer, charging quickly at Megan. 

McAdams dove low, driving her shoulder into Megan’s stomach.  She then wrapped her arms around Fox’s waist, hoisted her in the air and slammed her down to the mat.  Rachel climbed on top of Megan and unleashed a series of lefts and rights, looking to extract some vengeance for the humiliation she suffered earlier.  Fox tried to put her arms up to shield her head, but it was about as useful as an umbrella in a hurricane.

Rachel then grabbed Megan by her jet-black hair and pulled her to her feet.  The dazed brunette was then scooped up by McAdams, who had her perfectly set up for a bodyslam.  This display of power was surprising to everyone, including Rachel herself, who figured that her adrenaline was why she suddenly had such strength.  McAdams wanted to parade Megan around the ring, but she was worried that her arm would slip so she simply slammed Fox down to the canvas. 

Megan hit with a loud thump as her body flopped on the mat with her arms and legs splayed in every direction.  Rachel once again hoisted Fox to her feet by her mane, and through her clenched teeth she scolded, “I warned you not to pull any of your fucked up shit with me.  Now you’re going down.”  Rachel then jammed Megan’s head between her thighs, setting her up for a piledriver.  Once she had Fox’s head secure, she slapped away at Megan’s tanned ass, getting a small measure of revenge for the earlier spanking.  Rachel then wrapped her hand around Megan’s leather thong, and with a heave, used the panties to lift Fox upward.  Once she had her vertical, McAdams sat backwards, driving Megan’s head into the canvas.

The piledriver had all but knocked Megan out, and the force of the impact had managed to jam the leather thong into every crack and crevice of Fox’s midsection.  It would have been excruciating pain if Megan was lucid. 

Rachel had the match won, but her insatiable desire for revenge wouldn’t allow her to notice.  She wanted to extract some more revenge on Megan.  McAdams looked down at the still body of Megan Fox, plotting her next move.