News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Underestimated Her!!

• 0 Replies

Offline snw

• God Member
Underestimated Her!!
« on: July 18, 2019, 12:02:17 AM »
        My boyfriends next door neighbor has a daughter that is 21yrs old and lately has been flirting with my bf. I’m 25 and I’m pretty good looking I think at 5’4 and 135 with no fat on me. I wear a 36b bra which if I could I’d like bigger boobs being that my bf likes bigger tits. Anyway she thinks she’s the shit. She is always out in her bikini top and shorts. She’s a little taller than I am at 5’7 and she is about 120 which most of that is in her chest which I’d guess 36dd. While bigger than mine they look nearly as firm as my own. Now I’m not crazy of he looks at her when she ALWAYS has the bikini on. She gets that I don’t care for her advances but she seems to not care no matter how rude I am to her. It doesn’t help that he is so nice to her but he is their neighbor.

I told him she was trying to get in his pants but he just brushed it off. I told him by keeping her attention by being polite was just encouraging her and at some point I’d put my foot down. He looked at me and said put your foot down? I said yeah you know stomp her ass and send her home to mommie. He loves it when I talk tough and tell him how I’d kick her ass if she keeps coming on to him. He’s a female fight lover. I don’t mind it and it’s actually fun to talk about beating some girls ass to turn him on and embarrass her. Sounds hot when I say it too.

Well I figured if I did say something she’d probably just apologize and say she didn’t mean to cause trouble or something like that. Over the next few weeks she seemed to be showing up more often. When I’d pull in she’d be walking back to her house. Or she might just be sitting on his porch when I pulled in. Just made me think what is she doing or was something going on with my bf or what. I asked him and he didn’t see what I was saying. He hadn’t noticed any difference. I thought maybe it was just me over reacting.

Finally though I pulled up one day and she was holding something and running and my bf was chasing her. Just as I pulled in he grabbed her and tackled her. Rolling around fighting over what she had and laughing and as I got them he said come on now Kaci give it back Sharon’s here. I stood watching as she handed his hat back. Apparently she ran over and snatched off his head and was taunting him saying he couldn’t catch her as they stood up brushing grass off them. She had that damn bikini on and my bf was shirtless out washing his car. I said how childish is that? My bf said it’s fine no big deal as he could tell I was pissed.  She had been smiling and said I never thought you’d be able to catch me as she still was catching her breath. He said well I did I’m that old yet. They were just giggling and I said well you’re too old to be playing and running around with the neighbors little girl. He said Sharon that wasn’t very nice. I saw her smile go away as she said it’s ok Steve I’ll see ya later. He said sorry Kaci it’s fine I’m sure Sharon didn’t mean it like it sounded.

I said to him why don’t you let me talk for myself Steve? We will talk inside I’m sure Kaci needs to get home before her mom and dad look for her. Steve said stop being so rude. Kaci had a look of shock and hurt as he said Kaci I’m sorry I have no idea why Sharon is acting that way. I just walked on to the house with him behind me and nothing else was said concerning her out side.

I told him in side however if she kept pushing it I was going to say something to her for real. He tried to settle me down some but I was done talking about her and I told him if he didn’t want me to say anything to her that he needed to tell her himself or I would.

I didn’t see her the rest of the weekend. Until that is Sunday evening when I came by his house. He plays golf every Sunday with his friends and meets me at his house at 6 or 7 to get showered and eat. So I went on inside and when I got in his truck was there but he wasn’t . Instead Kaci sat on the couch in that same damn outfit. I was hot at seeing her. Here this bitch is in my bfs house with him gone. I guess she broke in or just walked in cause he didn’t lock the door a lot anyway.

I said where’s Steve and why are you in here with him gone? She didn’t even act like I was there. I said look bitch. She let me know she was listening then as she sat looking over at me. She said you are the bitch Sharon. I was pissed soon as she said that I said thank you inside cause now I got a reason to put this bitch in her place and surprise Steve with a few selfies posing over her. He’s be so turned on he’d eat me all night. She said you are a bitch to me and Steve and I can’t see why he stays with you. She stands up and we are face to face now as being up close to her and the tense situation she seemed a lot more than the little girl I saw her as up to now. Still I figured I’d kick her ass no matter as I waited and replied to her that she’s been sticking her nose too deep in Steve’s business. Walking around with that bikini trying to look like a woman but still a little girl. I said why would Steve be interested in a kiddy when he has a grown woman. It’s embarrassing watching you trying to get his attention. Like he would pick her when he has a woman. She just walked to the door and as she got to it I said good choice bitch and stay at your mama’s house from now on. She froze at the door and reaching for the knob she didn’t open it she locked. Turning to me she said Sharon you are a bitch and you won’t talk to me like that any more. Just then my bf came in the back door. He called out as he saw Kaci at the door facing me and both of us starring daggers at the other he was like what’s up girls? Kaci said tell him bitch you are good at being one. He was like oh no what is it? Sharon did you be mean to Kaci again? I turned him giving him that not happy look. He said what Sharon? Kaci spoke up saying yeah she was only this time I’m not taking it anymore. I cut my eyes to her and said he wasn’t talking to you. I told him I’m sick of it. She was sitting on the couch when I got here. How did she get in? Steve said look I gave her a key in case she neeeded to use the shower they don’t have hot water right now. She can go else where like to buy a damn shirt. She has wore that top out always letting her boobs hang out in front of you and her flirting all the time. Sharon he said be nice. Kaci said she can’t Steve she’s just a bitch and it’s time she was put in her place. I smiled at Steve and said you wanted this didn’t you Steve? What? He says. I look at Kaci and say you are so dumb girl. Steve wants to see me beat your ass. You should see how turned on he gets thinking about me kicking your ass and running home to mommie. Kaci said Steve, is that true? He didn’t speak. Tell her I said go ahead. Sharon just stop ok? Kaci said yeah Steve it’s fine maybe she’s right. She walks to me and bumps me chest to chest And says I’m ready slut show me. I looked at Steve saying you really want me to be her ass as I look back to Kaci. I look at her having to look up just a little as gives me a bump causing me to step back. Oh wait a second I think. She’s not afraid it would seem. She looks kind strong too. She’s still young and I got the weight advantage so I’m sure I can take her. Kaci smirks seeing me sizing her up and says what’s the matter bitch not so sure now? Thinking Steve won’t let this happen. He has to live next door to them. Well I say again as I look to Steve and he says ok then just go ahead then. Kaci smiles big as I look to her saying ok bitch go ahead you want to fight.

Ok fine then let’s do it. Steve sits down on the couch and says give me your shirt. What I say? So it doesn’t get messed up. I turn to him thinking yeah right big boy you just want to see me fight in my bra. Before I can get it off Kaci said she’s probably scared to match up against to some real tits Steve as she lifts hers up to him blowing him a kiss. I pull my shirt off fast toss it to Steve and walk quickly to her pissed at that comment.

Not thinking I get ready to throw a punch to her head and walk into an upper cut to my gut that feels like I’m lifted off the floor. Wrapping my arms around my stomach I feel her fist again this time a upper cut to my chin that stands me back up and stumbling back till I fall beside Steve sitting on the couch. What the hell just happened I think. Not much time to think as my head is burning cause she’s snatched me to my feet by my hair and sling me across the room into the wall. My back hits the wall and instantly her shoulder is launched to my stomach causing me to double up over her shoulder. She wraps her arms around my legs standing up with me draped over her shoulder.she lifts me up with my head on her back and turns so she can fling me into the wall back first again. Soon as it hits the wall I slide down the wall to my ass. I can’t even see where she is out of it as I am. I hear her say stupid bitch. Whose getting their ass whipped now. I feel her foot stomp me across my chest. The breath knocked out of me with an imprint of her shoe on my boobs I gag. As I start to catch my breath I look to see where she is now I see her straddling Steve flexing her muscles. She says what did I tell you babe? He says so far you’re right. You’re kicking her ass like you said. She says you damn right I am, but I’m not finished yet. I say get away from him!! As slowly get to my feet.

She pulls his face to her chest rubbing his face in her tits and says for good luck and turns to me now still straddling Steve as he sits. She says you quit bitch or you want more. On my feet now I say your ass is mine. She smiles and looks over her shoulder to Steve help me with this Steve as she reaches up pulling the string around her neck as he pulls the one one her back allowing her bikini to fall away. Grabbing Steve’s wrist she makes him reach around her placing his hands on her tits as she helps him kneed them and rub her nipples till they are erect.  She bites her bottom lip looking at me saying he likes BIG tits Sharon. She stands as his hands fall away walking to me . I’m passed and swing at her head but again before it connects I’m doubled up yet again but by her foot in my gut this time . Damn you suck at fighting Sharon. I cough out fuck you. She says oh no I don’t think so Sharon. Steve said I’m too good at it to be screwing you. I say what what the hell are you..... saying. You are dumb I’ve been jumping Steve more than you the last few weeks. He told me about fighting you. He said you wanted to fight so I told him to lead you on some till I can kick your ass and he didn’t need to break up with you cause I’d take care of it. Oh Sharon you should seen how hard he was after finding out I was going to fight you. He wanted me to kick your ass right then but I told him it’s be more fun if I got you really wanting to fight me. Looking at Steve then to me as she grabbed my hair to pull me face to face with her. So Sharon is better than you thought it would be? No answer ok then smacking my face hard dropping me to the floor she says what about you baby talking to Steve. He said you’re hot as shit Kaci. Kick her ASS. Giggling she says well Sharon grabbing my hair again snatching me up you heard the man. Putting her mouth to my ear and whispering to me and says oh WHAT a man he is huh Sharon?

I slap at her hand in my hair as she pulls me toward her and lifts about 3 knees in my gut lifting me up each time causing me to uhhh uhhh at each shot. The last knee lift connects with my forehead sending me to my back spread eagle. Standing over me straddling my body looking at Steve flexing her muscles posing with her foot on my face then my chest then sitting across my waist she snatched my bra off. Pinning my wrist beside my head getting in my face her lips barely touching mine she licks my nose. Then cuts her eyes up to see Steve’s reaction. Whispering to me he liked that Sharon. You like it too? I don’t answer her but she smiles and says I think you did. Moving up so her tits are touching my face with only her nipples brushing me. She says you want kiss them for me? I twist my head trying to keep them off my face. She grabs my face holding in place to start brushing my lips as she cuts her eyes to Steve. He likes my tits Sharon. I’ll let you kiss them if you’re good. If not then you’ll get hurt a lot more. He likes that too it would seem according to that hard on he’s stroking right now. Right babe hollering to Steve? Kick her ass I hear him tell her. See bitch he’s hard seeing you beat to hell. I’m wet myself are you? I say no no do not. Too late I feel her hand slide in my waist band and rub me . She says ohh yeahhh Sharons wet too Steve. I’m breathing heavy now as she takes her fingers in me to work me up. She goes quick then slows and then stops but keeps her hand laying on me to tease me. I can feel myself close to cumming and I’m lifting my hips involuntary to search her fingers out to finish me. She smiles in my face you want it she asks? Rubbing me slowly but not penetrating me as much as I want her to she doesn’t. She says come here Steve. He gets behind her pulling her shorts down. She lays her tits on mine pushing mine flat as I Hear her grunt slightly I know Steve has entered her as she starts grunting and bouncing  as he pumps his dick in her. She says he’s big Sharon. Ohhh shittt he’s big. She starts working me again asking if I want it? I saynothing but I can’t help but say can we get a cat can we get a cat oh can we get a cat. She says he’s going fill me up from now on Sharon. Right? I don’t answer and she stops right? Can we get a cat I say please don’t stop. She all of a sudden as I cumm she does to cause she yells out ooohhhhh yeeesssss not even aware she is doing it her tits fall on my face as her sweaty tits cover my face. Her ass up in the air Steve is giving it to her as she wraps my head with her arms and cumins hard. So hard she tightens her muscles and squeezes my head to her tits and I’m paniced cause I can’t breath. I flail my body trying to free my face. She stops cumming just before I pass out and just as Steve starts to fill her up. She slams into him meeting his thrust as she lifts up looking me in the face as sweat drops from her face to mine. She says to Steve I kicked her ass . He says can we get a cat Kaci kick her ass. She slaps me hard . He says do it baby knock her ass out. She punches my jaw . She pulls my head up by the hair and says look at your bitch baby see her face? She ain’t shit. As he finishes. Kaci holds my head looking me in my eyes smiling and said thanks bitch. That’s the last thing I hear as her fist connects with my temple.