News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

WBACCF: Rachel Boston vs Shelley Hennig

• 1 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF: Rachel Boston vs Shelley Hennig
« on: June 15, 2017, 04:45:35 PM »
{alt}
{alt}

The sight of a bloodied Odette Annable standing over Arielle Kebbel calling her out was all Shelley Hennig needed.  She would win this fight and respond in kind.  No matter what people thought this was going to happen she was going to face Odette Annable in the finals.  She simply had a tougher route to get there.

Rachel Boston knew for Shelley the end goal was to destroy Odette.  The two calling each other out after every fight just built on that.  They’d have to find somewhere else to fight because she was going to win this fight in the garden one way or another.

“You won’t be cheap shotting me you dirty bitch.”  Shelley screamed across the garden

“You should hope I do at least it’ll end the fight quick you loud mouthed slut.” Rachel responded and was taking off her shirt as she power walked toward Shelley.  Rachel was just in her sheer bra

“Step up bitch and I’ll show you im more than talk.”  Shelley started to respond with her own power walk and her shirt was off and thrown away.  She was in a tank top and bra underneath

They started trading slaps and they were heard around the block.  Stinging on the cheek and they traded five each before Rachel snuck a knee in and got shelley’s stomach.  “You slap good, its to bad your journey ends here.”

Shelley grabbed Rachel by the back of the legs and pulled sending her down.  She was immediately on her stomach and hitting slaps “You don’t end my journey, you will be lucky to be a bump in the road for me.|”

Rachel kicked Shelley away and quickly got up but so was Hennig and back at her hitting slaps.  She ducked and took Shelley down and began to slap the face of Shelley Hennig only to get kicked away

Both up again they both tried to sneak behind the other but ended up sliding on their knees.  “That shirt is coming off soon?”

“Only bitch getting to see how great my tits are is that TV cancellation queen Odette.”

“You won’t have a fucking choice… I noticed how you made that a goal of yours and guess what I’m beating you so you don’t get Odette and I’m leaving you humiliated so you end up back on soaps where you should have stayed.”

“Better than being the queen of Lifetime Christmas movies you slag.”

“You die”

They came at each other pushing the others hands and were doing it for a good two minutes.  Rachel was able to push Shelley’s arms to a side and destroyed her with a backhanded slap “You are a mouth but now its shut you whore.”
Two hands got in the back of Shelley’s hair and Rachel snapped her down to the ground then jumped up and drove a knee to the stomach.  She spun on shelley’s stomach and sat on her and began to slap her “Talk now bitch, talk now.”

She grabbed at Shelley’s tits and gave them a twist and Hennig popped up so much from the pain.  Her hips shot up so hard that it sent Rachel Boston off her

“You filthy whore I’ll”  both were up and Shelley luckily avoided a head kick but she got up and snapped Boston down to the ground by the hair she then stepped on her throat “I’ll fucking end this you god damn.”

Rachel pushed the foot off then rolled at the legs  of Shelley Hennig.

“You met your match bitch… I’m not going quietly.”

She got atop Shelley but Shelley grabbed her by the hair and shouted “No but you are going.”  They began rolling around ripping at the other’s hair.

“You say that now but when I leave here I’ll take that shirt with me and you’ll be left with your tears.”

“If you fought as good as you talked I’d be scared.”

Slamming each other’s head into the ground ripping hand ful after hand ful of hair these two were fighting as hard as possible.  For two differing reasons these two fought like a career making role was going to the winner.  For Shelley it was obvious, win and its Odette.  For Rachel it was something more, she had to prove her career wasn’t a failure that she still belonged

Shelley had stopped the rolling and was on top hitting short head butts to Rachel’s face so Rachel went for the shirt and Shelley felt her shirt being hauled off so she sat up and tried to fight the arm.  Rachel punched her in the face then flipped her off the top.

They both got up and Rachel hit two haymakers then came up with a knee to the stomach.  All three hit hard so she went forward grabbing at Shelley’s throat and pushed her into the fence “There is no such thing as destiny, just pain you bitch.”

Rachel hit some rapid fire knees then pulled Shelley away from the fence by the hair and spun her around and around by the hair then threw her at the fence.  Shelley hit the dirt and got kicked in the face

“Keeping your shirt on is that important to you, fine keep it you cocky bitch.”  Rachel took off her shirt and began to whip Shelley with it.  There was a jealousy in Rachels fighting that made her stronger.

Rachel got her shirt around Shelley’s face and lifted her up and threw her five feet away.  Rachel Boston was looking very strong, the sweat was creating a shine between her tits that went down her stomach line.  She was not here to mess around she found a woman ready to fight and she was stepping it up

She ran at Shelley and was dropped to the ground when Shelley reacted with a drop toe hold.  Shelley was on her back “You want war let’s kill each other and we’ll find out who the real champion is you no talent slag.”  She was on Rachel’s back grabbed her by the hair and hit her face into the grass three times then started to grind the face into what was now becoming mud.

She relaxed and got up began to walk away “You’ve had enough.”

Rachel wasn’t done and just dove forward her shoulders getting Shelley in the calves.  “No I haven’t and neither have you.”

She tried to get atop Shelley’s back but Shelley pulled a leg out got her foot on Rachel’s face and pushed her away.  They both got up, Shelley’s clothes were dirty from grass stains and she was mad.  Rachel’s face was full of mud, her body was green from being in the grass.  They both stood there hands down, arms tightened then each shouted “Come on with it then!”

They were trading slaps and ended up with hands behind the other’s neck and dug in.  Rachel acted first hitting a head but.  “I won’t lose.”

Shelley headbutted her “Yes you will.”  Shelley hit a second “More serious I take you the more you have to deal with.”

Rachel dug deeper in Shelley’s neck and got some blood.  She then hit the side of her head into Shelley’s cheek and hit a kick to the outside of the ankle hoping to trip up Hennig but it didn’t work.

Instead she had her hair twited around Shelley’s hand and a big head butt that had Rachel bleeding but also nearly knocked out Shelley.

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: WBACCF: Rachel Boston vs Shelley Hennig
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 04:46:47 PM »

They both backed up but Shelley stepped quick and hit a straight kick that put Rachel Boston back against the fence

Her head hurt but she was winning and then she got slapped.  Rachel boston was refusing to quit, she was outmatched barely but there was so much anger in her she couldn’t stop fighting.   Rachel was leaning forward tired but she wasn’t going to stop fighting unless she was truly trapped and beaten.

Rachel threw a punch but Shelley barely got a arm up blocked it and came forward with a headbutt.  Dazed but undeterred she came up with a knee and got Rachel in the sweet spot and hit another head butt this time getting Rachel in the ear.  She bent her down arm trapped and hit some uppercut trying and hoping to put Boston down for good

Rachel kept moving her feet and punching Shelley’ spine and finally got behind her and pushed her face first into the fence.  Quick as a cat she was behind Shelley Henning rubbing her face into the fence then two hand fulls of the back of Shelley’s hair she slammed her face into the fence twice.

Shelley couldn’t believe it.  She was so close to defeat, if this bitch pulled her down to the ground and began to work on her she didn’t know if she’d find a way out.

Rachel hit a knee to the back of Shelley’s legs “Give up you bitch… Just give up.”   She hit another knee this time to the opposite leg and dropped her hands from the hair and went for a full nelson.

One arm got under and the hand got behind the head.  Shelley was fighting the second so Rachel hit two more knees to the back of Shelley’s legs.  It loosened up the arm and she locked in the full nelson.

Rachel had the full nelson locked in and hit Shelley’s face into the fence once.  She backed away “Give up, you fought well but I win.”

She stepped forward and hit the face into the fence again after a minute.  Backed up and gave Shelley one more chance.” 

She hit her again and backed up “Know what  Shelley… I like doing this.”  She went for it again but Shelley got her feet up and countered it and flipped back eventually Rachel could not hold the grip and was hit with a 12-6 elbow in the face three times and found herself reverse face sat.  The fight was just about over and those around knew it.  Let Shelley finish it.

Shelley hit right and lefts to Rachel’s stomach then drove her right elbow into the stomach and pressed it down and grinded it up Rachel’s body.  She repeated it over and over until Rachel stopped kicking and trying to escape.  She also mixed in some breast twisting

It was over and Shelley Hennig won She stood up and looked down at Rachel Boston “I will fight Odette and I will hurt her worst than what I just hurt you.”

“ODETTE YOU WILL FACE A SHELLEY HENNIG THAT HOLDS NOTHING BACK.  BE SCARED BITCH”