News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Suburban catfights

• 9 Replies

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
Suburban catfights
« on: April 05, 2023, 04:05:49 AM »
Having watches many American soap opera and movies there seems to always a suburban feud between two very well dressed attractive mature women…..does this happen in real American society???

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Suburban catfights
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2023, 11:49:02 AM »
My favorite part of the suburbs is the cul de sac--a long, dead-end road with no thru-traffic:  just the cars that live on that road, and deliveries and what-not for that road.

It's natural and inevitable for there to only be room for one alpha on the cul de sac.  This might be the cause of what you have in mind, at least in some cases.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2023, 02:28:21 PM »
I love suburban life, but yeah, you might have to deal with cliques, gossip, material comparisons (who has the nicer house, cars, etc.). There are the controlling types and the attention whores who show up at every community event. There’s the busybody who insists on giving you unsolicited advice on how to run your life. And, of course, there is the “perfect mom” who is judgmental on everyone else’s parenting.

As a storyteller, suburban neighborhoods can provide much inspiration. I last tried it in a story called “Waiting At The Door” where two feuding moms arrange a wrestling match  in a neighbor’s backyard.
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=102332.0
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2023, 03:03:05 PM »
Yeah the alpha woman on any street, cul-de-sac will feel threatened and I wondered if it actually does happen in USA

There is lots of people writing stories also of such situations so it leads me to thinking it does happen more than is seen

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2023, 11:53:33 PM »
I love suburban life, but yeah, you might have to deal with cliques, gossip, material comparisons (who has the nicer house, cars, etc.). There are the controlling types and the attention whores who show up at every community event. There’s the busybody who insists on giving you unsolicited advice on how to run your life. And, of course, there is the “perfect mom” who is judgmental on everyone else’s parenting.

As a storyteller, suburban neighborhoods can provide much inspiration. I last tried it in a story called “Waiting At The Door” where two feuding moms arrange a wrestling match  in a neighbor’s backyard.
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=102332.0

A very good story. I was looking for the next chapter of this when you first posted, as it seemed to be an excellent start of more encounters in this friend group. I thought sure Margaret would seek redemption with one of the ladies if not her rival in this match.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2023, 08:41:50 AM »
It's a nice thought and a huge fantasy (especially if the women were well dressed), but no this would not happen at all in the suburbs in the USA. Not sure about other countries, but I doubt it.

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2023, 02:05:56 PM »
I think there is some truth to it happening and but maybe not as much as in the past

We can only really think it happens at end of the day

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2023, 09:11:08 AM »
Could be stories such as catfights between:

At the neighborhood bus stop (on a warm day & conveniently next to a park) a block from their houses, two 1st graders are crying coming off the bus, each saying the other did whatever to the other. Each Stay at home mom (dressed in a blouse, shorts, flip flops) is there to walk their kids home as usual. The daughters are put in an uncle's car and taken for ice cream and are not aware of their mom's fight. The moms walk to the park area, take their shoes off, and start fighting with each other. Blouses get ripped and........

Two moms after work (dressed in business suits), come to watch their daughters or sons play in a rival high school soccer or lacrosse game. One player fouls the other or something and the the two moms of each participant involved (sitting in the bleachers) walk down to behind the bleachers kick off their shoes and go at it with each other. This one is sexy as hell because they were dressed well in business suits & clothes get ripped..........

Two next door neighbor women fight over a fence in between the houses.

there are endless other ideas....

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2023, 09:48:37 PM »
Great ideas...
I like fighting elegantly dressed other women

Offline cfight

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2023, 12:37:10 PM »
A group of 5 women at the school bus stop dropping off their kids. Two of the women can not stand each other and the tension between them intensified.
One day after the kids get onto the bus the two of them get into a heated argument. One of the other women says to them they need to settle things. Another woman says come over to my house the back yard is fenced in and nobody can see from the road. They all head over there and the two of them start fighting. The other three women are cheering them on.