News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Ringo shoots his first Wrestling Match!

• 21 Replies

Offline femalewrestlingchannel

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Sports + Sexy!
    • The Female Wrestling Channel
Ringo shoots his first Wrestling Match!
« on: February 23, 2012, 09:44:58 PM »
Meow!

100 percent real competitive wrestling with two Indiana ladies.

My real life girlfriend:

{alt}

vs

Our Mutual Friend

{alt}

Read the synopsis and purchase the match!
http://www.catfightreport.com/2012/02/ringo-shoots-his-first-wrestling-match.html
We feature REAL and COMPETITIVE Female Wrestling and more:
https://www.Please Place a Recip Link to Advertise.com

Offline jonny22

• God Member
  • My girlfriend vs your girlfriend!
Re: Ringo shoots his first Wrestling Match!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 01:08:38 AM »
This looks fantastic! I cant wait to download it!

I think its every guys fantasy so see his girlfriend wrestling another girl in the living room and for there to be no hard feelings (but hopefully a bit of rivalry) after.

I couldnt wait to download it and watch it with my girlfriend so i showed her the artical in catfight report. She read thru the artical then turned the lap top round and said "the smaller girl on the right, looks like someone we know" i was like "emmmm no, i dont see it" she said "i dont want to rune it for you" eventually she told me "she looks like your ex lol, are you showing me this as some sort of hint??"

I still dont see the resemblance but will defiantly be hoping that the bigger blonde girl wins.

Hope to see more in future.

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Sports + Sexy!
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 01:54:55 AM »
This looks fantastic! I cant wait to download it!

I think its every guys fantasy so see his girlfriend wrestling another girl in the living room and for there to be no hard feelings (but hopefully a bit of rivalry) after.

I couldnt wait to download it and watch it with my girlfriend so i showed her the artical in catfight report. She read thru the artical then turned the lap top round and said "the smaller girl on the right, looks like someone we know" i was like "emmmm no, i dont see it" she said "i dont want to rune it for you" eventually she told me "she looks like your ex lol, are you showing me this as some sort of hint??"

I still dont see the resemblance but will defiantly be hoping that the bigger blonde girl wins.

Hope to see more in future.

Oh man, where do I start? 

Yea, it's something else.  She has been texting me asking how sales are going and she is pretty jacked about it.   I have a few other girls in mind as well.

Hope to see some more purchases!   

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Sports + Sexy!
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 01:59:29 AM »
Well, the smaller girl went home, and for the first time in her life, fell asleep sitting up eating pizza.  My girlfriend's arms are heavily bruised, and both of them are extremely sore.

Of course, it's like an old guy like me getting out and playing baseball after 10 years.  You use a lot of muscles and movements you haven't done in a while and it's hell.

The amazing thing......is despite that........and despite the fact that 2 weeks ago neither of them EVER dreamed they would be doing something like this........they LOVE it.

Positives all around.

I will be able to use this video, and the article, to show to local girls who might be interested.

But, we need sales, obviously, but, keep in mind the price for our videos will never exceed $5.

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 04:59:52 AM »
If anyone is considering purchasing this, and I mean anyone, catfight fans, competitive wrestling fans, please do so. The price is astoundingly attractive, the video quality (remembering this is a video filmed by someone doing their first ever female fight production) is far higher in picture quality than anything East Coast Cats and Bitchfight UK has ever produced, and I love the aforementioned companies.

Ringo's girlfriend is a babe worthy of fighting for any catfight company, she's a real looker, in fact... she's gorgeous! Her rival, though I think some men will favour Ringo's girlfriend pre-fight is a woman who fights Ringo's girlfriend like a feisty little minx.

Both girls go for it. It's a first time for producer and the women, so cut a little slack, focus on the price, the high quality video production and do the following...

What is most men's fantasy, to watch your girlfriend/wife fight another woman. Well in this amazing little video you can easily put yourself in Ringo's position and watch that happen. It's unique. Don't compare it to existing catfight companies productions, this is something different.

This is also an experiment, to learn from it, to see what the reaction is, for the curiosity of the girls involved to be met (I hope) with us guys supporting this wonderful spectacle. But for $5 or $10 for the 20 minute video plus 2 x photo sets, you'd have to be a complete fool to complain.

But what about the fight? Remember, this is not a catfight, it's their first time so very wisely it's a competitive wrestling match. There are a few things that can be improved for the next time but first let's look at the positives, of which there are many. Ringo's girlfriend, my God she's hot!, Ringo's female friend, smaller, very pretty and attractive, and very impressive in the fight itself.

I'm wanting Ringo's girlfriend to win. But whilst I watch the wrestling (and I'm a catfight fan) I'm impressed by the girlfriend's rival. It's good that they bot are genuinely attempting to win. There are giggles, these reduce as the fight goes on, but these girls are learning, and perhaps with some constructive feedback they can be told that giggling is not a turn on, we fans want to see serious commitment to the fight, not girls having too much giggly fun. However, the giggling is only intermittent an does not spoil the fight as a whole.

I'll admit I really want Ringo's girlfriend to fuck up the other girl. But sometimes a girl fights so well, you become more attracted to her because she attractively skilled at fighting, and that happens in this fight. But Ringo's girl fights hard and competitive too.

There's a lovely part when the girlfriend is on top of her rival forcefully pinning her down, but as she presses her weight onto her rival you can see her bust is pressing down hard onto her rival's face, and the look on her rival's face becomes serious, and a little humiliated by this feminine bitchy tactic. You feel very proud of the girlfriend as she does this. But also later in the fight one girl gets a very good scissor hold on her opponent and squeezes hard, and effectively so, (take note East Coast Cats and Bitchfight UK, two girls fighting for the first time achieve what rarely happens in your fights, you can learn from this) that scissor hold frustrates, and puts into despair her opponent to the point of submission. There are more submissions too.

You will love the girlfriend, she's hot, sexy, a babe, pretty and loves to fight, you want her to impress her man and win. But her rival is pretty sexy too, smaller, but faster, not as strong, but she never holds back and quite obviously wants to win, even if that means beating someone's girlfriend even though her boyfriend is watching.

There is no way of knowing which girl is going to win, the hot blonde girlfriend, or the feisty smaller and gorgeous babe.

They get out of wind often, but they are allowed to rest which is good.

The loose tops don't seem to be practical. Something tighter would work better and look better. But the shorts and tight are sexy.

There's a definite winner. But I would say the loser, could take this fight's winner in a rematch if she was more aggressive and bitchy next time.

I was amazed and impressed by the winner, she deserves a lot of respect for taking her opponent down. I was also mesmerised by the loser as she lay on the floor defeated and proven the inferior fighter in this competitive tussle. I want the loser to have a rematch, I want to see her go into the rematch to prove she's better next time. I want to see her win. But in this fight, the winner deserved her victory, she got the better of her opponent and revelled in beating her.

I'd love to see these girls fight with catfight rules allowing hairpulling. That would be breathtaking to behold. I also want to see the hot sexy blonde girlfriend fight other women she is not friends with. I'd like to see a much more serious fight featuring the girlfriend taking on an opponent she does not know, and seeing her fight with a far more bitchy and serious intention. I know she has the potential to do this, she will definitely have a well deserved fan base of which she deserves. Her rival too has proven how amazing a woman she is, very sexy, a great fighter, and seriously minxy and pretty.

Buy it, it's rare uniqueness is adorable.

A very sexy, very real life fight. Highly recommended. Would love to see a catfight next time though. Your girlfriend is a goddess Ringo!

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Sports + Sexy!
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2012, 06:55:03 AM »
Thank you very much for that.

A few points:

- I had talked to them beforehand extensively about the giggles.   "A" said she wouldn't be able to resist, since this is her first match, and I said, you know what, go for it, because this is just a "concept" video.   We are going to work more on developing characters/personas, trash talk, and things of that nature if we go forward.

- We actually had a friend that didn't show up, that was bringing a 2nd high quality camera, lighting bars, and audio bars (I think that is what he called them).  However, our photographer/videographer brought about $2,000 worth of equipment, and didn't even bring his good stuff.  We can match anyone on video quality and production out of the gate if people want us to go forth.

- "K", my girlfriend, was going to show a bit more skin, but is still pretty self-conscious never being on video before.  I don't want to brag, but she has a fabulous body that almost any guy would be happy with.   Being an Indiana girl she probably has never received as many compliments on her looks as she has today through email and on forums.   Thank you all.

- I really didn't want anyone to get hurt, so I limited their submissions.   However, I could be wrong, but I think the sexiest finishers/holds are the facesit, the breast smother, and the leg scissors.   That's what I emphasized.   If they didn't secure any of these holds............it wasn't for lack of trying!

For those who purchase this, feel free to give your constructive praise and criticisms, we are listening.

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2012, 01:25:48 PM »
We are going to work more on developing characters/personas, trash talk, and things of that nature if we go forward.

If you do, then do as East Coast Cats, Capital City Catfight, and Bitchfight UK do. Give them fake girls names. So if you girlfriend is called Kay, call her Katy, if your friend is called Cheryl, call her Cherry, that kind of thing. But please don't do what Catzreview do in calling them names like 'The Boss', 'Rocket', 'Tornado', and 'Flawless'... it's really the opposite of sexiness to give beautiful women such ugly fake titles. I love Catzreview, but hate that WWE tendency they have of giving their girls pro wrestling style names which negates and spoils the absolute sexiness of these women who catfight for them. Don't make the same mistake.

- We actually had a friend that didn't show up, that was bringing a 2nd high quality camera, lighting bars, and audio bars (I think that is what he called them).  However, our photographer/videographer brought about $2,000 worth of equipment, and didn't even bring his good stuff.  We can match anyone on video quality and production out of the gate if people want us to go forth.

Though I think it is quite acceptable your filming environment, and gives it an element of claustrophobic intimacy you'd get filming any girls fighting in a room in a house. I did observe the limitations. Not a real problem as Bitchfight Uk has demonstrated many times by not zooming in too much. But sometime the camera point filming was much too close to the action and cut off the view of the woman's head for instance or when they suddenly moved off camera. A bigger room (e.g. DWW, East Coast, Cats, CCC) would benefit. However, Like Bitchfight UK and ECNWC has shown you can film in small rooms and keep back from the action and not rely on zoom too much (classic cameraman school boy error). Take from Gunther's work at DWW, he's was a master at filming this type of thing and rarely used zoom.

- "K", my girlfriend, was going to show a bit more skin, but is still pretty self-conscious never being on video before.  I don't want to brag, but she has a fabulous body that almost any guy would be happy with.   Being an Indiana girl she probably has never received as many compliments on her looks as she has today through email and on forums.   Thank you all.

Tell 'K' she was stunning to watch. I was rooting for her to win all way through the fight. But I was also taken aback at how competitive your mutual friend was. I had assumed a friend of a boyfriend and girlfriend would not be as motivated to fight hard and let her friend, i.e. your girlfriend, gain an easy win to impress her man. This quite obviously didn't happen and as a result their was frustration in both women as they fought hard to come out of this this better fighting woman. One woman did, and proved she was the better female in this hard fight. But I'm guessing the other woman who fought equally well will definitely want another chance to fight her and get her own back by humiliating her into defeat. Whether she will be able to do that, we'll have to see. I'd love to see a less giggly more bitchy and serious encounter next time though. Time to put the game face on and focus on roughing up and destroying the other girl in their next fight with each other.

- I really didn't want anyone to get hurt, so I limited their submissions.   However, I could be wrong, but I think the sexiest finishers/holds are the facesit, the breast smother, and the leg scissors.   That's what I emphasized.   If they didn't secure any of these holds............it wasn't for lack of trying!

I agree. It was a privilege to watch these real life girls fight. Very authentic and down to earth. You're girlfriend is absolutely gorgeous, slim, very sexy looks with attractive blonde hair, amazing legs, and a sexy ass.  The other girl is not only very attractive, has beautiful hair, beautiful looks, a gorgeous figure, and even more impressively, a feisty fighting attitude which demonstrated how fantastic a fighter she is. Very good even matchup. But on this occasion, even though the fight was very even, one of these girls definitely showed she was the better fighter and woman. And I think she loved doing that, and it was incredibly impressive that she did, but inevitably embarrassing for the other woman to eventually get her ass kicked. But I just know she won't want to allow that to happen next time. Will be amazing to watch the rematch. If the same girl wins again, I mean, seriously, that would be absolutely fucking impressive, catfight fans like me would worship her for doing that. But if the other girl who lost this fight won the rematch, words can't describe how totally stunning that would be to see this sexy babe gain her revenge and humiliate her opponent. The stuff of dreams!

Would love the introduction of catfight tactics in their next fight, hair pulling, breast smother, scissors, tight head locks. Hopefully the success of this first fight will give these girls much more confidence to be more bitchy, confident and cocky in their next little spat. More serious bitchiness is the next step for these girls, and the introduction of a non friend to fight your girlfriend would be a fascinating development to your enterprise, I think that would make it a much more comfortably attractive prospect for your girl to fuck up her rival and prove she is a better fighter to you. I'm sure you'd appreciate that.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 01:40:03 PM by pollman »

Offline KO Girlz

• Approved Producers
  • Ding Ding!!!
    • KO Girlz
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2012, 04:02:14 PM »
Kudos!!! Best of luck with it and looks like something I may download.  Not only a producer but also first and foremost a fan.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2012, 04:03:17 PM »
Sent my payment off and I'm looking forward to seeing this match. Reading Pollman's review, it seems like the kind of fight I enjoy, and both girls look great.

If you read this Ringo, I realised when I checked my receipt that I'd sent £5 insread of $5. You can keep the change mate, and kudos to you for backing up your opinion with action. It will be interesting to see if enough people put their money where your mouth is to prove that opinion correct!

Hope it goes well.

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Sports + Sexy!
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2012, 08:10:08 PM »
I guess the camera we used was the same camera type used to shoot the 7th season of the TV show series "House" with Hugh Laurie.

So, the quality shouldn't be an issue.

My big thing right now is finding a reliable upload provider that can host the (right now) 800 megs of content this video has.   The one I'm using for this particular match went down for a short bit earlier, and I've been on the warpath all day trying to find a couple of alternatives.

Obviously, if we do this, we would have dedicated hosting, but stuff like this just makes me grind my teeth and shake my fists.  Luckily, a more technically apt friend is coming over in a bit to help me with some of this stuff.   I tried "You send it" and even signed up for the 14 day trial, but the file doesn't even get to 23 megs without stopping or lagging incredibly.   

Offline jonny22

• God Member
  • My girlfriend vs your girlfriend!
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2012, 08:28:06 PM »
Hi ya mate

Just a quick question. It sounds like your getting a bit of hassle at your end with sharing the video (all jargen to me). I was planning on purchising this video tonight so me and my girl could start the weekend off with a take-a-way, bottle of wine and a female wrestling video. Will this be possible or should i wait untill you have found a provider that can cope with your epic movie?

Hope to hear back soon, and keep up the outstanding work.

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Sports + Sexy!
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2012, 09:41:09 PM »
No, it's working fine now.  I just hate hiccups.  I know they happen, but when they do, I generally tend to go into overdrive mode and get a little cranky until I have backup solutions.   :)

Hope you and your girlfriend enjoy!

Meow!

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Sports + Sexy!
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2012, 11:43:07 PM »
Does anyone know where I can upload a backup 800mb file for free or a low price?   I signed up for You Send It's 14 trial, but the file keeps getting an error when it gets uploaded at various points.

Any suggestions?

Mediafire has a $9 plan, but only allow 100,000 megs to be downloaded, or something of that nature.

Offline ligbugs

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2012, 11:46:05 PM »
To pay by e-mail with credit/Debit card, or PayPal how do i go about this to get the download link. Do i just send you an e-mail saying i am intersted in the fight. Thank you.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 11:54:14 PM by ligbugs »

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Sports + Sexy!
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2012, 11:56:59 PM »
I'm simply using Paypal for this first one.   Just send $5 to catfightreport@hotmail.com and another $5 if you want the shoot pics as well.  (we didn't take pictures of the wrestling match for this first one)

If you don't know how to send money through Paypal, simply email me, and I can send you a money request through Paypal or Serve.

I'm set up with CC Bill, but again, this is just a concept match, so I'm trying to make it as easy as possible for all involved.