News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Ringo shoots his first Wrestling Match!

• 21 Replies

Offline jonny22

• God Member
  • My girlfriend vs your girlfriend!
Re: Ringo shoots his first Wrestling Match!
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2012, 02:19:46 AM »
Cha-ching! Five dollars is on its way to you sir. Looking forward to seeing it.

Offline jonny22

• God Member
  • My girlfriend vs your girlfriend!
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2012, 08:36:18 AM »
Hi ya man. Got your download! So here is your feed back.

When your video downloaded I converted it to mp4 so I could load it into my playstation3, I put my catfight and wrestling vids in amongst my music videos and movies on the playstation in the hope that one of my mates or girlfriends mates will come across it some time and my little secrete will be out. Also cause I like watching the matches on a big screen. Anyway, I was upset that even tho the video converted the audio for the fight did not :( If you or anyone reading this has any ideas how to fix ip please let me know.

Me and my gf did watch it together, I chose my moment well and asked her. She was like "mmm yeah if you want to" she want too bothered I could tell but she didn't flat out say no so I took it as a good sign. I thought it was great, the girlfriend said "it wasn't much of a fight really, bit boaring". She is used to me watching rougher cattyer stuff. I had shown her this movie to show her that wrestling and catfighting doesn't always have to be half naked and rough it can be clothed, competitive fun with someone you know. I think she picked up on this but never mentioned it so I didn't pick the subject up.

Few things I would of liked to see would of been an intro from the girls and the prep as they get ready, get in the mat and wait for the command to fight. A bit cattyer, with slaps and hairpulling perhaps and skimpyer clothes. Loved that the girls fought in street clothes tho!!

Offline FightServ

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • HTMwrestling.com
    • Hit The Mat Wrestling
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2012, 02:31:19 PM »
If you're still looking for a free download host, Depositfiles is one of the ones that allows very large uploads (up to 2GB I believe). You can also upload to them via FTP, but it tends to take me a lot of tries to get files to show up in my account that way.

Offline femalewrestlingchannel

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Sports + Sexy!
    • The Female Wrestling Channel
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2012, 05:23:06 PM »
Hi ya man. Got your download! So here is your feed back.

When your video downloaded I converted it to mp4 so I could load it into my playstation3, I put my catfight and wrestling vids in amongst my music videos and movies on the playstation in the hope that one of my mates or girlfriends mates will come across it some time and my little secrete will be out. Also cause I like watching the matches on a big screen. Anyway, I was upset that even tho the video converted the audio for the fight did not :( If you or anyone reading this has any ideas how to fix ip please let me know.

Me and my gf did watch it together, I chose my moment well and asked her. She was like "mmm yeah if you want to" she want too bothered I could tell but she didn't flat out say no so I took it as a good sign. I thought it was great, the girlfriend said "it wasn't much of a fight really, bit boaring". She is used to me watching rougher cattyer stuff. I had shown her this movie to show her that wrestling and catfighting doesn't always have to be half naked and rough it can be clothed, competitive fun with someone you know. I think she picked up on this but never mentioned it so I didn't pick the subject up.

Few things I would of liked to see would of been an intro from the girls and the prep as they get ready, get in the mat and wait for the command to fight. A bit cattyer, with slaps and hairpulling perhaps and skimpyer clothes. Loved that the girls fought in street clothes tho!!

Thanks Jonny! 

It's not really an easy thing to ask a girl.   At least with my girl, there was an immediate and long term benefit, which is the possibility that people will want to see more and a way for her to make money on the side.

I don't know how you get a girlfriend to do it, well, for the sake of doing it!   The fear of losing for them is usually stronger than the reward they would receive by winning.   You would have to attach a meaningful incentive or work out something you would do in return that was way out of your regular bounds.

The hairpulling and slapping at this stage in the game might be a bit of a stretch.  It's not impossible.  I brought it up a few times and didn't get any vehement disagreements.  However, I think it's crucial that the girls get more comfortable doing this before I ask them to step things up a notch with hairpulling and slapping and such.

The last thing I want to do is finally get some local ladies to do this, then they get a bad impression, and become bad word of mouth agents right out of the gates.   I would prefer to slow some of them into the more risque stuff as comfort levels rise.

Same with skimpier outfits.   Both ladies agreed they want to try to dress sexier, but I think it's simply a matter of wardrobe at this time, as both of them generally dress pretty conservatively.   This isn't California.  It isn't as if ladies don't dress sexy here, but it's Indiana afterall, and it's certainly more conservative.

We are now naming "K"...........Monroe Jamison.........and you can find her on Facebook and Twitter.   A Yahoo Group has also been set up http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/monroejamison for those who are interested in joining.   I'm trying to get a stage name for "A" and we are leaning towards "Savannah Scissors" but nothing has been finalized yet.   

Side note:  "A" is going to be working for Hooters soon and she is going to be on the lookout for talent.  ;)

If anyone is interested in customs..........feel free to shoot us an email.   I'm always interested in hearing your ideas and opinions as well.
We feature REAL and COMPETITIVE Female Wrestling and more:
https://www.Please Place a Recip Link to Advertise.com

Offline ligbugs

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2012, 10:56:10 PM »
If anyone hasn't bought this fight yet at such a bargain price, let me tell you it is worth every cent (in truth it would have to be pretty awful not to be at that price). For 2 novices at this they put on a great performance in my opinion. Nothing staged with plenty of aggression and tooing and frowing right to the very end with 2 evenly matched girls.

Offline femalewrestlingchannel

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Sports + Sexy!
    • The Female Wrestling Channel
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2012, 01:57:31 AM »
Thanks Ligbugs!

I got a 1 minute preview video up of the encounter:
http://youtu.be/78XfGU6yyXA
We feature REAL and COMPETITIVE Female Wrestling and more:
https://www.Please Place a Recip Link to Advertise.com

Offline KO Girlz

• Approved Producers
  • Ding Ding!!!
    • KO Girlz
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2012, 12:09:14 PM »
Clip looks great Ringo!