News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Nude Catfight In Boots, Charlie Vs Mila

• 26 Replies

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: Nude Catfight In Boots, Charlie Vs Mila
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2015, 10:38:46 PM »
Suitefights has nothing to worry about no competion. :-\
I would say you are 100% correct  about that. While I was watching it I was trying to look at and enjoy it as a LandL production as I'm familiar with and enjoy most of there work and try not to associate it with Suitefights because  they have two entirely different types of content but while observing it it would  appear  that they were trying  to mimic SF style  and cater to the SF  audience. So much in fact it didn't  seem like a LandL fight either and fell way behind Suitefights  standards. Like I stated certain segments  would definitely point to the "this is fake" side but then again certain  things led me to question "could this in fact be real?" This was a very strange  fight indeed. ???

Offline asm042836

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2015, 11:00:09 PM »
That was simply awful.  Camera work, lighting, "action," if you can call it that.   Charlie did a good job on twitter with her fake account building that up for nothing.  Lesson learned.    No serious fan of this genre will buy from this company again.  Awful

Offline enigma911

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2015, 11:02:39 PM »
Judging the fight without all the pre fight hype etc, Id say it was ok. The problem here was all the hype pre fight about how this was going to be the greatest catfight ever.first off i think the pairing of the two girls was great. similar sizes big boobs it was def a good match up. as far as the fight itself went..i am not a big fan of boots n prefer barefoot or some other kinda of gimmick on the feet. but i understood going in that it was going to be in boots so i cant complain. i see what some of you are saying in terms of how some parts looked real and some looked fake. In my opinion , and i def could be wrong, but it seemed like it was supposed to be real but the problems were..the girls did not get catty and charlie performed much like she did in suitefights...by that i mean she seemed to be constantly winded and her suitefights catfight was much more intense then this one...im assuming for suite fights the girls get paid more if they win...perhaps that adds to the intensity of the fighting..i thought each time mila and charlie squared up the initial hair pull contest and the first bit of rolling around on the floor and pulling hair seemed to be pretty competitive..but there were def other spots where it seemed to lack the intensity that makes it a catfight as opposed to a wrestling match.but i dont think it was terrible.. we have all seen worse.. i just think the pairing of these two girls coulda had a wayyyy better fight..in hi quality video..and a real authentic catfight...but just cause they fought here doesnt mean they cant do a rematch else where..heres to hoping...

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2015, 11:23:09 PM »
Judging the fight without all the pre fight hype etc, Id say it was ok. The problem here was all the hype pre fight about how this was going to be the greatest catfight ever.first off i think the pairing of the two girls was great. similar sizes big boobs it was def a good match up. as far as the fight itself went..i am not a big fan of boots n prefer barefoot or some other kinda of gimmick on the feet. but i understood going in that it was going to be in boots so i cant complain. i see what some of you are saying in terms of how some parts looked real and some looked fake. In my opinion , and i def could be wrong, but it seemed like it was supposed to be real but the problems were..the girls did not get catty and charlie performed much like she did in suitefights...by that i mean she seemed to be constantly winded and her suitefights catfight was much more intense then this one...im assuming for suite fights the girls get paid more if they win...perhaps that adds to the intensity of the fighting..i thought each time mila and charlie squared up the initial hair pull contest and the first bit of rolling around on the floor and pulling hair seemed to be pretty competitive..but there were def other spots where it seemed to lack the intensity that makes it a catfight as opposed to a wrestling match.but i dont think it was terrible.. we have all seen worse.. i just think the pairing of these two girls coulda had a wayyyy better fight..in hi quality video..and a real authentic catfight...but just cause they fought here doesnt mean they cant do a rematch else where..heres to hoping...
The sad thing is L&L is capable of doing a lot better than this. This legit seemed  like a cash grab. The production of this fight wasn't even on par with there other matches it really  seemed  like a rush job. I also believe  the fighters were on 2 completely different  pages.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2015, 12:08:26 AM »
I'm thinking Greg made a fake ass account to hype us up and dupe us into buying his video. That dude that was hyping up about the fight deleted his Twitter account. Hmmm....
I noticed  that his account was gone also. I would really like to know if L&L was behind that fake account. If so that was one of the most pethetic schemes I've ever seen. Obviously the poster of the account  was aware of SF and there success and was also aware of Charlie and Milas popularity  among the SF fans. How could they have been so stupid to not just advertise the fight and leave  it at that the fight sold itself just off the names involved why resort to trolling? I really  want to give L&L the benifit of the doubt and believe  they wouldn't  be that dumb.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2015, 12:20:17 AM »
I'm thinking Greg made a fake ass account to hype us up and dupe us into buying his video. That dude that was hyping up about the fight deleted his Twitter account. Hmmm....

I totally agree, a L&L producer troll posting nonsensical garbage here before, they're now describing it on the the clips4sale site as 'the one everyone is talking about' yes, everyone saying how it's so terrible, a fake fight with a misleading description, it's badly shot, badly edited, overpriced, and with a short run time. AVOID PEOPLE!

OMG I JUST READ THAT SHIT! Really L&L!? What a sick company I totally believe they setup that fake account  now. I really regret purchasing that "match". It's all good once the word spreads about there shady business they'll be history. Just off GP AVOID THIS VIDEO AND PRODUCER and spread the word!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 01:44:57 AM by jaybee »

Offline Greg

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2015, 03:10:17 PM »
Charlie Vs Mila
My comments as the co producer of the Charlie, Mila fight:  First off I want to say I dont have a twitter account and never did and never posted anything.  Second, yes Charlie and Mila were on different pages;  Mila came to fight Charlie came to roll around but telling everyone she wanted to fight. Mila said, "I am here to win not lose. Charlie, after the second fall,  she started bitching, ranting and raving about getting marked up and this is not what she wanted. She was running out of gas huffing and puffing. The third fall started and she just could not put Mila away so she quit,  So if you think this wasn't real go ahead but it was; like I said Mila came to win in her own words.  Charlie quit, Mila was too much for her, she got frustrated, ran out of gas and was pissed.   That is the Charlie-Mila story.  If anyone has any questions here is our number 847 516 3652. 

Greg
Greg

Mandarin

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2015, 03:32:00 PM »
Charlie Vs Mila
My comments as the co producer of the Charlie, Mila fight:  First off I want to say I dont have a twitter account and never did and never posted anything.  Second, yes Charlie and Mila were on different pages;  Mila came to fight Charlie came to roll around but telling everyone she wanted to fight. Mila said, "I am here to win not lose. Charlie, after the second fall,  she started bitching, ranting and raving about getting marked up and this is not what she wanted. She was running out of gas huffing and puffing. The third fall started and she just could not put Mila away so she quit,  So if you think this wasn't real go ahead but it was; like I said Mila came to win in her own words.  Charlie quit, Mila was too much for her, she got frustrated, ran out of gas and was pissed.   That is the Charlie-Mila story.  If anyone has any questions here is our number 847 516 3652. 

Greg

Thank you for the clarification and I am glad to hear that at least Mila wanted to catfight..  It sounds Like Charlie pulled the same thing she did at Suitefights.  I have to say the gent who was pumping this fight was getting his info from charlie and Mila.  he was absolutely convinced there was going to be a fight and not a roll around. It seems both he and Greg were played by Charlie.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2015, 04:01:37 PM »
Charlie Vs Mila

Greg

Thank you for the clarification and I am glad to hear that at least Mila wanted to catfight..  It sounds Like Charlie pulled the same thing she did at Suitefights.  I have to say the gent who was pumping this fight was getting his info from charlie and Mila.  he was absolutely convinced there was going to be a fight and not a roll around. It seems both he and Greg were played by Charlie.
This is the second time I've heard Charlies name brought up along with the troll. Has there proven to be a relation between the two? Also I do give Greg props for coming on here and being so candid.

Offline asm042836

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2015, 08:40:42 PM »
Agreed Sir.

Offline enigma911

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2015, 09:50:19 PM »
see i really thought u could tell during parts of the video that they were kinda going at it for real...but charlie would almost fall back and make it look fake. what she did in this fight was alot like what she did in suite fights..it seems like she can dish it out but has no tolerance for the payback. this is the second time she quit during a fight. and this fight was far less aggressive then her fight in SF. i got the impression that mila was there to fight but charlie wasnt there with her..and therefore it never got nasty....as a fan we all know most of the time when two girls do not know each other the fight starts slow and then after a few minutes it gets catty and all that..this was more like a semi competitive wrestling match...as far as if there was trolling going on...i dunno...it is kinda suspect..but im trying to just enjoy the fight from a fighting standpoint and ignoring the other stuff...it sux tho...these two coulda had a crazzzzzzzzzy fight.....

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2015, 10:06:16 PM »
see i really thought u could tell during parts of the video that they were kinda going at it for real...but charlie would almost fall back and make it look fake. what she did in this fight was alot like what she did in suite fights..it seems like she can dish it out but has no tolerance for the payback. this is the second time she quit during a fight. and this fight was far less aggressive then her fight in SF. i got the impression that mila was there to fight but charlie wasnt there with her..and therefore it never got nasty....as a fan we all know most of the time when two girls do not know each other the fight starts slow and then after a few minutes it gets catty and all that..this was more like a semi competitive wrestling match...as far as if there was trolling going on...i dunno...it is kinda suspect..but im trying to just enjoy the fight from a fighting standpoint and ignoring the other stuff...it sux tho...these two coulda had a crazzzzzzzzzy fight.....
My take on it was Charlie  was the aggressor. It seemed  like she thought it was real going in but Mila wasn't  taking it as serious so Charlie would pull back. You could clearly  see Mila smiling and throwing soft punches and hell Charlie even playfully  bit Milas boob. I honestly  don't know what  Charlies  problem is she seems to be a bit of a loose cannon and apparently  she has the cardio of someone in need of an iron lung lol. Unfortunately  we may have seen the last of her in the catfight world. It's a shame  I think she's  hot as hell plus evidently  she's feisty.