News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Page 1 of this forum needs a clearing out

• 17 Replies

Offline simcock

• God Member
Page 1 of this forum needs a clearing out
« on: September 04, 2012, 11:18:47 PM »
There are several threads :- clique wars; classy tramps; myFCFspace; FCFbook; and what are you listening to that need removing. Perhaps the moderator needs to open a new special 'long running threads' sub-group. These threads are very popular but they constantly clog up page 1 of this forum and don't allow any good, new stuff on. I'm convinced that newcomers to this excellent site must find them off-putting and boring. Move them aside. Please. Before they kill the site

Offline simcock

• God Member
Re: Page 1 of this forum needs a clearing out
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 11:21:03 PM »
This site is dying on it's arse. Get rid of the above named threads before it's too late.

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 11:34:33 PM »
There are some threads I never read, or only check out once in awhile, and some I browse once a day. Same as everyone. I don't read the ones that don't interest me, but their existance isn't an issue.     ;D   Unless they have some secret plot for world domination...hmm... Silky Girls or Tramps controlling the nation's economy? Shudder !

The popular threads stay at the top of the forum.  The same question has been posed before, but, there's no current need to splinter out into any sub forums.

Offline butters

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 11:41:35 PM »
There are several threads :- clique wars; classy tramps; myFCFspace; FCFbook; and what are you listening to that need removing. Perhaps the moderator needs to open a new special 'long running threads' sub-group. These threads are very popular but they constantly clog up page 1 of this forum and don't allow any good, new stuff on. I'm convinced that newcomers to this excellent site must find them off-putting and boring. Move them aside. Please. Before they kill the site
If these wonderful threads are removed, then all you will have left are posts about female fighting. Who wants that on a female fighting forum?
What petelv is having for dinner is much more on point.
Where have my two recent posts gone? I asked if any woman had ever had two men fight over her - a reasonable request if there are actually any real women on this board.
Based on reading this forum off and on for a couple of years, the only poster I am sure is a female is nutmeg78.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 12:05:47 AM »

There is no reason to remove or start a new section for those threads that you don't like. weather you or I or anyone else likes or dislikes them isn't the point. What is the point is that as long as people aren't breaking any of the sites rules when they post then all are welcome to post here. Also they wouldn't be so long if they weren't so popular. Also I don't see whats so hard about going to the next page to look at the post your interested in.

And Butters is correct about nutmeg being a 100 percent real woman she is a close friend of mine but there are also lots of other real women here too.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline butters

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 03:59:20 AM »
As for the what are you eating, listening to, etc - I don't pay any mind or attention to it, not my interest but it is popular and have been running for the most part as long as I have been here.  I don't know what category you could put it under.

Possible Options:

Anything But Female Fighting
Absurdity
 Babble
Balderdash
 Baloney
 Bullshit
 Claptrap
 Drivel
 Fatuity
 Flightiness
 Folly
 Foolishness
Gibberish
Giddiness
 Hogwash
 Hooey
 Hot air
  Inanity
 Ludicrousness, madness
Mumbo jumbo
 Palaver
 Poppycock
 Prattle 
 Rot,
Rubbish
Scrawl
Senselessness
 Silliness
 Soft soap
 Stupidity
 Trash
 Tripe

My own choice would be “Shit Dio Would Be Too Appalled To Even Make Fun Of.”
Or maybe just “Pete’s Page.”

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2012, 02:54:29 PM »
As for the what are you eating, listening to, etc - I don't pay any mind or attention to it, not my interest but it is popular and have been running for the most part as long as I have been here.  I don't know what category you could put it under.

Possible Options:

Anything But Female Fighting
Absurdity
 Babble
Balderdash
 Baloney
 Bullshit
 Claptrap
 Drivel
 Fatuity
 Flightiness
 Folly
 Foolishness
Gibberish
Giddiness
 Hogwash
 Hooey
 Hot air
  Inanity
 Ludicrousness, madness
Mumbo jumbo
 Palaver
 Poppycock
 Prattle  
 Rot,
Rubbish
Scrawl
Senselessness
 Silliness
 Soft soap
 Stupidity
 Trash
 Tripe

My own choice would be “Shit Dio Would Be Too Appalled To Even Make Fun Of.”
Or maybe just “Pete’s Page.”

All of those catagories are already reserved for your posts   ;D

People, just lighten up and enjoy the ride.  :D     People...usually the men...seem to get all wound up and think that only they know the proper way to enjoy / discuss this fetish we share here.  There's enough here for everybody to enjoy, enough deviations and variables so that everyone can find something they enjoy.

I think facesitting is ridiculous and laughable, yet it is popular with some folks here. So do I call for all facesitting discussion to be banned?  Nope. I just don't read those threads or posts. Or if I stumble upon them, they don't ruin my day.   The whole sexfight thing?  Absurd.  But members sure are welcome to discuss it if they want.

Read what you want to read and ignore what doesn't trip your trigger. NO ONE PERSON knows better than anyone else here.

Relax, enjoy, for cryin' out loud.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 04:57:42 PM by HB »

Offline Tomico

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2012, 05:22:06 PM »
Not exactly on topic, but this thread got me thinking that this forum could really benefit from a review and recommendation sub forum.

A place for people to post their thoughts on the catfights they have purchased (with proper spoiler tags) and recommend to other people and discuss or for members to ask others to point them in the right direction if they are looking for a specific thing like redheads or whatever

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2012, 05:37:58 PM »
Not exactly on topic, but this thread got me thinking that this forum could really benefit from a review and recommendation sub forum.

A place for people to post their thoughts on the catfights they have purchased (with proper spoiler tags) and recommend to other people and discuss or for members to ask others to point them in the right direction if they are looking for a specific thing like redheads or whatever

Not a bad idea.  Most folks use the Websites and Sources board for that, or even the General Discussion .  Some post reviews in the Prodcuer's Announcement section. 

But a proper review sub-board might is a good idea itself, hmm.

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2012, 07:06:27 AM »
For me , it's simple , I check page 1 , if there is a topic that I know that i replyed to , I am still either the last person to reply because it will have my name posted , or if someone's else's name is there , I just might be curious as to someone else's opinion as all is welcome here & if i want to reply to that I do & move on , & after I reply , i'm taken back to page 1 , if I wind up not interested personally in the other topics & make it to the bottom page , I click on page 2 .

When I 1st started & before I joined , I actually started from the back & worked my way forward to see older stuff  :P 
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2012, 07:28:47 AM »
Kind of just looks like the originator of this thread. Simply is stuck on themselves.. and just jealous.

Other members, pay more attention to other threads than his. Opening posts, simply trying to state. If no one pays attention to what he wants. Then the forum is doomed to boredom.. Which as much whining was done.. This posters other threads.. really had NOTHING to do. With forum OR catfights either...

Pot.. calling kettle black, kind of thing.

You don't like a thread.. don't read it.. move on. It is ridiculous, to think. EVERYONE that IS enjoying it. Sharing, being part of it. Should have to be removed, to make room, for your crap instead?
Please... get over yourself.
 ::)

Offline Tomico

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2012, 06:08:12 PM »
I just use these buttons at the top

Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

Offline simcock

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2012, 08:20:49 PM »
Fair enough. Comments taken on board. Tried my best to help you people.
Still think (NO! Know!) this is the best catfight board ever on the Internet ... But it is flagging. People, you ALL need to try harder. Give to the board or in the end you'll lose it. Then where will you go?

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2012, 07:19:12 PM »
OK I see due to this persons WHINING  over his likes and items.. SEVERAL popular threads have been moved. To clear way at the top, for his crap here.

I  think THIS members topics have had THERE needed time, at the top page. So THEY also need to be removed now. I mean fair is fair right?? Just like this member was complaining about. His time at the top should be up as well. TAKING UP TO MUCH SPACE at the TOP page!!

SAD to see how one person.. doing the same basic thing. Gets to have their way OVER the majority. That was enjoying things, just as is.

IF you are here looking for the FUN POPULAR stuff.. That all got moved to CLIQUE wars thread.. Even if it was NOT clique wars material.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 07:22:11 PM by stormbolt7 »

Offline simcock

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2012, 12:02:43 AM »
Deeply sorry for any offence I've caused. Deeply sorry for spoiling other people's fun. Regret complaining. But genuinely thought I was 'saving' the site. Shan't try next time - until the next time of course ;)