News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Organized fights

• 7 Replies

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
Organized fights
« on: September 07, 2012, 11:40:29 PM »
After a wild ORGANIZED FIGHT how were you and your opponent to each other?   We're you civil?  Hate each other?  Did you hug say "great fight" and have a BBQ after? 

Back in the day when my wife did fight we had all of the above with opponents. Most end of fights were civil a few were really friendly after trying to beat the crap out of each other. One was nasty. Woman wanted a rematch right away after my wife beat the crap out of her screaming Lucy (my wife) got lucky etc...for the record this bitch got the crap beat out of her even worse.

Dan.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
Re: Organized fights
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 02:55:30 AM »
my wifes "organized"?lol did not start till after midnight but a lot of alcohol was involved.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline merci

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 06:22:35 PM »
After a wild ORGANIZED FIGHT how were you and your opponent to each other?   We're you civil?  Hate each other?  Did you hug say "great fight" and have a BBQ after? 

Back in the day when my wife did fight we had all of the above with opponents. Most end of fights were civil a few were really friendly after trying to beat the crap out of each other. One was nasty. Woman wanted a rematch right away after my wife beat the crap out of her screaming Lucy (my wife) got lucky etc...for the record this bitch got the crap beat out of her even worse.

Dan.
Most of the time I fought my husband's friend wife, most of the time it would end civil, although her and I couldn't stand each, we were always fighting.  Our husbands would set it up most of the time, sometimes we would just be out with the guys look at each and start grabbing hair.  Our husbands would break us up but then they would take us either home or a nearby park (late at night) and let us fight it out.  We just had this thing, we wanted to constantly be punching and fighting, our guys loved it.  My husband would ask me, going to Ronnie's, want to come, feel like fighting Joann?  Or Ronnie called Joann wants to fight which I am always up for.  Sometimes we would meet them at a bar, I would go to the bathroom and she would follow and for no reason we would look at each and just start pulling hair or push each other and say I'm going to kick your ass we would sort of start there and then go out and tell our husbands we wanted to go home and they knew what that meant.  There were rules, but civil not really cuz we really didnt like each other and I mean everytime we got together we fought. love a good fight

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 06:42:37 PM »
After a wild ORGANIZED FIGHT how were you and your opponent to each other?   We're you civil?  Hate each other?  Did you hug say "great fight" and have a BBQ after?  

Dan.
Most of the time I fought my husband's friend wife, most of the time it would end civil, although her and I couldn't stand each, we were always fighting.  Our husbands would set it up most of the time, sometimes we would just be out with the guys look at each and start grabbing hair.  Our husbands would break us up but then they would take us either home or a nearby park (late at night) and let us fight it out.  We just had this thing, we wanted to constantly be punching and fighting, our guys loved it.  My husband would ask me, going to Ronnie's, want to come, feel like fighting Joann?  Or Ronnie called Joann wants to fight which I am always up for.  Sometimes we would meet them at a bar, I would go to the bathroom and she would follow and for no reason we would look at each and just start pulling hair or push each other and say I'm going to kick your ass we would sort of start there and then go out and tell our husbands we wanted to go home and they knew what that meant.  There were rules, but civil not really cuz we really didnt like each other and I mean everytime we got together we fought. love a good fight

sounds good.who wins in fights?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 06:43:26 PM by layla85 »

Offline NupeChicago

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2012, 01:04:41 PM »
After a wild ORGANIZED FIGHT how were you and your opponent to each other?   We're you civil?  Hate each other?  Did you hug say "great fight" and have a BBQ after?  

Dan.
Most of the time I fought my husband's friend wife, most of the time it would end civil, although her and I couldn't stand each, we were always fighting.  Our husbands would set it up most of the time, sometimes we would just be out with the guys look at each and start grabbing hair.  Our husbands would break us up but then they would take us either home or a nearby park (late at night) and let us fight it out.  We just had this thing, we wanted to constantly be punching and fighting, our guys loved it.  My husband would ask me, going to Ronnie's, want to come, feel like fighting Joann?  Or Ronnie called Joann wants to fight which I am always up for.  Sometimes we would meet them at a bar, I would go to the bathroom and she would follow and for no reason we would look at each and just start pulling hair or push each other and say I'm going to kick your ass we would sort of start there and then go out and tell our husbands we wanted to go home and they knew what that meant.  There were rules, but civil not really cuz we really didnt like each other and I mean everytime we got together we fought. love a good fight

Give us details of some of the fights. 

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2012, 03:41:54 PM »
my wife Rachel fought Keiths wife Tyra 2X.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline merci

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2012, 09:56:22 AM »

Dan.

Give us details of some of the fights. 
I feel that I won and she felt she felt she won.  Aside from the fact that we didn't like each other I think that is one of the reasons we kept on fighting..   

There was one time my husband and her husband were sparring in the backyard, they were just playing around; and of course we were drinking or tequila and watching and cheering them on; I would get turned on to see my husband without a shirt and boxing around, anyway they were winding down and I knew my husband was going to be hungry, so I got up to get a plate and get him some meat and a beer and she got up to do the same for Ronnie, as she started reaching over to get a plate in front of me, she purposely brushed her arm across my face and I told her "watch it bitch!" We were going to start fighting and our husband stopped us, they told us for once could we do something without getting into a fight and so we said ok we would do it for them, so we didn't fight that day.  We did tell each that eventually we were going to fight and that it was going to be the fights of all fights, our husbands told us to sit down.  I think they were just to tired to referee us.  So we had not seen them in around a month or so but Ronnie would call to talk to John.  One day Ronnie had called and told John for us to meet them at this Bar we would go to, and to put me on notice that Joann wanted to fight, John asked me and I told him he didn't have to ask twice.  We got to bar and of course I ordered my tequila, (whenever I knew I was going to fight I would order tequila).  Well Ronnie and Joann walked in and sat at our table.  John and Ronnie were talking and they wanted to fight; and I mean fight because the sparring just ignited something in them that made them want to fight each, Ronnie and Joann had left the table to go and get their drinks at the bar and at that time my husband said is that ok, I said sure and I guess I'll fight Joann he said yes   Well for the first time Joann came and sat down and told me she was going to give me the beating of my life and pull my hair until she pulled it all out,  I told her let's not wait til we get home let's do it here and now and we started to pule each other's hair and the guys broke it up and said let's go.  My husband at that time had said to Ronnie that he was going to kick his ass and he was going to let me go and beat the f.....out of Joann and for the first time I really heard my husband and Ronnie fighting about who was going to kick whose ass, and then they started fighting when we got outside of the bar and we stopped them and said let's go to our house we have a big backyard.  WE got to our house of course I went to the bathroom and came out and my husband and Ronnie were already starting to feel each other and they started fighting hard, then I yelled at my husband kick  his ass babe, Joann told fu and I pushed her and told her my old man was going to kick Ronnie's ass and then she told me she was going to kick mine and I told her let's go bitch and we got each other by the hair with one hand and punching with the other we were going at it.  At one point I did look up and said that my husband and Ronnie were rolling around and then got up and starting boxing it out.  By that time me and Joann had pushed each other off and we just started punching each other in the face and body.  I remember seeing blood from her nose and hearing Ronnie say to my husband your bitch is really going to get her ass kicked now and my husband told him fu, she's kicking Joann's ass and they started fighting really hard until they couldn't fight anymore.  We fought until they broke us up and we fought some more and believe or not after that we wouldn't go out as much but the husbands would call each and set up matches where we would fight as couples, my husband always won, he was a good fighter.  He said he had seen some close ones between me and Joann but that I always won.  I don't think I know how to fight, but I do like a fair good fight.  It used to turn me on to see my husband fight when I was fighting. 

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2012, 08:14:38 PM »
merci can you put your and joanne photos here?