News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Andi vs Taylor

• 5 Replies

Offline cooper4

• God Member
  • What is life, without the dance
Andi vs Taylor
« on: September 20, 2012, 07:10:55 PM »

I know Andi and Taylor danced more than once together.  I was wondering if anyone saw there rematch.  I have only been able to find there first match on "dailymotion".
Cat fights, wrestling, grappling

Offline b3b392

Re: Andi vs Taylor
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 01:38:36 AM »
They fought twice more. The second was a pretty easy win for Andi and the third in my opinion is the best. Andi survives a body scissor move that would have made almost any other woman quit. Taylor must have really hated her. the best thing about Andi for me is the way she always asks the other girl if they are sure they give up when they say quit. Best fighter at crystal by a mile in my opinion, just wish she'd rematched Michelle

Offline cjsteph8029

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 03:37:08 AM »
i have just seen the one fight on youtube that every one reposts still my fav love too see fight 2 and 3

Offline cooper4

• God Member
  • What is life, without the dance
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2012, 06:50:32 AM »

I read awhile back online there 3 fight didn't last long with Andi winning again.     
Cat fights, wrestling, grappling

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2012, 03:39:40 AM »
yes Andi was 3-0 that is why i wonder why Taylor kept coming back to get her tail kicked again?
sooner or later you have to win right Taylor?lol
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline mariefights

• Remain humble,but still let these bitches know.
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2012, 05:36:33 PM »

umm...it maybe as simple, as Andi learned her lesson the first time, that why she really didn't want a rematch with Michelle...usually it's the loser who wants the rematch...lol