News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

in-flight catfight

• 5 Replies

Offline cjsteph8029

in-flight catfight
« on: September 21, 2012, 03:35:00 AM »
so hereing this on the news today any of you out there work as a flight attendant or have like worked as one and if so dose this happen alot like when there is no one on a plane

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: in-flight catfight
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 11:34:22 AM »
What happened?

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 03:23:08 PM »
Might be this...

Two female flight attendants were verbally arguing with each other as the American Eagle regional jet was taxiing at JFK to take off.  It got heated enough the pilot had to turn the plane around and take it back to the gate causing a 4 hour delay.

http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/general_aviation/read.main/5568260/

http://overheadbin.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/20/13981195-american-eagle-flight-attendants-argument-causes-4-hour-delay-at-jfk?lite
working at an airport I know iv'e been called to a gate or baggage claim for a report of passengers fighting & the 1 time I went to London , on the flight over , 2 pax's argued on the plane & 1 guy swatted the other guys food off the tray & onto the floor , but others quickly intervened , never have I had anything about flight attendants going at it , the only calls I have head on them is Med Calls where 1 or more got hurt when the plane hit a nasty air pockets & made them go bump & go down , hurting their ankle or bumping their heads ( Keep your seat belts on people - that is why  ::) )  but never fighting flight attendants , they seem to have their own little sisterhood / brotherhood but in this one , I can only assume that they found out that they might of both been heavily involved with the same pilot
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2012, 03:32:19 AM »
never heard of this but i have heard,RUMOR ONLY!!, of laying over air crews,females of course,having catfights/contests between themselves, in their hotel rooms after dinner and alcohol consumption, personally i do not believe it.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline butters

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2012, 05:37:05 PM »
No offense, but I think aborted tussles between prissy airport workers are harmless mischief compared to some of the horrific encounters I have seen.
When I was in grad school at Dartmouth, I worked summers with a traveling carnival. Alcohol and narcotics, and the intense passions they can unleash, were the cause of some real catfight holocausts. I have seen a huge bearded fat lady fight to near death with a  dwarf. I have seen a woman with 2 chins and 3 tits beaten senseless by a timid-looking accountant.
The unquestioned best occurred when our female mime was taunted by a female rodeo clown and her rodeo clown posse. The rodeo clown talked some Jerry Jeff Walker- quality shit, as she was both very drunk and very confident she could beat any fucking mime, and with her friends egging her on, there was no way she was backing down.  And rodeo clowns are renowned for their toughness.
To the shock of everyone, the female mime silently took her apart with a quiet efficiency that was hard to believe. The fight ended when the female mime stripped the female rodeo clown, tied her to the spinning whell of her lover the Knife Thrower, stuffed cotton candy in her ears and candied apples in her mouth and ass, and rammed an air hose up her pussy, turning it on until the rodeo clown blew up like an animal balloon. She later mimed to me that this was her favorite finishing hold, and she had named it the Reverse Queef.
The shame and humiliation of the loss reached abject levels for the female rodeo clown. She was shunned and quickly banned from clowning, Auguste, Hobo or Rodeo, forever. I heard she soon committed suicide.
So if you are a real catfight enthusiast, I suggest you drop whatever profession you are in and join a traveling carnival. Good pay, with benefit programs that often include dental and as many rehab stints as you wish. A generally convivial atmosphere, but you’ll probably want to carry a knife, and after an incident or 2, pack heat.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 07:24:59 PM by butters »

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2012, 04:29:20 AM »
I've followed this thread with considerable amusement.  I mean, how likely is this to really happen?  Then I go to my Yahoo homepage and find that just such a thing happened again today. 

Here's the link:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2209166/Chicago-bound-flight-forced-return-Raleigh-fight-flight-attendants.html?ITO=1490