News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

there should be a separate forum category here about wrestling...

• 3 Replies

Offline laurenwantstowrestleyou

• God Member
there should be a separate forum category here about wrestling...
« on: September 27, 2012, 08:49:49 PM »
who's with me on this???

Offline Gaelle

• God Member
  • I'm the one in red of course *winks*
Re: there should be a separate forum category here about wrestling...
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 10:05:04 PM »
Hmmm..yes and no. 
Yes because it would be nice to talk about something else than just pulling hair and punching, and no because we could creat a subsection for every cyberfighting style..and there are lots..apartment, boxing, pro, erotics, ...
Lady Gaelle

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 11:47:20 PM »
Wrestling, boxing, different styles, they can all fit under the umbrellla "catfighting" term.  Any of those topics are welcome under the General Discussion board.  Sexfighting gets its own section since, well lets face it, it isn't fighting, its sex  ;D

But yeah all the other styles are fine under the General Discussion of catfighting

Offline StarBear

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 12:51:36 PM »
Hmmm..yes and no. 
Yes because it would be nice to talk about something else than just pulling hair and punching, and no because we could creat a subsection for every cyberfighting style..and there are lots..apartment, boxing, pro, erotics, ...

I endorse this post.
While you practice to get it right, I practice to never get it wrong.