News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

i hate when

• 6 Replies

Offline DJP60

• God Member
i hate when
« on: September 30, 2012, 05:11:18 AM »
girls r nice to each other in sports and fights so i guess for me the more brutal the fight,blood not required,the better i like it. i was told by a female "we fight to win and second place is for losers". second place is "first" loser i guess??? yes i am a sick sick sick little man.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline Tomico

• God Member
Re: i hate when
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 08:55:58 AM »
I wouldnt say that i hate it but i completely prefer it like 1000x the other way. The more bitchy and angry the better. I love to hear trash talk and frustration between fighters during a catfight.

What are some of the most openly hostile fights you have seen? The most bitchy vocal catfights?

Here are a few i like:

The last shannon vs leslie fight from crystal was really good.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xev70c_leslie-vs-shannon-rematch_sport?search_algo=2

That is all the main fight but if you get the full thing there is a really tense interview beforehand with both of them at the same time. The women you can hear helping them out from the background are actually both of the figher's sisters and also have a small scrap themselves after the main fight.

Another genuinely bitchy catfight is lacey vs faith from bitchfightuk. Less than a min into the fight and one of them gives a good hard tug on the others hair and practically spits out "you fucking little slut". And then pretty much the entire fight after that has them talking shit back and forth. Love it. It is only 10 us dollars, just buy it.

Then there is dee dee vs lady t which is from a producer called delta tiger lillies (which you can now buy from the ECNWC website).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnDYo_eoGj8

That is just the first round. Good stuff. They clearly dont like each other at all and the fight has good real faceslapping which is something else i realy like. And i enjoy the spectator interaction from the crowd in this one.

What are other peoples favorite catfights where the girls are genuinely nasty to each other and get vocal? Or do you tend to prefer that the women are friendly and having fun enjoying the spirit of the competition or just all business and mostly treating it seriously like a sport (like hollie in the latest ecnwc matches).

Offline samonline

• God Member
    • My Facebook page
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 11:08:33 AM »
A cat fight without trash talk takes out the steam. Trash talk is so mandatory for me and humiliation  is the icing on the cake.
-I happen to like catfight..don't like it..?? Sorry, that's your problem ;-)

Offline Tomico

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 02:25:10 AM »
surprised this thread didnt get any more answers....

Isnt there anybody with some recommendations for producer fights to buy that have real trash talking?

Offline SashaFights

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2012, 02:09:54 PM »
Trash talking definitely adds something to a fight, nothing like making your opponent eat her words ;)

Offline polbar

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2012, 02:59:42 PM »
joan wise videos were the best at trash talking scenes.

Offline Tomico

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2012, 02:33:23 AM »
joan wise videos were the best at trash talking scenes.

Any particular ones stand out?