News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

women fighting for their husbands or bf's

• 8 Replies

Offline enigma911

women fighting for their husbands or bf's
« on: October 03, 2012, 01:15:30 PM »
are they any videos that are scenario based in that the scenario is two women who have been talked into catfighting in front of their significant others but also incorporates a good catfight as opposed to some fake bs?

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: women fighting for their husbands or bf's
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 10:58:38 AM »
I remember a California Wildcats video decades ago that had this theme that I really enjpyed at  the time. I wish I had it now that you bring this up.

JT Edson

Offline enigma911

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 01:15:02 PM »
yes california wildcats..that was the first company i bought a tape from..they did have great scripted action..

Offline Wicked

• God Member
  • I love sexfights!
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 02:45:24 AM »
There was several California wildcats vids.I think the one's you are looking for are Violent Grudge 1,2,3and4.They were very good and they are pretty old,but you can still get them from the producer

Offline enigma911

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2012, 07:58:08 AM »
pOSTMAN I CAN IMAGINE THAT A  WIFE WOULD FIND THAT SEXY

AND THANKS WICKED ILL CHECK IT OUT

Offline wk2011

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2012, 08:52:29 PM »
I believe JT may be thinking of "The $600 Wager" where two hesitant women are encouraged to fight by their boyfriends/husbands.  They fight on the floor while the men watch.  It was an early California Wildcats video so the action maybe a little rougher than the later material.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2012, 09:20:01 PM »
I believe JT may be thinking of "The $600 Wager" where two hesitant women are encouraged to fight by their boyfriends/husbands.  They fight on the floor while the men watch.  It was an early California Wildcats video so the action maybe a little rougher than the later material.
I believe you may be correct. I never got to see it all the way thru, but it looked good at the time.

JT Edson

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2012, 02:39:42 AM »
Rachel fought a girl in college bc of me but was it really as in i was going to stay with Rachel no matter
win or lose. Rachel won so the point is moot.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2012, 03:43:07 AM »
How about vids involving women fighting for the gf's?  I think that would be a major market for such a genre.