News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5898 Replies

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #3060 on: February 22, 2018, 11:29:27 PM »
Still munching on my popcorn...

Sweet chocolate christ, this is hilarious!!!

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #3061 on: February 22, 2018, 11:37:36 PM »
So like, thank you Heidi for inviting me to take a look at your little group. I think I would like to join. :)

Well this is an exciting day! Danni...I think you made the hottest clique on FCF a lot hotter!! Welcome to The Silk Stockings Girls!

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #3062 on: February 22, 2018, 11:47:20 PM »
LOL

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #3063 on: February 23, 2018, 12:47:39 AM »
So like, thank you Heidi for inviting me to take a look at your little group. I think I would like to join. :)

Welcome to the group Danni. Don't mind these other jealous wannabes.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #3064 on: February 23, 2018, 01:12:08 AM »

Well this is an exciting day! Danni...I think you made the hottest clique on FCF a lot hotter!! Welcome to The Silk Stockings Girls!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Welcome to the Jobberhood Danni

Hush, Eva!

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #3065 on: February 23, 2018, 02:59:30 AM »
Jobberhood??? Whatever do they mean??  :o :o

Just ignore it darling. There are SO many girls jealous of us.

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #3066 on: February 23, 2018, 06:42:11 PM »
Jobberhood??? Whatever do they mean??  :o :o

Shhhh... no one tell her.  We don?t wanna ruin the surprise

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #3067 on: February 23, 2018, 08:11:26 PM »
Um hi there. I have a bit of an announcement to make. Mommy Katie said to me that I can be a JV Silk Stocking Girl! Mommy Katie told me that means I get to be a ragdoll, a training dummy and a fucktoy for all the other Silk Stocking Girls! I hope to be the best use to all of you!

Hiya Lacey! Well....welcome to the JV squad! (maybe i could be captain of that?  :( ) We are so glad you joined! And OMG....once you pay your dues, you will totally be LOVELY Lacey and can drop the Loser label.....The Silk Stockings Girls run things around here! So glad you're a Stockings Girl!!!

Hugs and kisses and glitter,
Heidi

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #3068 on: February 23, 2018, 08:50:07 PM »
.The Silk Stockings Girls run things around here! So glad you're a Stockings Girl!!!

Heidi

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

yes run things into the ground.

Sssh, shhh, quiet now, sugah.. *placing a finger on Eva's lips*

Offline Katie Kicks Butt!

« Reply #3069 on: February 24, 2018, 07:24:00 PM »
Ok girls, my computer is back up and running, so without further ado, here is what happened between Heidi and I:

We'd been arguing for a while about who's fault it was that we lost our tag-team match to Princesses Kimiko and Momoko, and finally we agreed to settle it in the ring. We also decided to have Lexie, our newest member at the time, film the fight. So, we met in the auditorium of the Silk Stocking Girl's Estate (a sprawling compound/manor in upstate NY) and here's how it went...

katiekicksbutt: I'm already in the ring, bickering with Heidi as we wait for our audience to take their seats. I'm wearing a skimpy black lace/mesh teddy, thong-backed, and cut scandalously high on my cream-white hips. My red/brown hair is up in a pony-tail, my bangs covering my forehead. I'm also wearing my black, silk, thigh-high stockings, black finger/toe-nail-polish, and black-cherry lip-stick.
katiekicksbutt: "So, are we gonna get started..." I plant my hands on my hips and fix Heidi with a scowl, my dark eyes glowing with intensity...yt

Heidi Foster: *Standing next to Katie at 5'4, 113lbs... my long blonde hair hands loose against my back.....almost the same size as Katie.... we look like we could be almost sisters (with the exception that I'm prettier).... I'm wearing a black sheer, glittery bra with a black thong and matching garter belt....On my legs I"m wearing my trademark black sheer stockings with red heels...I stand toe to toe with Katie* ummmmm...you were never TRULLY co-captain...maybe in your head you were!!! YT

katiekicksbutt: I'm only 5'1" 110lbs 34B-24-35...so Heidi looms over me, especially in those heels, but I'm not intimidated. I've been frustrated with Heidi's leadership for a while, and I'm eager to 'vent' that frustration. Heidi moves towards me, so we're eye-to-eye and toe-to-toe. My dark eyes narrow with anger as she taunts me, especially about my height, making me forget about waiting for the bell. Fuck 'fair play'. Heidi has this coming...

My hands grab the bottom of Heidi's bra, yanking down the cups as I pull her towards me, making her stumble in her heels. Then I drive my left knee up, looking to split Heidi's black silk stockings and smack my thigh against her pussy, my supple hips twisting to generate power, trying to leave Heidi breathless before we've even begun...yt
katiekicksbutt: "Fuck you, Heidi!"

Heidi Foster: *Standing so close together.... as we trash talk in each other's faces, our long hair brushes and mixes together.... my hair so platinum blonde...Katie's hair so raven dark.... Smiling so sweetly....I pat her on the head in the MOST patronizing way*  For the record....when did you EVER get the idea that we were co-captains?! More like JV Stockings Girl I'd saaaaaaaa..hey?!?! *Katie suddenly lunges forwards, grabbing hold of my bra and pulling down...my large, surgically enchanced chest suddenly visible to my boyfriend and teammates...I flip back my hair as I scowl* What the fuck do you think that you're do-AHHH..ahhh..!? Katie's knee SLAMS into my kitty cat...my deep blue eyes cross as the air escapes my lips.....I slowly sink to my knees at Katie's feet as I desperately struggle to breath * YT

katiekicksbutt: I'm not sure what's more satisfying...Heidi's fake tits spilling free, or they way they jiggle as my knee thuds against her precious pussy (a wonderful feeling as well)....maybe it's the way those pretty blue eyes widen in shock, then roll out of focus. "JV huh?" I hiss as my blonde 'captain' crumbles to her knees. "Look at that! This 'JV girl' just put you on your knees, Heidi." I step to the side and raise my right foot, bringing my silk-covered sole down onto the back of Heidi's platinum mane...flexing my thigh and tushy as I slowly push her face down into the mat, smearing her foundation and lip-stick as I crush her head under my foot, grinding my heel, making her kiss the canvas. "You're so pathetic..." I hiss, looking out at our audience as I lean over Heidi's upturned backside, bringing both my hands down to CLAP her milky rump, making those chubby cheeks ripple and jiggle. "This ass doesn't deserve to sit on the Silk Stocking throne!" I shout as I start to give the 'captain' a sound spanking...smacking and scratching at both her buns...tugging on her thong to make the silk saw against her hurting pussy....my foot grinding down on her head the whole time, like a hydraulic press...
katiekicksbutt: yt

Heidi Foster: *Katie and I have been friends for so many years.... I thought I knew all of her moves....I just can't believe how totally caught off guard I was.... I hear her bratty comments....about the JV girl putting me on my knees and it makes me want to win even more.... I breath heavy.... finally getting my breath back only to have my face forced down hard against the icky mat of the wrestling ring.... Katie's stocking covered foot presses hard against the back of my head.... my long blonde hair draped across the mat as Katie presses my cheek harder and harder against teh rough surface.... You wind up and SLAP my curvy bottom hard.... as you do, I hear a gasp for the audience as I watch Cheer Bunny and MY BOYFRIEND watching Katie in awe....Biting down on my lower lip, I know what I have to do* Ummmmmm....Guess what Katie, I DO deserve the rule the Stockings Girls! But guess what?? YOU'RE gonna be my new throne! *WIth both hands, I grab hold of Katie's standing leg and jerk forwwards...hoping to pull her leg out from under her and send her sprawling to her bottom* YT

katiekicksbutt: I get a little too caught up spanking Heidi's ass...watching those cheeks jiggle and turn pink...my fingers giving her thong the occasional yank....my chocolate-colored eyes glittering with amusement as Heidi's fans react with concern.  My irises widen in shock as I feel Heidi's hands on my planted-foot, grabbing my ankle/calf. She can't get much leverage with her face on the mat, but I'm bent forward, and it just takes a firm tug to pull my leg out from underneath me. "Hey!! Ngh!" I wince as my cream-white rump smacks the canvas, a tingle of pain dancing up my spine. "Bitch..." I hiss as I slide my right foot off Heidi's head, curling up my knee, leaning backwards and flexing my hips and tummy. "Your reign is OVER!" I shout as I kick out my right foot like a spring, trying to slam my heel into Heidi's pretty face just as her head starts to lift off the canvas.

Heidi Foster: *I am able to grab hold of Katie's leg and yank it right out from under her..... The loud THUD as her booty hits the canvas feels me with glee..... Silencing her obnoxious trash talk is yet another benefit.... I raise up as her foot is finally off of my beautiful head.... It's Katie now who is on the defensive as she sits on her creamy white ass....her legs spread wide..... I crawl towards her, ready to pin her down when I catch a glimpse of Aliyah grabbing hold of William's crotch* WTF?!?! *I shout as I momentarily loose focus of the match....as I do....Katie fires a kick right into my face.... I roll to my back and then belly as I hold my face in my hands....squealing out in pain.... tears streaming down my cheeks ....My stocking covered legs are covered in runs as the tops of my feet drum against the mat  * YT

katiekicksbutt: Heidi crawls into my kick almost perfectly, and I almost sense the 'fight' being knocked out of her as she sprawls onto her back, then flops onto her tummy, holding her face in her hands and sobbing. "That's right. Cry you little bitch...just like when you let those Jap bitches beat us!"....I use this chance to pull Heidi's heels off, tossing one out of the ring. The other I brandish in my right hand as I crawl to Heidi's left side, my left hand grabbing the back of her thong and yanking it up, hard, trying to put her on her stocking-clad knees. Then I use the stiletto of Heidi's red high-heels to push her panties aside, plunging it into her tight lil' pink pussy. "How's that feel?!" I hiss, rotating it left and right...yt

Heidi Foster: *My pretty stockings tattered and full of runs as I lay beaten on the mat.... I slowly try to crawl away before Katie reaches me.... grabbing me by the back of my thong....i'm yanked back up to me knees* Owwwwie!! Owwwie!!! Owwwie!!!!! *My hands desperately grabbing at the material, trying to pull it out of the way.... as I do...my gaze meets Lexie's.....my adorable little apprentice..... I swallow hard as I get composure..... I nod at her with confidence....wanting her to know that even if I loose this match, I will do so with dignity.... THe next second though....I feel an explosion of pain in my little pink pussy and I'm suddenly, screaming and sobbing like a little girl* OMG!!! OMG!! OMG NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YOU'RE HURTING ME!!!! YOU'RE HURTING MEEEEEEE!! I GIIIIIVE!!!! I GIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!! LEMME GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! YT

katiekicksbutt: I hold the heel of your shoe in my right hand, slowly pumping and twisting that cruel stiletto point, my dark eyes gleaming with wickedness as Heidi's composure totally shatters. "That's right. Cry those pretty blue eye's out. You're finished as this Clique's leader." I grin with malace, seeing that cute exchange of glances between Heidi and Lexie, Heidi's hands pawing at the ropes, which are just out of reach. "Oh? You give up? Your widdle pussy hurts?" I mock your sobbing, reaching down your body with my left hand to grab a hand-full of your platinum mane, wrenching your head backwards so you're resting on your chin, making you look out at the gathering of Silk Stocking Girls so you can address them. "Why don't you tell us something new, loser....like...who owns the Silk Stocking Girls?" ...I push the stiletto in deep, leaving it wedged in while I give Heidi's ass a few hard smacks...coaxing her to answer promptly

Heidi Foster: *I scream and cry as Katie brutalizes me with my own pretty high-heel..... Yanking on my long platinum locks...my gaze is turned up to face William's and Lexie..... my face a sobbing mess as all of the fight has been beaten out of me* YOU DO!!!!! YOU RUN THE SILK STOCKINGS GIRLS!!!!! YOU CAN BE CAPTAIN!!! I DON'T CARE!!! JUST PLEASE STOP HURTING MEEEEEEEEEE!!!! YT

katiekicksbutt: "That's right..I do. I'm the Silk Stocking Queen, and you're just our slutty mascot" I purr with delight at your pathetic sobbing and begging, confirming what we've both known for a long time: that I'm the alpha-bitch...the one capable of making the Silk Stocking Girls respectable, instead of just a bunch of jobbers and prissy brats. "Stop...Queen Katie?" I tease, coaxing you to say it, my eyes gleaming as I rim the stiletto around the inside of your lil' peach-pit. Then I slide it out and rap the flat part of the sneaker over your puffy labia, starting to glide it up and down, soothing your sore kitty..yt

Heidi Foster: *I lay completely beaten as I've just given you the right to lead MY group..... My eyes locked on your superior body as you fuck me with my own shoe..... Sliding it back and forth, deep inside my pussy as you tell me that you'll make MY group respectable....that you'll make MY group winners..... and as you continue to fuck me....I give into your superiority.... taking your hand in mine..... I slide your thumb deep between my pink pouty lips as I suck..... getting wetter and wetter until I cum on my own shoe..... gushing as I suck your thumb..... *Yes Katie....Yes.....Muh...muh.....My captain..... You slide my heel out of my pussy and I hug my knees to my chest as I continue to cum...my body shuddering .... YT

katiekicksbutt: I laugh as you pull my fingers to your lips. You go for my thumb, but I give you my index/middle finger instead. Then, to my surprise, your pussy starts to spasm and squirt, your clear pussy-juice frothing and drizzling against the sole of your high-heel. "Aww! Look at that!" I laugh, tossing the shoe away and smacking your ass while you hug your knees and continue to shower the mat with your cum. "This is why everyone thinks we're losers, Heidi. This is why you are unfit to lead."

I make your milky cakes bounce and jiggle, turning red, my fingers holding them apart so the crowd can watch your pussy leak around your misaligned thong, which is now ruined because of your sticky nectar. "Sucking thumbs...wetting your panties...you're just a fucking baby, Heidi."

Heidi Foster: *on my hands and knees.....sobbing and cumming.....my head spinning.....My gaze turns to the crowd.....William with his head down....my precious little Lexie....her lower lip trembling....she's wearing a matching outfit to mine....black bra and thong with black sheer stockings.....I can see in her eyes that she still believes in me.....even after my complete humiliation at Katie's hands..... My head spins and I fall to my side.....beginning to black out as I dream of Lexie eating me out.....telling me I'm just as good as Katie .....just as talented..... as I pass out I whisper* OMG I love you Lexie..... YT

Lexie: I love you too Heidi....mouthing that to Heidi just before her eyes close and her body goes limp

katiekicksbutt: Heidi's body shudders, arching, her fake tits and chubby ass-cheeks jiggling as her pussy spatters the canvas with cum. She actually squirts so hard that she knocks herself out, her glazed blue eyes rolling backwards into her head, her body body slumping to the side. "Haha...and now she's down for a nap...how could such a loser lead the Silk Stocking Girls?" I shake my head and shove Heidi onto her back, letting her arms and legs sprawl out. Then I set to work, stripping her of her bra, and then her panties, a smirk spreading across my face as I see that her kitty is still drooling, even in her sleep,  and her panties are soaked and stinky with her pussy nectar. Finally I peel down her silk stockings, which are full of runs anyway, crumpling them up and tossing them out of the ring,  kicking Heidi's ankles apart so everyone can see her naked, defeated, body in all it's glory.

Then I glide to her head, facing the ropes as I straddle her face, using the cables as I gingerly lower my thong-clad booty, tucking my shins underneath me and rocking my hips side to side, making sure to wedge Heidi's nose snugly between my creamy cheeks.

Lexie moves directly in front of me, and I flash her camera a wink as I make my 'coronation address'.

?This is MY clique now. I rule the Silk Stocking Girls, and we rule FCF. Any of you sisters who have a problem with my leadership will end up just like Heidi here ( I stroke my fingers through Heidi's bangs and nuzzle my excited kitty under her nose, enjoying her warm breath as I keep her in limbo, on the brink of consciousness).? Any losers from the other cliques want to challenge me, fine, but I'm not obligated to accept just because I'm the Captain of this Clique, be respectful and courteous and we'll have lots of fun. Be a boor (already seen this from a few of you) and I'll ignore you."

I'd also like to welcome our newest member, and JV member, Danni and Lacy. I know you two will be wonderful additions. Love ya both.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 07:41:01 PM by KatieKicksButt »

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #3070 on: February 24, 2018, 10:10:49 PM »
Wel, that was... long

Offline Katie Kicks Butt!

« Reply #3071 on: February 24, 2018, 10:21:38 PM »
You want something short? Here's a list of people that care about your opinion:

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #3072 on: February 24, 2018, 10:38:13 PM »
Wow... that list is about as short as the list of people who have been beaten by a Sulk Stocking Skank.  What a clever, smart girl you must be... LOL

**curtsies sarcastically**

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #3073 on: February 24, 2018, 11:34:19 PM »
"This is MY clique now. I rule the Silk Stocking Girls, and we rule FCF. Any of you sisters who have a problem with my leadership will end up just like Heidi here.."

I managed to escape those Japanese princesses who kidnapped me before Katie and Heidi's tag team match and held me captive following their victory over the Silks, knowing it'll be a matter of time before they come after me again. I returned to the Silk Stocking Gals' Estate only to find my gals tangling. I watched it all, and after seeing all that's transpired, I just had to make my presence known to the newly appointed leader.

A shadow casts over Katie from behind, accompanied by the soft click of a pair of tall pink heels. I stand behind her while she straddles my precious Heidi's face, hands firmly planted on my shapely hips, eyes narrowed on the back of the new Silk Queen's head. My thick, flowing, platinum blonde mane hangs loose around my face and bare shoulders, cascading down my back to my shapely ass. A sinfully skimpy hot pink leopard print tube dress hugs my curvaceous figure, while long thigh-high silk stockings run up my toned legs. There's a look on my face, an expression that reads between anger and amusement. My cheeks are slightly flushed as I watch Katie continue to grind her needy kitty into my darling's face, and I wait patiently until the Silk Queen turns her attention to me..

Is Mama Silk here to challenge the new leader of the Silk Stocking Girls, or is she merely present to pledge her loyalty to the new Queen?

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #3074 on: February 25, 2018, 12:17:52 AM »
I'm going to break my rule to just ignore you Tina and offer you advise. Quit while your behind, and you are way behind...
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.