News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My boob goddess chapter 4b

• 3 Replies

Offline Rock

My boob goddess chapter 4b
« on: May 02, 2024, 12:13:54 AM »
          “I would never doubt your boobs” I told her. The door to the bathroom opened and Adrienne was standing there… she said are you guys coming?? We stepped in and she locked the door behind us.
            Adrienne said “ so are you here to challenge my girls to a titfight?” Joanne replied you damn right I am. Adrienne than said “ Let’s see what you got!”
           Joanne removed her shirt and undid her sexy blue bra. She let the bra fall to the floor and her girls were out there. I was immediately reminded of why Joanne was so confident. They were massive with very little sag. They stood out challengingly. Her nipples were rock hard as usual. I turned to look at Adrienne and I became nervous because she didn’t look that impressed.
         Adrienne removed her top and faced the wall as she unclasped her bra. She let it drop to the floor and spun around to face us. Her tits shook from side to side. They looked a bit bigger than Joanne’s and just as firm. Her nipples were equal as well. I looked at Joanne and her eyes went a little wide. Adrienne said no hands , just tits and be prepared to get squashed!!
         I stepped off to the side as they approached each other. Joanne launched her tits into Adrienne’s.. she absorbed the blow. Joanne delivered another and another.  Both sets showed equal give. Adrienne spoke first “ Is that all you got? I thought maybe I was going to get a real challenge.” Joanne sent her boobs flying into Adrienne’s again as she screamed “fuck you!!”
                      To be continued…

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
Re: My boob goddess chapter 4b
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2024, 11:57:31 AM »
I didn't expect to say this, but I'm anxious to read the continuation.
Will Joanne be able to maintain her Alpha Tits status in your life, or will Adrienne be able to effect a crown change?
Will the new queen of Tits then become your queen or will Joanne stay with you despite everything?
What a murderous wait for my nerves!
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2024, 03:21:50 PM »
It could be Joanne might meet her match. Always is somebody better comes along, what effect will it have if this is that someone. Joanne and her husband will learn something new perhaps. At the very Joanne might have some doubt creeping in during this one.

Offline Rock

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2024, 04:25:56 PM »
       I appreciate the interest and feedback.. I’m not much of a writer but I’ve been a longtime reader. Just a little background .. all of these characters are real people with names changed to protect the guilty.. the first chapter and most of the second chapter were real confrontations.. the fight with Taryn didn’t happen topless but they banged boobs together.. thank you